XY Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

RE: Mega Evolution: All Mega Pokémon & Info

nightkeeper said:
zappy800 said:
I thik I read somewhere that Mew is evil in the japanese movie. I could be wrong though. :/

How could that giggling-ball-of-joy be considered evil? It's got to be the sweetest thing ever, and no clone (Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, I feel like there is a certain name for these but nothing comes to mind) will ever be as incredible as the original Mew.

And if it got a Mega,, It might not be as adorable, but it'd be intriguing nonetheless.

It wasn't... evil, per se, but it wasn't the peacemaker we all remember. Instead of "we're all really the same so we should get along", it was "you and the rest of the clone Pokémon are unnatural and you don't belong". It makes the movie awkward because in the dub they had to give Mewtwo's once-understandably angry reactions a different motive, and that became "no I am different and I wanted to be accepted but now I inexplicably don't!"

Anyway, Mew strikes me as an odd Pokémon to receive any Mega Form(s) because it has nothing to capitalize on. All of its stats are balanced and it learns every move by TM or tutor - what's there to specialize? Every other Mega takes a stat that's already high and ramps it up, or gives the Pokémon something unexpected, but Mew is already everything. You can't be more everything o_O

Frezgle said:
nightkeeper said:
How could that giggling-ball-of-joy be considered evil? It's got to be the sweetest thing ever, and no clone (Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, I feel like there is a certain name for these but nothing comes to mind) will ever be as incredible as the original Mew.

And if it got a Mega,, It might not be as adorable, but it'd be intriguing nonetheless.

It wasn't... evil, per se, but it wasn't the peacemaker we all remember. Instead of "we're all really the same so we should get along", it was "you and the rest of the clone Pokémon are unnatural and you don't belong". It makes the movie awkward because in the dub they had to give Mewtwo's once-understandably angry reactions a different motive, and that became "no I am different and I wanted to be accepted but now I inexplicably don't!"

Anyway, Mew strikes me as an odd Pokémon to receive any Mega Form(s) because it has nothing to capitalize on. All of its stats are balanced and it learns every move by TM or tutor - what's there to specialize? Every other Mega takes a stat that's already high and ramps it up, or gives the Pokémon something unexpected, but Mew is already everything. You can't be more everything o_O

Don't ruin my childhood :(

I suppose you're right. I only thought it'd be the design of MegaMew that would be interesting.

Mew should have a Mega evolution. I mean if they say that Mew has the DNA of every single Pokémon contained within its body, and as such is able to learn any attack, Mega Evolution has to be possible. Mewtwo is the clone of Mew, so why shouldn't Mew have one?

CoolJosh10 said:
Mew should have a Mega evolution. I mean if they say that Mew has the DNA of every single Pokémon contained within its body, and as such is able to learn any attack, Mega Evolution has to be possible. Mewtwo is the clone of Mew, so why shouldn't Mew have one?

I hope that Mew gets a Mega Evo, I mean it only makes since. Then again I remember reading that the purpose of Mega Evos was to temporarily bring other Pokemon to the level of legendary. I'm still hoping for the Mega Rapidash because I love Greek Mythology and a Pegasus Pokemon would be awesome.

Why not the poor poor Gyrados, who wanted to be a dragon so bad, but was typed differently. :p Why not get him a mega evolution into a Water/Dragon and give him the ability moxie and attack and sp. def boost. ;) Hello Gyrados you became more useful and destructive :)

Ghost King said:
why not the poor poor gyrados, who wanted to be a dragon so bad, but was typed differently :p why not get him a mega evolution into a water/Dragon and give him the ability moxie and attack and sp. def boost ;) hello gyrados you became more useful and destructive :)

Not saying Gyrados isn't deserving of a Mega Evo, but Gdos is very useful I use him on my team and he is unstoppable in the right situations. I would love for the weaker pokemon to get Mega Evos that way I don't have to keep seeing the same Pokes when I'm battling online.

I can only imagine what Mega Gyarados would look like...O_O

If Rapidash gets a Mega evolution, I really hope it becomes an alicorn.
Odds are if Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise and Blaziken got Mega Evos, then the rest of the starters should! I am dying to see Mega Typhlosion, Swampert, Infernape and Samurott!
I can see Mega Typhlosion with a longer fiery tail and ears and flames on his arms! Or better, flames running down the center of the back! Improved Attack!
Mega Swampert...more muscular arms and cooler looking fins, I guess? Improved speed because of being more streamlined.
Mega Infernape, golden armor and his entire tail is made of fire! Improved Defenses and Sp. Attack!
Mega Samurott...MOTHER OF GOD. So many seamitars with jagged edges. Too awesome for normal human eyes. *o* Increased Attack and Defense!
Btw, has anyone noticed that Mega Mewtwo X has blue eyes and Mega Mewtwo Y has red eyes?
I see what they did there...:p

I want some Mega evolutions for the giants of the Pokemon world. Wailord, Gyarados, Steelix, Snorlax, etc.

