Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft (1.4 Discussion)

soo, 1.4.4 is out, and I just updated. Inifinty and Gistica, you guys need to update your servers. Gistica's is 1.4.2, but Infinity's says 9.9.9, which is weird.

You guys should go on Infinity's server. It's far less interesting playing alone.

Finished draft 1 of my house.
If anyone floods it, I will personally wreck your houses on all of your servers. Those torches took me forever.

Puff said:
Finished draft 1 of my house.
If anyone floods it, I will personally wreck your houses on all of your servers. Those torches took me forever.

Oh dang, that was someone's house!? I'm so sorry! I saw the torches and I happened to have a bucket of water...

Just kidding! :)

I like the way slimes spawn now. With just one trip to the swamp for wood, I got 21 slime balls.

I seem to be having trouble logging in to Cecalo's server or any server at that. I was wondering if anybody else is having this problem?

I wasn't able to connect to any earlier, now it seems to be just yours.

EDIT: On the bright side though, I was able to get on at one point and I finished the Zombie grinder. It's open to the public, just be careful not to break anything.

We had too many people in different dimensions and loading too many chunks at once and it died.

And this is why we can't have nice things >->

Infinity said:
Server's fixed. And commands are back!

Soooo, seem nice.

Oh yeah, the people I have for custom weps are:
Kyle
Cecalo
Red Monkeys
Puff
Zhan
Spoggers

WHO AM I MISSING BESIDES GISTICA?

Gistica, you are missing Gistica. I will never be forgotten! And Infinity, we need to get started on the giant turkey that we are totally building :D

So I made a really cool baconinator on the server, but it doesn't work because apparently pigs can't spawn from a spawner in water. :/

Back