Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so much nostalgia for the TCG GB game. The Grandmasters' theme is a masterpiece of 8-16bit-era music.

/in

I actually had the first one on cartridge when I was younger, but it didn't work. This is what happens when you buy video games from thrift stores. The second one, however, I haven't played and might give it a shot on emulator if there's a translated patch out there.

/in

One isn't a PB Mafia player until one has played in a PMJ game. Looking forward to it. :D

To clarify for anyone who got the wrong idea, I'm not upset over being killed last game. The thing is, I'm not usually in this game by choice, and I was quite relieved to be out of it.

Also, I must be coming down with something, because I'm overwhelmed with the urge to give this another chance.

/in

Don't sign up if you don't want to. I can relegate you to a sub position unless I need you, if you'd prefer.

Don't sign up if you don't want to. I can relegate you to a sub position unless I need you, if you'd prefer.
I'm going to give this the full try. If I don't like it, I'll sub out. It came to my realization (Thanks Carson) that the game I first played in wasn't the best game to start off, and that combined with a few other things is making me want to go into this one with an open mind.

I'm going to give this the full try. If I don't like it, I'll sub out. It came to my realization (Thanks Carson) that the game I first played in wasn't the best game to start off, and that combined with a few other things is making me want to go into this one with an open mind.
I will never understand you, but it's good to have you aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back