Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else do you need, I gave up my role already didn't.

I go with my instinct and that what it told me for now. No I didn't plan for SM lynch to be taken seriously with that point. Just hoping to get a comment from my post
Oh yeah, you did role reveal.

I need sleep >.<

Shoot way too busy for this the last few days.
I'll try to get a post out today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

Fair enough.
It's getting nowhere, and with the day passing, the lynch date getting closer right. We should just pick one of the inactive and hope that the other would vote to get a majority. Since if the day ends without any lynch we will have 1 less source to look into

@quakingpunch73 I recommend you have this game end on hammer instead of time. Because it would be a shame to end this way.
Also, LYLO is strange. 8 players left and presumably 3 scum equals MYLO so there may be some other role we can find on people's claims that would make this true?
Also, people have mostly covered Gekki and Rainy so far, so I'm gonna ISO everyone else (really quickly, so don't expect much out of them; I'm gonna skip uselss posts imo and haven't edited anything from the beginning)! Let's see how they look:
First and foremost i may not be able to give detail anlysis since it really not my playstyle. But based on my glimpse from what happening so far there seems to be an abnormal activeness like usual.
Seems legit for Drac.
Since there no more valid choice for today ##Vote : Mordacazir
The day is ending at we need a majori to kynch... no lynch is never a good option
Here's my roles as you can see I didn't use my ability yet
I doubt I would have the chance to use that ability especially with those requirement
Usually in Mafia I'm the least active, this is different...

##VOTE: scattered mind
it's so unlike you to be this distance
What else do you need, I gave up my role already didn't.

I go with my instinct and that what it told me for now. No I didn't plan for SM lynch to be taken seriously with that point. Just hoping to get a comment from my post
I actually quite like this scattered lynch idea (maybe after Gekki and TSM?). It really is uncharacteristic of him and I could see scattered doing it after last game getting out as scum for being too active.
It's getting nowhere, and with the day passing, the lynch date getting closer right. We should just pick one of the inactive and hope that the other would vote to get a majority. Since if the day ends without any lynch we will have 1 less source to look into
He's right, although the idea of lynching a random inactive right now isn't good, it reads pretty legit.
tl;dr
There's not much for Drac. But what I've seen is towntelling and he's using more logic than normal, which is nice. Then again, he came from crazy Lugia who had that one strange somewhat scummy somewhat normal Lugia.
Okay I'm removing all the super fluff like "Nope," "Okay will do," etc. because it's awful to quote on here as is (@mods if you could somehow make a massquote feature, it would be great). Fluff posting really isn't indicative on a newbie, so let's ignore it, shall we?
@GekkisaiDaiNi Uh just preparing for homecoming, not much time to put together evidence and vote someone. Will do so after, I don't want to just vote someone.
Nothing much here.
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin ok so I think it's a bad idea to vote on the first day. Maybe wait until we get a chance to use our abilities that reveal info on each other before coming to a final conclusion. I would vote Nebby because he is being inactive, but NP voted me for an obsoletely pointless reason. I'll probably not stick with this vote or not vote at all, but I'm just going to vote NP for now. Sorry for the weird vote NP, I'm just feeling a lot of pressure from you. Once again, I'm probably not going to vote at all until I get more info on a few people. When we use abilities, can one of you use a seeing ability on me to confirm I'm good? Thanks! Homecoming sucked and I was alone again eating custard in the corner, thanks for asking.
Okay so this post is mostly fine except for literally asking seer to see him, which is sorta useless and maybe points towards Godfather if that could exist in this game? Also, there's the "feeling a lot of pressure" line that makes no sense to me still, unless a scumbuddy felt opportunistic and told Neuro to say that.
Ok I finished reading the first link :3. I know what a random vote is and I know it's used to start conversation! That's helpful I guess...
It's fine. Nothing here.
It was a stupid post :/. I mean they're right, I see now that we should vote first day. Well gg for my first mafia post I guess. Here are more of my useless opinions and stuff:
>Gekki seems too on Rainy for having a sedimentary playstyle and I don't like how he's so sure on the first day.
>I mean we have to lynch somebody from what I just was told, so I guess this is going somewhere for not having any real solid evidence
>I have no idea what Rainy looks like when he's being "scum", but Rainy doesn't look like he's doing any harm
*insert quote from where Scattered votes for me. My quotes don't work on mobile so this should do*
>You make a good point, thanks for showing me why we should vote first day
>I'm still learning :p
>I'm leaning towards Gekki for my vote because he seems too "into it"
>I'm sure better people to vote for will stand out eventually
Sorry I'm being a bit idle, I'm just reading and learning how we do stuff here
This post is actually pretty good and seems very legit newbie.
So I did some number crunching and I found that Gekki posted 89 times out of the 221 posts this game consists of now. That equals 40.3% of this game as of now. Seems a bit active don't you think? Keep in mind that a bunch of those posts are shouting at people to stop lurking. Gekki don't you have anything else to do with your time other then WW when you're sick? I'm really concerned and suspicious at the same time. ##UNVOTE: for now, I'm waiting for the tipping point.
Woah welcome to Mirdo's pie chart! And a strange tipping point line. Whatever.
First one, haha I don't think my favorite birb is playing. x3