SkyeVictini said:
I can only imagine what Mega Gyarados would look like...O_O

If Rapidash gets a Mega evolution, I really hope it becomes an alicorn.
Odds are if Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise and Blaziken got Mega Evos, then the rest of the starters should! I am dying to see Mega Typhlosion, Swampert, Infernape and Samurott!
I can see Mega Typhlosion with a longer fiery tail and ears and flames on his arms! Or better, flames running down the center of the back! Improved Attack!
Mega Swampert...more muscular arms and cooler looking fins, I guess? Improved speed because of being more streamlined.
Mega Infernape, golden armor and his entire tail is made of fire! Improved Defenses and Sp. Attack!
Mega Samurott...MOTHER OF GOD. So many seamitars with jagged edges. Too awesome for normal human eyes. *o* Increased Attack and Defense!
Btw, has anyone noticed that Mega Mewtwo X has blue eyes and Mega Mewtwo Y has red eyes?
I see what they did there...:p

I myself am curious to see the Megas for Typhlosion and Sceptile.

Aside from starters, Raichu is my number one pick, followed by Milotic, Gyarados, Flygon, Dragonite, and a few others.

I would like to see Mega Torterra, I think that it has great potential to look amazing. Mega Dusknoir and Electivire would also be nice.

...well, now that Charizard gets 2, I'd like to see Venusaur and Blastoise get 2. It only makes sense, no?

I'd really want a mega Banette, much like Absol this guy could do with a much needed boost, his design/concept is awesome and making him more powerful, giving him a better ability would be amazing.

Stephen Williams said:
CoolJosh10 said:

I hope that Mew gets a Mega Evo, I mean it only makes since. Then again I remember reading that the purpose of Mega Evos was to temporarily bring other Pokemon to the level of legendary. I'm still hoping for the Mega Rapidash because I love Greek Mythology and a Pegasus Pokemon would be awesome.

While you say Mega Evolution is to bring you to the legendary level(temporarily), Mewtwo is already legendary. Still awesome though. The idea of a Pegasus Rapidash means O_O -- Do it Gamefreak do it now!! XD

omgno said:
I'd really want a mega Banette, much like Absol this guy could do with a much needed boost, his design/concept is awesome and making him more powerful, giving him a better ability would be amazing.

Maybe with Mega Banette, the zipper on its mouth will open and a cursed spirit will come out of the discarded doll. Saw a fanart like that in Deviantart. :p

I do agree that Banette needs a Mega Evo, with more Attack and Speed. The games severely lack Physical Ghost-types.

Imagine Mega Arceus...so much win...so much power...overpower...
Also, Mega Samurott would be pretty cool to me. It would be awesome if it stood on its hind legs permanently and whipped out shell katana's.

RE: What 'Mega' Pokemon formes are you excited/hoping to see?

Luna_Cat16 said:
Every starter as a Mega. It makes a lot of sense. Actually it makes a lot more sense than their choices for the revealed Megas.

This. Absolutely.

I also want the Mega Evolutions of my fave Dugtrio and Machamp. :3

I hope Megas are revealed in future gens too. It still would be logical if every starter eventually had a Mega (or 2). Also hoping for Pokemon like Raichu, Milotic and Arcanine to get Megas.

I Like Pie said:
Luna_Cat16 said:
Every starter as a Mega. It makes a lot of sense. Actually it makes a lot more sense than their choices for the revealed Megas.

This. Absolutely.

I don't know how this crossed my mind, but if Machamp got a Mega he could just sprout 2 more limbs and become a spider, Fighting/ Ghost. 0.o Creepy.

nightkeeper said:
I hope Megas are revealed in future gens too. It still would be logical if every starter eventually had a Mega (or 2). Also hoping for Pokemon like Raichu, Milotic and Arcanine to get Megas.

I Like Pie said:
This. Absolutely.

I don't know how this crossed my mind, but if Machamp got a Mega he could just sprout 2 more limbs and become a spider, Fighting/ Ghost. 0.o Creepy.

I expect Mega Machamp to be something like this.

http://cdn.pokestache.com/2013/8/12/pokestache.com_3713_1376407382.jpg

A bodybuilder/ wrestler turning into a Fighting/ Ghost spider thing... Weird. :p

Okay this is more of an idea rather than a desire. What if Pikachu could Mega Evolve? I know Pikachu already has a third stage, so why in the world would they create a mega evolution for a pokemon that can evolve naturally? I was just thinking, ash never evolved pikachu because pikachu didn't want to evolve. With the help of the mega-stone Pikachu could evolve and revert back to it's original form with no problem, unlike it's raichu evolution.

Just an idea though, I highly doubt GameFreak would go that far with this mega evolution thing. It would cause waaaaaaay too much confusion.

P.DelSlayer said:
Not sure if this has been brought up, but apparently leakers have found the Mega Stones for Galvantula, Druddigon and Heracross.

If this is true, I am going to be the happiest person on earth!
Galvantula + Galvantulite can only = pure amazing awesomeness

I really can't imagine MeGalvantula.

Maybe it just grows bigger?

And maybe hairier?

My imagination is failing me. Better make it work, GF.

Back