Finished Mafia XXXIX: Superheroes Vs Supervillains - Mafia has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok, what shall I offer to you great mafia player who ranks at god level. I can offer a Deathnote, look that up for reference.

bbninjas isn't a real person, sorry to rip the bandaid off, he is just a machine created by the mods for some nefarious purpose like being popular or something ^w^

Ninjapenguin is just as bad as the rest of us I am sure ^w^

Dear Hosts of the game,

I shall be written into the list of participants. As i, mirdo and my never dieing flock of seagulls, would like to bless all of you with my presence.
And if i lose i will just shit on all of you. (get it cause im a gull)

your´s truly
mirdo
mirdochegal3210

CEO of MirdTrans Corp and Mird-O Cereal Distributions
Very Serious. Not a joke. Never a joke. Always deliberate

tl;dr: /IN

Dear Hosts of the game,

I shall be written into the list of participants. As i, mirdo and my never dieing flock of seagulls, would like to bless all of you with my presence.
And if i lose i will just shiat on all of you. (get it cause im a gull)

your´s truly
mirdo
mirdochegal3210

CEO of MirdTrans Corp and Mird-O Cereal Distributions
Very Serious. Not a joke. Never a joke. Always deliberate

tl;dr: /IN

Dear mirdo,

I shall add you to the list of participants. As I, scattered mind of Tony Stark building, would like to be blessed by your presence.

CEO of Tony Stark Corp,

tl;dr : Great!

1 more, and we can begin!

v3nhox.jpg

*summoned* Looking for me?

I wish I could help out and join but Kingdoms has me occupied as it is and I'm actually on a little break from Mafia for now until some RL things settle down. It's a pretty cool theme and set-up though, and I'm glad to see an influx of new players. I'll probably sign up for the next one or the one after that, but for now, I'll have to sit out of this one, sorry. Good luck to you guys though and hope you have fun with this one!

Aaaand, @Vracken has decided to join the game! That means we can finally start !

I will be sending roles today around 5pm EST . Each player gets a private message with his/her role that contains their abilities, and which side they are, superhero or supervillain (and a cool image of their character :p).
When I do that, I will post here so you can know the roles are coming. So stay tuned everyone.. it is about to happen :O

Ok, roles are about to be sent to everyone. Please make sure to give a Like to this post to confirm that you have received your role. Once we have enough likes, we can start the game :)

No one is allowed to post in this thread anymore until Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back