Second one found, technically calling him out for "lurking" even though you didn't use the word "lurking". Same goes for the first one.

Number tres, mostly you calling us out for lurking. You used the word lurking this time.

I'm not going to really count this one because Lugia is actually lurking, but it's an honorable mention. 20% you agreeing with NP %80 you telling Lugia to stop lurking which he totally should.

What I mean by tipping point is when you do something that screams, "I'm not scum because I post a lot"
I think the fact you denied calling out people for supposedly lurking at least once is that point
##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi
It's strange to vote Gekki here for calling out people for lurking too much when you found just 4 out of his 89 posts to be lurking. That really isn't much.
Oh by the way Gekki sorry if that quote title sounds a bit mean, I was starting to get a little annoyed with what I should name the quote so I got a bit playful. x3
No hard feelings?
This reads townie.
I think scattered is confirmed town since Felicia is the main protagonist of Fire Emblem Fates. If Felicia is a good guy (well in this case a girl), shouldn't that confirm scattered as good? I wish I would see what the ability is, sadly I can only see which heroes 1 person summons a night. :x
Trying to confirm scattered as town. Maybe scumbuddies if Neuro's scum?
tl;dr Neuro's posts are a complete enigma. Some read high town, other seem high scum. His claim is pointing me towards town, but if he's scum, I'd guess scattered is buddy and maybe rainy but def. not Gekki.
Vote: Jabberwock

u suk
Man, jabs is a popular guy
You're reaching harder than S Club 7.

I disagree with this entire post. Ninja wasn't defense it was observation along the lines of "ohey lookit dat das p cool" and nothing more. The point of RVS is pressure so obviously every individual RVS vote is also pressure, and there's nothing wrong with trying too hard.
Not everyone participates in RVS. It's affiliation-neutral and nothing to get caught up over.
That's no better for your case, because that's Gekki taking the higher ground and basically apologising for something he didn't have to apologise for rather than arguing semantics and distracting discussion. a.k.a he was doing the best thing for town in early Day 1.
wow I'm good at quoting ^w^
Everyone will seem out of character compared to Discord mafia because chat mafia and forum mafia are two entirely different games, alike in name alone.
I only take the relevant bits out of a post. Not to take things out of context, but because anyone paying attention to the game should know the context anyway and it saves reading time.

I've been misquoting since before you were born, sonny.
Yeah I don't buy that. What's wrong with tagging?
Not examining these posts one by one because they're completely sound, show the personality that I associate with town Cel, and use good logic. He reads very highly town from these.
tl;dr Cel's posts are super townie. I'd be shocked to see a scum flip here.
Three things I want to say before the game starts,
I will be more active.
I will do my first analytic post tomorrow since I will be doing some extensive reads and post checking.
Based on my spectating and initial checks, I have some questions for a few of you.
##VOTE: morda
So-uh-TSM never made that analytical post or really has done much at all. And then he asked to be subbed out.
All Jade did was make an RVS vote, point out small facts, and also say he was gonna make a larger post before deciding to sub out.
They're the exact same! And both useless and not making connections. That's pretty scummy.
tl;dr Here's a pretty big scum read for being fluffy and making no connections.
Rainy seems to be very enthusiastic. Also that post where he says rvs just to be over clear.

