Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't $50 anymore, at least from what I know. I saw an RA Shaymin for $67 CDN yesterday. But yes, my Shaymin have been ready for a while.

Honestly, I think three is a good number just as long as you don't want to play Mega Rayquaza. Then you need a fourth.

By the way, if one were to buy four RA Shaymin EX with the price I mentioned above, the total would be...

–––
$262. And that's in Canadian dollars before tax. After tax, that's $293.44 CDN, and in American, that's $228.97 USD, which is still insane for a simple staple card.

Honestly, I think three is a good number just as long as you don't want to play Mega Rayquaza. Then you need a fourth.

By the way, if one were to buy four RA Shaymin EX with the price I mentioned above, the total would be...

–––
$262. And that's in Canadian dollars before tax. After tax, that's $293.44 CDN, and in American, that's $228.97 USD, which is still insane for a simple staple card.
There should have been a Shaymin tin a long time ago, but we should get ready for mafia!

Awesome. The last spots got filled up.

I will be sending out role PMs in the order in which you signed up. To save time, I will also be including your first card with your role PM. This will still take some time, so bear with me.

Please do not post in the game thread during this time. When you have received the PM containing your role and first card, confirm receipt by liking this post. The game proper will start when this post reaches thirteen likes. At that time, players who have not yet liked this post must still do so or risk being subbed out.

Thank you all for joining Werewolf Mafia 35. Let's have some fun.

To clarify how cards work for those of you not familiar with the TCG:

When you use a card, it goes into your discard pile. There is no discard pile in this game, so when you use a card, that's it, it's gone.

All role PMs are sent out. Your first card has been included in your role PM in a spoiler tag. If you don't have one, let me know.

To confirm receipt of your role PM, like the post I instructed you to if you have not done so already. Do not post in thread. If you want to be a sub, ask in PM or post once the game begins. (We cool, drac)

Q: Just to confirm, your last post in the thread makes it seem like all roles are only one-use. Is this correct?

Every night, every living player will receive a card from Dr. Mason. This card will be added to your hand, where all of your unused cards are kept. You are under no obligation to use a card during each night, nor are you obligated to use the card you are given during the same night. If you want to keep the card you received during the pregame until night 4 and use it then, be my guest. If you want to use it during night zero (if applicable) and blow it now, that's fine, too. Cards can be used alongside any Abilities you may have. When you use a card, it is used up. It is removed from your hand and you no longer have it.

FP Effects are constantly in effect and do not require action on your part to use.

Abilities can be used as often as your role PM says they can be used.

If I can clarify this further, let me know.

Okay, that's the threshold. Mafia 35 starts now!

Night 0 will end June 23, 2016, at 11:30 AM CST, or ten hours from the time of this post.
Sunrise 0 will end two hours later. Remember, players are not permitted to post in-thread during sunrise.

Future sunrise phases will not likely be twelve hours long and I may reduce their length as needed. Nights will always be sixty hours in length unless everyone submits an action beforehand (this has never happened and I'm not expecting it to).

If you have an Ability that is used during the night, you may use it. If you have a card and you meet its usage requirements, you may use it. If you want to use one but not the other, specify No Action for that action. If you just submit No Action and do not specify what you are not acting on, you will default to No Action on both your Abilities and your cards.

Remember, all actions, once submitted, are final. I reserve the right to disallow usage of any Ability or card during night zero as I see fit. If you haven't yet liked the post I directed you to, do so. If you do not do so by Saturday at midnight CST, you will be subbed out.

Sleep well, everyone. If you have any questions, PM me.

Last edited:
A few of you seem to think that the card you got from Dr. Mason is part of your role. That is not the case. I apologize for the confusion but sending your first card with your role PM was the fastest way for me to get everything out since I can't send PMs quickly.

It is now day one.

Day one ends June 27 at 2 PM CST, or 96 hours and 6 minutes from the time of this post. If you have not liked the directed post by Saturday, you will be subbed out, even if you make posts in a game-related thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back