XY Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

Mega sceptile, they have to, Make it Grass/dark and give it chlorophyll and make his design epic! He shall become the fastest, sneakiest ninja in the pokemon world!!! Just put a sunny day on him and he is equal speed as deoxys speed forme, also, increase his speed and health :D I Really hope they make a mega-sceptile because he is my favourite :D

CoolJosh10 said:
Mew should have a Mega evolution. I mean if they say that Mew has the DNA of every single Pokémon contained within its body, and as such is able to learn any attack, Mega Evolution has to be possible. Mewtwo is the clone of Mew, so why shouldn't Mew have one?

Since mew has the DNA of every single pokemon, He should be able to Use any mega stone since mega-stones tie in with DNA (DNA Symbol) Imagine Mega Mewzard X :D

Slap the Fairy type onto Cresselia then give both her and Darkrai M-Evolutions. Cresselia could go from being a pink, yellow, and blue derp to a graceful, angelic fairy, while Darkrai could go from being an epic, sinister shadow to...to... Hmm, an ultimate sinister shadow? How does one even make it more epic? I can't even imagine what it would look like, but it would be the ultimate horror that you definitely do NOT want to wake up to in the middle of the night (like Darkrai isn't already).

NaturallyDark said:
Slap the Fairy type onto Cresselia then give both her and Darkrai M-Evolutions. Cresselia could go from being a pink, yellow, and blue derp to a graceful, angelic fairy, while Darkrai could go from being an epic, sinister shadow to...to... Hmm, an ultimate sinister shadow? How does one even make it more epic? I can't even imagine what it would look like, but it would be the ultimate horror that you definitely do NOT want to wake up to in the middle of the night (like Darkrai isn't already).

I think they can actually do a lot of things with Mega Darkrai.
first, give him something else other that spiky dress. Something more like a mess of shadow .imagine Hades cape from Hercules Disney.
Second, they can give it a creepy red mouth so we will be able to imagine how it actually eats dreams.
and last but not least, change the sound of it when it becomes Mega into a creepy woman screaming. Muhamuhaha

scattered mind said:
NaturallyDark said:

I think they can actually do a lot of things with Mega Darkrai.
first, give him something else other that spiky dress. Something more like a mess of shadow .imagine Hades cape from Hercules Disney.
Second, they can give it a creepy red mouth so we will be able to imagine how it actually eats dreams.
and last but not least, change the sound of it when it becomes Mega into a creepy woman screaming. Muhamuhaha

Great Arceus, you're killing me! X,D
Yeah, the robe does need a touch-up, but a mouth... That gives me the giggles! I imagine him/it as absorbing dreams, and no mouth or a very small one to give him a mysterious expression. The scream-cry, I approve of!

On a related note, my friend thought that his spikes were teeth and drew me a very terrifying mashup of Darkrai and Cresselia - some sort of long-armed blob with a Yin Yang symbol on its forehead and rows of teeth. Those spikes will need to be more...spike-like in Darkrai's Mega Evo.

Ah, now I see it... The most terrifying, blood-thirsty looking demon... It's beautiful...:,)

About the mouth idea, imagine Venom from Spiderman. :eek:

By the way I really want Mega Arbok and Mega Weezing
A great reason to give them back to Team Rocket in the new anime season.

Arbok is the snake Pokemon I really love and it will be nice to see it working its way with Weezing to the OU tier. Also their Poison type is not a let down anymore.

RE: What 'Mega' Pokemon formes are you excited/hoping to see?

I Like Pie said:
nightkeeper said:
I hope Megas are revealed in future gens too. It still would be logical if every starter eventually had a Mega (or 2). Also hoping for Pokemon like Raichu, Milotic and Arcanine to get Megas.

I don't know how this crossed my mind, but if Machamp got a Mega he could just sprout 2 more limbs and become a spider, Fighting/ Ghost. 0.o Creepy.

I expect Mega Machamp to be something like this.

http://cdn.pokestache.com/2013/8/12/pokestache.com_3713_1376407382.jpg

A bodybuilder/ wrestler turning into a Fighting/ Ghost spider thing... Weird. :p

It randomly popped into my mind, don't ask :p

I like that drawing of Mega Machamp, although it may be a bit big.

It would be pretty awesome to see Mega Salamence or Tyranitar, even though it probably isn't going to happen. I would also like to see Mega Excadrill. I think it could go in an interesting direction.

Mega Vileplume anyone?

I think it would make for a great Grass/Dark or Grass/Ghost Pokémon if done correctly.

Mega Chatot.

Chatot is still a Pokemon right guys?

I'm imagining a bloodthirsty peacock with musical themed feathers and dual Fairy-Typing with either Flying or Dragon. And it can learn Perish Song... or something.

Mega Ludicolo, oh yes I went there lol. My man ludicolo needs a boost. I have no idea what he would look like but i would love to see it :)

I hope Milotic or Politoed get megas.

(obv I want Dragonite to have one too :p ..I mean Garchomp got one, probs Tyranitar, most definitely Salamence coz he's a fan fave, so why not Dragonite :3)

I was so hoping they were going for a balancing thing with the mega evolution, but early on it seems not the case ;C

Why couldn't they give mega evolutions to some of the pokemon in NU instead of giving them to pokemon like... Garchomp

But yea, I wanna see MegaWigglytuff... Would be nice to see the wigglytuff line get a buff w/ fairy typing, new fairy attacks, and a megaevo

Gumball said:
It would be pretty awesome to see Mega Salamence or Tyranitar, even though it probably isn't going to happen. I would also like to see Mega Excadrill. I think it could go in an interesting direction.

Hey! good news for you! Mega Tyranitar confirmed! Also i want to see a salamence and excadrill mega evo too, i love them!

Mega Okutank (Octillery) would be awesome. Also I would like to see Marowak's. This guy needs a little boost :)

I would say Mantine too and Quilfish but, I would like to see an evo for Quilfish instead :S Oh and of course, Mega Tentacruel!

Mega Mightyena would be incredible. I've always loved Mightyena since they look like my dog :p
Plus, they're pretty weak (Which I hate) and they deserve to be stronger.

Considering a bunch of obscure, forgotten Pokemon got Mega forms, why not my number 1 favorite, Hypno? It could increase his special attack so he'd be more usable in battle. Also they could give him a USEFUL ability instead of Forewarn or Inner Focus (or just go back to giving him the amazing Insomnia...)

I think Mega Metagross should be made. It's a pseudo-legendary, so its stats are already pretty good, but it is competitively least viable pseudo-legendary. With Garchomp and Tyranitar, perhaps the two best pseudo-legendaries, getting a Mega Evolution, it just leaves poor Metagross further behind. A Mega Evolution could change that.

Back