##VOTE: Rainyman
It's not bad at all. Just something I noticed because I usually see you as less enthusiastic (not less active nesseceraly) and more cold with your comments. Could be just me.
I love it. If you think that way- you should participate and try to gather information as much as possible in order to have a D2 lead. If you don't- then your philosophy is useless. So that is very scummy. Also similar thing was posted by scum in one of the previous games here, and he was inactive. (Haunted Water iirc)

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE:Neurowolf
Also wanted to add that that request for protection has a very big general "role fishing" vibe.
Not sure what you are referring to. I was referring to the most recent game, where that was not a thing, and HW was scum subbed for Camo. Having the philosophy of not voting day 1 without gather info by any other means is not logical to me. That's my point.
Sorry it was the opposite- Camo subbed in for HW.
I notice that you kinda agree with every lynch possible. Who is the most scummy person out of all of these people to you?
Interesting. Why do you think it's bad? I probably missed it if you already explained that. I remember you said it's the best one out of all the people you accused.
I have little time to catch up because life issues. Tomorrow I'll be a lot more active hopefully.
OK, I have read everything! and analyzed all of these pages !

Here you go:

NP: I think that was a backpadel because first he voted Gekki, then unvoted because of how Celever fought his logic, then NP just totally ignored gekki, and when he got asked about what he thinks about gekki, after a lot of additional points were made on him, he said Gekki was scummy, but is acting similarly to last game. That was true also during the time NP first voted Gekki, which leaves me confused as to why NP voted Gekki in the first place, as a real vote, not just pressuring.

Rainy: Hooray! other people also noticed the changed behavior of rainy, becoming more aggressive/annoyed and with less "to the point" posts. Those were Jabber, Jade, morda and of course Gekki (who has agreed with every single case so far, more on that later) while on the other hand- NP and Neurowolf didn't agree. Info gathering is potentially here.

Morda: I see what NP means with the flip floppiness, yet I don't understand the claim that he's unusually aggressive. I also recall that morda has become more and more experienced from game to game, and is no longer the one line sentence player he was when he was new and.. btw.. mostly got picked as scum..Might have to look into it more, but yeah, not totally clear on that.

Neurowolf: ##UNVOTE I missed the fact that you have no mafia experience, others have already explain why not voting is not good, so no use in repeating that. I do want to note that I notice how you defended rainy, wanted to vote gekki who accused him, but didn't until later on.. you are new, but it is possible you were aware that voting gekki right away might link you and rainy as scumbuddies.

Lugia: Why is there a case on a soon to be subbed out player? Blob.. you are ignoring all the real cases. That's very scummy so why won't we change that Lugia case and call it Blob's case for now.

Gekki: I agree with what people have said. What makes me especially suspicious of him is what morda said with how he's constantly trying to shift attention from one case to another, after getting voted/accused, especially to NP. It is also clear that he is very aware of the balance of the cases, and opts to vote based on the biggest case each time.

I am really torn between Gekki and Rainy actually. I think Gekki and NP were really the big main cases and that Rainy's case has been flying under the radar. That kinda makes me want to bring it up again, but then again, because Gekki's long interaction with rainy, I think it'd better to lynch Gekki first to learn from his flip on rainy, amongst others.

##VOTE:Gekki
My point is that you choose cases with most votes as a reaction to pressure. I certainly wasn't making a point that you are scummy just because you voted a case with most votes. Either you misunderstood, or you are trying to make my point look bad, and twisting my words.

The reaction to my first vote. But I think "annoyed" is a better word for it.

It's hard for me to find. Can you guide me at least to a specific game? Or just quote it by yourself.
You can just post it, and note before that the following post refers only to the game up until page #XX. I think that with your busy time, it would be much more effective rather than constantly editing your things and hoping no one will post new things by the time you can actually post.
I'll react to the case on Blob through this, as it kinda sums all the points.

