Finished Mafia XXXIX: Superheroes Vs Supervillains - Mafia has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite character from Marvel! :3

##Vote: ProfessorPalutena

Lol when you having been randomly voted until you make your first post. :p

To be honest ninjapenguin, not a lot does but yea, Lorde, you should probably have replaced a vote rather than just not voting ^w^

To be honest ninjapenguin, not a lot does but yea, Lorde, you should probably have replaced a vote rather than just not voting ^w^
We can all vote the same person, and if I'm right, pp has the most right now.

yes, that is one way to end it early. It is a silly way, but still a way >.>
Well np wants the day to end, Celever seems like he's got an interesting ability, and I know I have one I'd love to use, but I'm guessing most of them work at night phase so I personally would love it to be night for all the interesting abilities to start up. I really don't care who dies today as it is RVS and we have no clue who's scum, but I really wanna see my Ability in action! :)

Well np wants the day to end
Ending RVS does not mean ending the day. That's a complete waste of time. Getting some lead out of RVS allows us to progress to legitimate scumhunting and allows us to use the day to the fullest potetnial.

Ending RVS does not mean ending the day. That's a complete waste of time. Getting some lead out of RVS allows us to progress to legitimate scumhunting and allows us to use the day to the fullest potetnial.
huh I always thought it was something's like that. That's what I get for being new and bad :p

If anyone decides to put Prof. P of L-2 so early in Day 1, I will lynch you.
Then how do we get out faster then?
By RVSing a lot until something genuinely scummy comes up. By looking at RVS, we can find some lead to debate on, and get to the actual game.
It's one of him or me, actually.

##Unvote
##Vote: Professor Palutena

Enjoy. c:
Why did you do this? You should know better.
##UNVOTE: lord o da rings
##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi

If anyone decides to put Prof. P of L-2 so early in Day 1, I will lynch you.

By RVSing a lot until something genuinely scummy comes up. By looking at RVS, we can find some lead to debate on, and get to the actual game.

Why did you do this? You should know better.
##UNVOTE: lord o da rings
##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi
Well you'll need the support of other people to do that. :p unless, you have the power to just kill someone at night...

I have to agree with NP, because if we lynch PP without having any evidence to do so or at least not gaining any information to do better votes and cases, we may just have lynched a town for nothing.

What the actual heck is going on here? Stunts like these are why I almost didn't sign up for this

##unvote: Celever
##vote: PikaMasterJesi

You should know better by now how RVS works. I can excuse most of the votes on me as ignorance of RVS, but you should know how RVS works by now.

Learn to play the game more I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back