Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1
This is the official site

Minecraft is a game set in a world made of blocks where you can, well, mine and craft stuff. Your goal is to survive the nights, raid dungeons, and build stuff. The only limit is your imagination!

Tsoliades has kindly set up a server and opened it up to us Pokebeachers.

Tsoliades's server IP is: 184.91.249.80

See you in game!

RE: Minecraft

I've thought about buying it for ages but didn't like the idea of solo player. I'd only want it to become a part of a community! :)

It's very fun in solo player, but the Multi player function is just awesome. It's just like the single player, but you can see and interact with your friends, too. It's really fun to work together to survive the first couple of nights. The first two or three nights are the hardest to get through, if you don't know what you are doing.

I LOVE the game. I have an awesome mining system in singleplayer.

I wouldn't mind a PB server!

Glad to hear it! I'd like to see your mining system, if you don't mind. :D

Isn't this the Christian themed game that recently came out. Maybe I am mistaken because the graphics and images look insanely similar. Correct me if I am wrong.

Christan themed? I don't think so. And no, this game isn't too recent, however, it recently hit over 1,000,000 purchases.

Odd. A friend of mine sent me this article linking the game to Christian beliefs. It is not an official confirmation from the creators of the game so it could just be someones opinions based on some random, loose coincidences within the game.

Yeah, I never looked at it that way. It seems more coincidental, but I can see where the author got that from. It very well could be Christian based, who am I to say?

Basically, It's a shaft mine.

You dig one block every 3, so it looks like this.
oooooooooooooooooo
XXoXXoXXoXXoXXoXXo
XXoXXoXXoXXoXXoXXo
XXoXXoXXoXXoXXoXXo
XXoXXoXXoXXoXXoXXo
XXoXXoXXoXXoXXoXXo
XXoXXoXXoXXoXXoXXo
oooooooooooooooooo

Ah, I see. I've heard about that kind before.

My method is lame, I just find a cave, and mine any exposed ore I find.

Once I finish my epic castle and Mob farmer, I'll use a method like you have. :D

I LOVE Minecraft. I have yet to buy it though. It really does supply lots of fun! One more thing: GRIEFERS, SHUTUP!

I just began playing Minecraft a few days ago, and I love it! It's so interesting, though I'm having a bit of trouble setting up and getting rid of lag.

Can we set up a Pokebeach server? That'd be awesome :D

AnimeUSA said:
I LOVE Minecraft. I have yet to buy it though. It really does supply lots of fun! One more thing: GRIEFERS, SHUTUP!

I would buy it, it's really worth the money.

I just began playing Minecraft a few days ago, and I love it! It's so interesting, though I'm having a bit of trouble setting up and getting rid of lag.

Can we set up a Pokebeach server? That'd be awesome :D

Great! I'm still figuring out how to setup a Server, hopefully this weekend I can crack this thing...

I played on my friend's and he made me a player and I dug up 5 diamonds in my first day!!!

Wow! Those are really rare.

It'd be great if we could get like 5 people or so. We could make a group and host events! I have this really cool idea for a war. :D

This game is fudging amazing, i love it, the best is if you have some friends, and one owns a server, you can make such an amazing map.

The village was amazing, if i ever find the IP again ,i'll share it here. :D

Cool, I'd like that. I'm always looking for interesting things in Minecraft for my own inspiration.

I'm actually working on a huge spherical temple, now. It's almost done, it looks very impressive.

Porygon-X said:
Cool, I'd like that. I'm always looking for interesting things in Minecraft for my own inspiration.

I'm actually working on a huge spherical temple, now. It's almost done, it looks very impressive.

Thats really cool man!
Atm, i'm trying to build a house into a mountain.
In server i have locally, with a few friends, we made a GIANT Nazi flag, it's so cool, and we have a giant Creeper statue, and thats only few of the stuff we have! :D

Back