Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft (1.4 Discussion)

I updated the first post with your server, and changed the server status checker image thing to your server. It does not work right now, and it's showing a help.png instead of the correct images, but it may come back later.

Hey guys, I've been debating doing this but decided to do it because I just finished the local inn so here it is. *drum roll* My server! 75.75.24.13

Ok wow I can't believe you would do this. First, my server is run on constantly on a MacBook Pro which is connected to a Xfinity blast 50mbs connection so little to no lag. And that was a low blow Infinity, honestly.

You can play dirty. So can I. Nothing beats a dedicated Minecraft server company.

I'm done, I'm just gonna leave it at that and let you guys choose.

So uhh... I was in the nether on Infinity's server, and for some reason when I tried to go back to the overworld it wasn't working. I left and came back on, and when I came back I was on top of the nether. -__-

It's not an issue that occurs to everyone without fail (double negative, I know). I had something similar happen when I relogged while in a cave. I spawned about 10 blocks above where I was, in a sea of mobs, and couldn't get get my stuff back when I died before it despawned. I'd wager it to general Minecraft issue, since it determines where you spawn in the order of X-Y-Z, instead of the optimal X-Z-Y. So if it decides your X is 750, and tries to decide your Y, doesn't realize that your Z if 760, and tries to spawn you in a wall, you'll automatically surface to where you can spawn safely. I've never had the issue before this server, but that is what I'd say it is.

Infinity said:
@ Non
I'd almost rather start from scratch. :p
Hey guys, we had some 'complications' last night with the members. Something weird is going on where when you are building something, a radius comes around it where you can't build. I plan to contact the host.
I've decided to put a whitelist on the server. If you wanna play, PM me your Minecraft name and I'll add you.
Here is the IP: sc36.servercraft.co:6663
Have fun. :D
Also, the server is up 24/7.
Am I banned?

Non Sequitur said:
Sorry, TFW.
It's just that everyone's kinda scared of you after the big fiasco that broke out earlier.
Infinity is just afraid you'll grief everything, otherwise he'd let you back on.
But but, he apologized.
Unlike Gistica, whom I will grief.
Plus, I have alts and a client. His server would have been gone if I still hated him.
Oh yeah, watch out Gistica. I'm coming for you.

@TFW: You should seriously grow up and stop flipping out over a game. It's pathetic.

Infinity said:
I'll think about it. I'll be watching you like a hawk.
Great.
But you are still banned from my server because chaos hates your guts and he's the one hosting it.

On a different note, my school started up a minecraft club :D My friends made it, 90 people joined! But since no one played on the server my friends decided to close the club :p Just thought it would a somewhat amusing anecdote :D

Red Monkeys In A Forest said:
On a different note, my school started up a minecraft club :D My friends made it, 90 people joined! But since no one played on the server my friends decided to close the club :p Just thought it would a somewhat amusing anecdote :D
Whaaaaaaaat? Dats crazy.

Annnnyways, still working on the CTM map.
I have nerfed Cecalo's brick so it does not 1 shot ALL undead mobs and spiders....
I have made two parts of the map, floating stones, and the old ruins.
If you would like a weapon or a build to be in the map, POST IT.
I'd like to include everyone. (Gistica gets the hate letter :D)

Back