Minor Notices & Staff Changes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent feature

Now I can find a comment I left on DNA's wall without having to wade through +100 pages

I like it, but is there any way to make it cleaner? As it is it takes up a lot of unnecessary space.

I really like it, although I think it would be better if it was moved to where "Reply - Edit - Delete" is.

bacon said:
Now I can find a comment I left on DNA's wall without having to wade through +100 pages

...hahaha ;D
I know what you mean; I have trouble finding things on my wall as well. Everything gets lost so quickly!

I do agree with TDL, though; where it is now it looks a tidge messy. Next to Reply-Edit-Delete would be a better spot, but if that can't be done, then whatever, that's cool too.

I'm not at home, but when I go back home, which will likely be tomorrow, I can do that.

Sorry for the delay. I had to work a lot and was just really tired. I got the view comments link up by the other links.

I fixed subscriptions so you won't get an SQL error when you try and view your subscriptions.

I did a fairly large update to the search page. It should now work a lot faster than it used to.

Glace said:
Todays posts actually show posts from 12 hours ago.

Yeah, something is going screwy with it.

I see no difference from Today's Posts and New Posts now.

Also it doesn't show threads that have been posted in like eight/nine hours for some reason which is kind of a pain.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back