First off- Inactivity is not a very good scumtell.
No opinion on anything is not entirely true, as she did go after Lugia+ stated that she thinks Gekki is not scummy. I do agree that it is not enough in light of all the other cases, but that's something she can certainly fix by simply giving her thoughts. @Blob55 - What do you say about Gekki, NP, Rainy and Mordacazir? or any other player?
-The case on Lugia was bad. I agree.

The only point that will stay valid and strong if Blob posts her thoughts finally would be that possible slip. Aaand others have more points+ further pressure on Blob is useless after her AtE post of "I'm not playing anymore".
Rainy seems to be very enthusiastic. Also that post where he says rvs just to be over clear.

First thing's first, scattered has made a lot more posts than anyone thought. That's a clear sign of fluffyness. I removed a couple 'cause this was a pain to quote and they didn't apply much.
It's not bad at all. Just something I noticed because I usually see you as less enthusiastic (not less active nesseceraly) and more cold with your comments. Could be just me.
I love it. If you think that way- you should participate and try to gather information as much as possible in order to have a D2 lead. If you don't- then your philosophy is useless. So that is very scummy. Also similar thing was posted by scum in one of the previous games here, and he was inactive. (Haunted Water iirc)

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE:Neurowolf
This vote is terrible and I've called him out on it. It makes no sense and he should know better.
Also wanted to add that that request for protection has a very big general "role fishing" vibe.
This is another case of him reading Neuro like he's simsands. Neuro is a newbie. And this makes no sense.
Not sure what you are referring to. I was referring to the most recent game, where that was not a thing, and HW was scum subbed for Camo. Having the philosophy of not voting day 1 without gather info by any other means is not logical to me. That's my point.
Sorry it was the opposite- Camo subbed in for HW.
I notice that you kinda agree with every lynch possible. Who is the most scummy person out of all of these people to you?
^A good question here
Now here, he stops posting much and drops off the radar. Between these posts, there's one more about being inactive.
Interesting. Why do you think it's bad? I probably missed it if you already explained that. I remember you said it's the best one out of all the people you accused.
A good question here too.
I have little time to catch up because life issues. Tomorrow I'll be a lot more active hopefully.
OK, I have read everything! and analyzed all of these pages !

Here you go:

NP: I think that was a backpadel because first he voted Gekki, then unvoted because of how Celever fought his logic, then NP just totally ignored gekki, and when he got asked about what he thinks about gekki, after a lot of additional points were made on him, he said Gekki was scummy, but is acting similarly to last game. That was true also during the time NP first voted Gekki, which leaves me confused as to why NP voted Gekki in the first place, as a real vote, not just pressuring.

Rainy: Hooray! other people also noticed the changed behavior of rainy, becoming more aggressive/annoyed and with less "to the point" posts. Those were Jabber, Jade, morda and of course Gekki (who has agreed with every single case so far, more on that later) while on the other hand- NP and Neurowolf didn't agree. Info gathering is potentially here.

Morda: I see what NP means with the flip floppiness, yet I don't understand the claim that he's unusually aggressive. I also recall that morda has become more and more experienced from game to game, and is no longer the one line sentence player he was when he was new and.. btw.. mostly got picked as scum..Might have to look into it more, but yeah, not totally clear on that.

Neurowolf: ##UNVOTE I missed the fact that you have no mafia experience, others have already explain why not voting is not good, so no use in repeating that. I do want to note that I notice how you defended rainy, wanted to vote gekki who accused him, but didn't until later on.. you are new, but it is possible you were aware that voting gekki right away might link you and rainy as scumbuddies.

Lugia: Why is there a case on a soon to be subbed out player? Blob.. you are ignoring all the real cases. That's very scummy so why won't we change that Lugia case and call it Blob's case for now.

Gekki: I agree with what people have said. What makes me especially suspicious of him is what morda said with how he's constantly trying to shift attention from one case to another, after getting voted/accused, especially to NP. It is also clear that he is very aware of the balance of the cases, and opts to vote based on the biggest case each time.

I am really torn between Gekki and Rainy actually. I think Gekki and NP were really the big main cases and that Rainy's case has been flying under the radar. That kinda makes me want to bring it up again, but then again, because Gekki's long interaction with rainy, I think it'd better to lynch Gekki first to learn from his flip on rainy, amongst others.

