Finished Mafia XXXIX: Superheroes Vs Supervillains - Mafia has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 1

Lots of people gathered underneath the group of levitating humans. "The end has come! Everyone! The end has come!! Run! Run for your life from these monsters!!" shouted one of them with a random religious symbol.
"Hey, I'm not a monster.." said one of the floating superheroes. "HMM.. but maybe THAT one is". They flew towards the ground, where a strange looking person was standing in a weird pose.

----

"Can you all hear me?"
"Yes, I told you, just smile and wave boys. We can use telepathy to talk to each other and wait for them to kill themselves".
"It seems one of them has already begun"
"Actually, it seems they flew to one of our guys.."
"OH.. anyway, we are not going to just play pretend all day right? I want to destroy them myself too"
"That is why we have the night, big fellow.."

----

There are 14 players currently alive, meaning 8 votes will be required to lynch one of them.

Day 1 will end on Friday at 5pm EST

Good luck everyone!

@EeveeTheFishey - You are the only one not confirming their role. Please do so by liking the above post.

OK, I'm going to say this right now. My role only has an effect if I hammer somebody, and even then the effect isn't particularly good, but is at least existent. If we can try and manoeuvre me into positions where I am able to hammer throughout this game somehow, that'd be just dandy. :U

@EeveeTheFishey hasn't actually logged on since roles were sent out, looking at their profile. I suggest not voting for them until they come back alive, as the point of RVS is to garner responses, and people can only respond to pressure if they're... responsive.

That said, ##VOTE: Professor Palutena. There's only room for one veteran in this superhero world, bucko. >:L

##VOTE: VRACKEN

How can i trust a specimen who decides the faith of one by the throw of a die?
:^)
(I gotta decide somehow soooooo :p)

@NinjaPinguin i just said im making the vote in Bold letters when i come home because i dont wanna bother on mobile.

Editing posts is strictly not allowed. This goes for all new players: read the rules carefully

As a heads up, I've also reverted the following edited posts:

Will turn the Vote part Thicc when im home. No worry

Back to the original post, 'cause I think Celever forgot to do it:

*bb goes back to spectating*

Thank you fellow moderators.

No warning points for anything this time, but make sure to read the rules of the game and follow them. If you are not sure about anything, feel free to ask in your private conversation with me and DoS.

We need to hurry this RVS along.
##VOTE: lord o da rings
She voted an inactive, slowing down RVS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back