• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Username of other trader: @Anthony Orosco
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: Shipped in a timely manner, pin and cards were in good condition, only bad part was someone or something (Maybe a sorting machine?) seems to have stabbed the envelope during transit with something pointy and left two poke marks on one of the cards.

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Username of the other trader: @Celty
Details: Great trade overall, packaging was amazing, and even threw in a sweet bonus card. 10/10

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @xPOKEFREAK72x
Details of your experience: Trade process went smoothly, cards were packaged well, and communication skills were top notch. Would highly recommend.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Details of your experience: This dude is awesome. Card was very well-packaged and the guy is so friendly and kind. Highly, highly recommend.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Details: The cards arrived very quickly and in great condition! Even threw in a couple of bonus cards, which was generous! Would recommend every time :)

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Details: *Technically* not another trade, but more of a Free card promotion listed on her thread, but I think some additional feedback wouldn't hurt anyone :)

-Card was listed as played condition, but the only major problem was the back, where there was 3 lines that got pressed into a hard, but besides that the card was still perfect! (So if this is called "played" condition, this just shows that her NM cards are *really* good condition ;))
-Included extras in the package even though it was already free, now this is really generous and confirms to me that Celty is a great person to trade with, (not even just for the extras, but also the speed and the communication is just at a level that is almost unbeatable!)

Thanks again celty!

Last edited by a moderator:

TooChang

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: Celty
Details of your experience: Good trader. Fast and smooth

Celty

Username of other trader: @ProZlockie
Positive/Neutral/Negative: Positive
Details of your experience: Cards and pin were in very good condition and everything was very well protected, great trader~

THEJOOGSTER

Aspiring Trainer
Username of the Trader: @TooChang
Details of your experience: Fast response, Shipped cards first (even tho he is my first trade), Fast shipping very great first trade Thank you

Last edited:

SupremeJanitor

Boba Fett Fan
Username of other trade: Celty
Positive/Negative/Neutral:positive
Details of you experience: Card came in amazing condition would definitely recommend.

Celty

Username of other trader: @xPOKEFREAK72x
Details of your experience: Cards got to me quickly and are in good condition; was also kind enough to include a bunch of cute Pokemon stickers too :3 thanks~

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
Details of your experience: Once again, great trade overall. Communication was wonderful and cards came super fast! Would trade with again. Thanks!

Username of other trader: @TooChang
Details of your experience: Was very accommodating to a mishap on my part. In addition, the trader shipped very fast and protected the cards nicely. Would trade with again. Thanks!

Username of other trader: @Celty
Details of your experience: Excellent communication and super fast shipping. The packaging was top-notch and the trader threw in some bonus cards as well (one of which I needed for a deck)! Would definitely trade with again. Thank you!

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Serperior
Details of your experience: Amazing trade overall. Cards were shipped quick and were packaged quite professionally I might add. Such a nice guy, I would definitely take a look at his thread.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Username of other trader: @TooChang
Details of your experience: Quick shipment, card was beautiful. Definitely someone I'd recommend!

TooChang

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @THEJOOGSTER
Details of your experience: quick shipping. fast and easy trades

Details of your experience: cards came in great condition. ez quick trades.

JonFree

Aspiring Trainer
Details of your experience: Great trader! Very experienced and patient.

minecraft7er

confused
Username of other trader @It_Tatter
Positive/Nutral/negative/ nutral
Details of experience: the cards took berry long to get to my place but it is holiday season so mail is going to be slow

Celty

Username of other trader: @CuriousCleffa
Details of your experience: Cards arrived quickly, well packaged and in great condition, very happy~

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username of other trader: @THEJOOGSTER
Details of your experience: Very excellent communication and the card arrived quickly. I wish he would have used a toploader as well, but I'm too satisfied to complain about that. Would recommend.

Username of other trader: @minecraft7er
Details of your experience: As usual, good communication and quick shipping! I was very please with the cards I received. Would trade with again and highly recommend!

lt_tatter

donde esta la biblioteca?
Username of other trader: @crystal_pidgeot
Details of your experience: Good trade good condition! Would recommend!

Side Note: Holidy mail rush made the trade take 3 days dispite living in the same city only 4 miles apart. Just a reminder for eveyone to be considerate of snail mail this time of the year.