##VOTE:Gekki
The unvote is a bit strange. He's definitely going after rainy here, so let's discount that idea that he's scumbuddies with rainy from earlier.
My point is that you choose cases with most votes as a reaction to pressure. I certainly wasn't making a point that you are scummy just because you voted a case with most votes. Either you misunderstood, or you are trying to make my point look bad, and twisting my words.

The reaction to my first vote. But I think "annoyed" is a better word for it.

It's hard for me to find. Can you guide me at least to a specific game? Or just quote it by yourself.
You can just post it, and note before that the following post refers only to the game up until page #XX. I think that with your busy time, it would be much more effective rather than constantly editing your things and hoping no one will post new things by the time you can actually post.
I'll react to the case on Blob through this, as it kinda sums all the points.

First off- Inactivity is not a very good scumtell.
No opinion on anything is not entirely true, as she did go after Lugia+ stated that she thinks Gekki is not scummy. I do agree that it is not enough in light of all the other cases, but that's something she can certainly fix by simply giving her thoughts. @Blob55 - What do you say about Gekki, NP, Rainy and Mordacazir? or any other player?
-The case on Lugia was bad. I agree.

The only point that will stay valid and strong if Blob posts her thoughts finally would be that possible slip. Aaand others have more points+ further pressure on Blob is useless after her AtE post of "I'm not playing anymore".
Going after blob like most people around that time. Not much.
Confirmed.
I don't understand why would you claim that? There was no reason to do that. Confirmation of Neuro's action could have been achieved simply through my answer. Even if not, it's not important to confirm that action over keeping your role a secret. Scum can't know if your ability is one time or not.

I think it's the best lead right now. It's the only case still hanging there that is on an inactive player. Gekki and NP are very active, and while this is not an indication of alignment necessarily, it's a bad idea to lynch any of them right now, since if we do, the game will be completely inactive.
That leaves only the rainy case as a good lead to gather further info.
Back at rainy. Now highly doubting they're scumbuddies.
tl;dr He's pretty fluffy and his logic is a bit off. Light scum read.
Now with all of that out of the way, I'll decide my vote in the next post.

Shoot that quoting messed up on scattered. Sorry. Nothing I can do about it now though. Just know the first quote above of the spoiler was an RVS vote from the beginning of the game. And all the rest+real analysis is in the spoiler.

Okay, so our remaining players (ranked by town -> scum) are:
Me
Cel
Drac
Neuro
Rainy
Scattered
TSM
Gekki

I'm gonna have to make assumptions, so I'm gonna remove Cel and Drac from the list (still a bit worried about Drac, but not that much). That leaves me with:
Neuro
Rainy
Scattered
TSM
Gekki

Or scumteams of:
Neuro-Rainy-Scattered
Neuro-Rainy-TSM
Neuro-Rainy-Gekki
Neuro-Scattered-TSM
Neuro-Scattered-Gekki
Neuro-TSM-Gekki
Rainy-Scattered-TSM
Rainy-Scattered-Gekki
Rainy-TSM-Gekki
Scattered-TSM-Gekki

So what scumteams do I actually think exist from this? Making my guesses that scattered and rainy are not buddies, nor are Neuro and Gekki, but scattered is scum if Neuro is, we have these remaining scenarios (which I'm ranking from most likely to least likely):

Scattered-TSM-Gekki~Just seems the best based on what I have. Scattered did vote Gekki after his analytic post when he really didn't need to (and could have voted me), which is my one reservation on this one.
Neuro-Scattered-TSM~A pretty good guess if Neuro is scum. Just pretty unsure he is.
Rainy-TSM-Gekki~Gekki did have that argument with rainy, which I'm not sure they would have as scum. But since it made some people think it was TvT then, I could see it.

Note that all remaining scenarios there have TSM as scum, making him the best bet imo. Also, since a sub hasn't been found yet, there's not much to lose here.
##VOTE: TheSceptileMaster

NP's deduction sound digestable enough especially with the deadline coming soon.

I'm going to vote for TSM just for the sake of getting a lynch and because TBH he is about as scummy as rainy. Plus I fear that rainy is indie and not scum, in which case town loses by lynching him.
##UNVOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back