• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Username of other trader: @Anthony Orosco
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: Shipped in a timely manner, pin and cards were in good condition, only bad part was someone or something (Maybe a sorting machine?) seems to have stabbed the envelope during transit with something pointy and left two poke marks on one of the cards.

Username of the other trader: @Celty
Details: Great trade overall, packaging was amazing, and even threw in a sweet bonus card. 10/10

Username of other trader: @xPOKEFREAK72x
Details of your experience: Trade process went smoothly, cards were packaged well, and communication skills were top notch. Would highly recommend.

Details of your experience: This dude is awesome. Card was very well-packaged and the guy is so friendly and kind. Highly, highly recommend.

Details: The cards arrived very quickly and in great condition! Even threw in a couple of bonus cards, which was generous! Would recommend every time :)

Details: *Technically* not another trade, but more of a Free card promotion listed on her thread, but I think some additional feedback wouldn't hurt anyone :)

-Card was listed as played condition, but the only major problem was the back, where there was 3 lines that got pressed into a hard, but besides that the card was still perfect! (So if this is called "played" condition, this just shows that her NM cards are *really* good condition ;))
-Included extras in the package even though it was already free, now this is really generous and confirms to me that Celty is a great person to trade with, (not even just for the extras, but also the speed and the communication is just at a level that is almost unbeatable!)

Thanks again celty!

Last edited by a moderator:
Username of other trader: Celty
Details of your experience: Good trader. Fast and smooth

Username of other trader: @ProZlockie
Positive/Neutral/Negative: Positive
Details of your experience: Cards and pin were in very good condition and everything was very well protected, great trader~

Username of the Trader: @TooChang
Details of your experience: Fast response, Shipped cards first (even tho he is my first trade), Fast shipping very great first trade Thank you

Last edited:
Username of other trade: Celty
Positive/Negative/Neutral:positive
Details of you experience: Card came in amazing condition would definitely recommend.

Username of other trader: @xPOKEFREAK72x
Details of your experience: Cards got to me quickly and are in good condition; was also kind enough to include a bunch of cute Pokemon stickers too :3 thanks~

Details of your experience: Once again, great trade overall. Communication was wonderful and cards came super fast! Would trade with again. Thanks!

Username of other trader: @TooChang
Details of your experience: Was very accommodating to a mishap on my part. In addition, the trader shipped very fast and protected the cards nicely. Would trade with again. Thanks!

Username of other trader: @Celty
Details of your experience: Excellent communication and super fast shipping. The packaging was top-notch and the trader threw in some bonus cards as well (one of which I needed for a deck)! Would definitely trade with again. Thank you!

Username of other trader: @Serperior
Details of your experience: Amazing trade overall. Cards were shipped quick and were packaged quite professionally I might add. Such a nice guy, I would definitely take a look at his thread.

Username of other trader: @TooChang
Details of your experience: Quick shipment, card was beautiful. Definitely someone I'd recommend!

Username of other trader: @THEJOOGSTER
Details of your experience: quick shipping. fast and easy trades

Details of your experience: cards came in great condition. ez quick trades.

Details of your experience: Great trader! Very experienced and patient.

Username of other trader @It_Tatter
Positive/Nutral/negative/ nutral
Details of experience: the cards took berry long to get to my place but it is holiday season so mail is going to be slow

Username of other trader: @CuriousCleffa
Details of your experience: Cards arrived quickly, well packaged and in great condition, very happy~

Username of other trader: @THEJOOGSTER
Details of your experience: Very excellent communication and the card arrived quickly. I wish he would have used a toploader as well, but I'm too satisfied to complain about that. Would recommend.

Username of other trader: @minecraft7er
Details of your experience: As usual, good communication and quick shipping! I was very please with the cards I received. Would trade with again and highly recommend!

Username of other trader: @crystal_pidgeot
Details of your experience: Good trade good condition! Would recommend!

Side Note: Holidy mail rush made the trade take 3 days dispite living in the same city only 4 miles apart. Just a reminder for eveyone to be considerate of snail mail this time of the year.

Back