Minor Notices & Staff Changes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get the issue to ever show up. I've tried threads that I haven't read and ones I have. Not sure why others are having the issue.

A new version of Tapatalk was released so I have upgraded to that version. If there are any bugs with it please post them here because they know their code far better than I.

Doesn't seem like it's happening to me any more. Maybe it was something with the server that only lasted a little while?

It's been happening at night around 9:30 EST. It lasts for a few good hours and probably gets better around the morning hours.

Start viewing at 5 posts per page for now, if you have anything much higher it won't fully load.

TheGuy said:
Start viewing at 5 posts per page for now, if you have anything much higher it won't fully load.

That's a pretty ridiculous thing to do just to view the forums late at night (it's not even that late for someone like me). There must be some kind of issue going on that's not able to be seen and fixed.

dmaster out.

I couldn't view posts last night, around midnight for me. (EST before the time change)

But I haven't had a problem today though.

Sad to see friends of mine resigning, but I'm sure it was for a good reason in either case.

Congrats goes to [mod]One Approved[/mod] for being hired as a moderator again.

Its purpose is just for the Trading Corner like iisnumber said. It isn't 100% implemented yet because I have to get with Shining Raikou on exactly what else needs to be done with it.

Congrats to [mod]Soulwind[/mod] on being promoted to a Trading Corner moderator. [member]Celebi23[/member] has been promoted to a contributor.

I made it so on profiles there is a link that shows all profile comments between the two people. Hope you enjoy this new feature.

Kinda cool. Should help reduce the appearance of spam.

Nice, but it takes quite a bit space considering it's there after every single comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back