Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

The Fire Wyrm

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Minecraft (1.4 Discussion)

sillykyle said:
Mine is just a bad version of Cecalo's... :(

I just posted the level 1 weapons.

Your max level one is far more deadlier then cecalo's. (Hint: Sharpness 8)

sillykyle

boop

^I'm not that great an architect myself, but you should try to use mainly one kind of wood/stone and mix in some patterns with other types that look nice with it.

Random Numbers

creeper FTW!

I'm having a hard time finding caves with goodies, gold is becoming REALLY hard to find, and I can't find iron. Help!

Infinity

Soccer Mom

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Chunks?vm=r
There is only so much gold/diamonds/other ores in a chunk. Run until you think you have past a few chunks, and start mining. This should solve your problem.

Infinity

Soccer Mom

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Tutorials/Mining_Techniques?vm=r
here's an article

Infinity

Soccer Mom

Looking into renting a server. I have to get rid of 6P Underground membership for it. D:

Infinity

Soccer Mom

Do any of you guys have experience with MyMcAdmin? I tried to set myself as an admin on the server, but when I go on, I'm not an admin.

Gistica

Hit me up for any questions about Competitive Play

Just to let you guys know, I am no longer Bluntarded because that was my friend's account that I was borrowing. I am now Gistica99.

Infinity

Soccer Mom

@ Non
I'd almost rather start from scratch. :p
Hey guys, we had some 'complications' last night with the members. Something weird is going on where when you are building something, a radius comes around it where you can't build. I plan to contact the host.
I've decided to put a whitelist on the server. If you wanna play, PM me your Minecraft name and I'll add you.
Here is the IP: sc36.servercraft.co:6663
Have fun. :D
Also, the server is up 24/7.