Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I'd like to note is how long Blob followed obscenely bad logic on Lugia, even while many good points were made on NP and I, as well as a few decent points on rainy. She also hasn't helped the town much; her only posts have been defending her logic against Lugia and the more recent unvote. It's not much, but it's interesting that she decided to tunnel Lugia while much better points were brought up, even though she did finally unvote. There are much better leads ATM, however.
You've voted for 3 people (2 genuinely), as seen above.
I've voted for 4 people now, but only one genuine.
Well, the numbers don't lie. I guess this is true.
ISO on Morda:
This is some weird analyzing of XLIII, but wtv. The lowest part is him not reading the conversation, and beginning to tunnel me. I had responded to these comments before.

This tries to do a lot. He defends rainy, and then flops back by making rainy a slight scum read. This is a major scum strategy. He's working to get rainy, a townie, lynched, but is putting stuff as fallback because he knows that will fail. Also, reads lists are way scummy if you aren't about to die.

It's a decent question. Not really much to be gleaned from here.

This is the post that really tips me off. I've almost never seen any aggression from Morda, let alone this (reads to me as super passive-aggressive). That bottom half of the post is so unusual from him, and I can't help but think it's because he's scum again. Also, please explain where I did backpedal. Because I explained why I didn't and you haven't countered it at all. For the second time this game, he's ignoring what I'm saying to defend myself. And I believe that may be scum wanting to eliminate experienced players.
Finally, being exciting to "find a flaw" in my reasoning is something I read as scum wanting to capitalize on a small thing, not town wanting to find the best lynch. Because there have been plenty of reasoning flaws so for this game.

Good enough points there.

This flip-flop that he claims is for no reason really is certainly interesting... "All the other people" who got voted by me=2. Gekki has actually voted with intent to lynch more than I have. Also, he should know why posting vw helps town absolutely 0 by now.

This is also a good post. I was wondering the same about scattered.

tl;dr
Points towards scum:
-Scum Flip-Flop on Rainy's alignment.
-Ignores my arguments.
-Posts vw even if it helps nobody but scum.
-Uses shady reasoning (the last vote for me over Gekki for no reason, happy to find a flaw) that makes him seem opportunistic to lynch a vet.
-Extremely unusually aggressive.

Points towards town:
-He's asking questions that I was wondering myself.

For me, that one point is completely overwhelmed by that crazy aggression, ignoring me (in efforts to get a lynch on a vet), and the classic (and only helpful to scum) flip-flop and vw comment:
##UNVOTE: Lugia_likes2dab!
##VOTE: Mordacazir
You raise some interesting points here. I need to see morda's response to this. I'm not ruling out NP because of one post; he is still who I think the best lynch option is right now. But, in order to make a strong opinion on morda, I need to know his playstyle. @NinjaPenguin would you mind linking one of the games morda has played as town? Also, sorry for the nooby question, but what does vw stand for?

Basically, I need to be more informed on NP's points here. Once I get more info, I will make a post with my thoughts on morda.

Flipped through D1 of DoS's game and I think it's safe to say morda is off his meta in a similar way to rainy. He seems to act more detached and less aggressive as town; but this game, he's had a non-RVS vote somewhere from his first post of the game. However, I still don't know what NP means by vw (rip) and morda hasn't responded to NP's post yet, so I still see better reasoning to vote for NP atm.

VW is vote weight. It's useless for town to point it out because it shouldn't influence their decisions at all and scum may be inclined to kill people with high vw to increase their percentage of the vote.

VW is vote weight. It's useless for town to point it out because it shouldn't influence their decisions at all and scum may be inclined to kill people with high vw to increase their percentage of the vote.
Alright, that makes sense. I agree with NP's post entirely, but I'm still keeping my vote on him. Once morda responds to this, I will evaluate his response and possibly change my vote to him. For now, however, there are still more and better reasons to vote NP, IMO.

So I did some number crunching and I found that Gekki posted 89 times out of the 221 posts this game consists of now. That equals 40.3% of this game as of now. Seems a bit active don't you think? Keep in mind that a bunch of those posts are shouting at people to stop lurking. Gekki don't you have anything else to do with your time other then WW when you're sick? I'm really concerned and suspicious at the same time. ##UNVOTE: for now, I'm waiting for the tipping point.

Keep in mind that a bunch of those posts are shouting at people to stop lurking. Gekki don't you have anything else to do with your time other then WW when you're sick?
I really don't think it's any of your business how I spend my time, thank you very much.
So I did some number crunching and I found that Gekki posted 89 times out of the 221 posts this game consists of now. That equals 40.3% of this game as of now. Seems a bit active don't you think?
And being active is a bad thing in what way?
Keep in mind that a bunch of those posts are shouting at people to stop lurking.
The only time I've asked someone to stop lurking is as part of another post. Show me one time where the entirety of one of my posts has been "XXX your lurking stop it".
##UNVOTE: for now, I'm waiting for the tipping point.
What exactly do you mean by "the tipping point"?

Okay give me a second this is going to take a while on mobile and while I'm getting a check up

@mirdo and @Neurowolf were both just viewing this thread for a decent amount of time and said nothing. Explanation please?
First one, haha I don't think my favorite birb is playing. x3
@rainyman123 this post is from four pages ago and you were viewing this thread a couple minutes ago. Respond to it already.
Second one found, technically calling him out for "lurking" even though you didn't use the word "lurking". Same goes for the first one.
Prove it.

Also @Neurowolf and @scattered mind you've both been lurking in this thread on and off throughout this conversation with rainy. Do you have anything to add?
Number tres, mostly you calling us out for lurking. You used the word lurking this time.
I sorta with this, but Lugia needs to start talking soon. He hasn't posted anything other than /in when it was the signup phase.

@lugia_Likes2dab! for your own sake, you need to start talking. People are getting suspicious of you and if you go much longer than this without talking, you run the risk of being subbed out.
I'm not going to really count this one because Lugia is actually lurking, but it's an honorable mention. 20% you agreeing with NP %80 you telling Lugia to stop lurking which he totally should.
I really don't think it's any of your business how I spend my time, thank you very much.

And being active is a bad thing in what way?

The only time I've asked someone to stop lurking is as part of another post. Show me one time where the entirety of one of my posts has been "XXX your lurking stop it".

What exactly do you mean by "the tipping point"?
What I mean by tipping point is when you do something that screams, "I'm not scum because I post a lot"
I think the fact you denied calling out people for supposedly lurking at least once is that point
##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi

Oh by the way Gekki sorry if that quote title sounds a bit mean, I was starting to get a little annoyed with what I should name the quote so I got a bit playful. x3
No hard feelings?

TL;DR of how things have gone with Gekki lately:

Gekki: rainy is the best case and nobody can convince me otherwise
Everyone else: rainy's a bad case lol
Gekki: hmm you're right; rainy is a bad case
Everyone else: hey gekki you're acting pretty scummy
Gekki: hmm you're right; I am acting pretty scummy
Gekki: but so is np why don't y'all vote np

TL;DR of how things have gone with NP lately:

NP: ##VOTE: EVERYONE
Everyone else: NP why'd you do that
NP: ope my bad ##UNVOTE: EVERYONE
Everyone else: k so who's scummy
NP: well like everyone so Imma just do this real quick
NP: ##VOTE: NO ONE
Everyone else: -.-
NP: it's chill guys, I meant to do that

––

Both look like fine cases to me rn, but I can't see them both being scum. Leaning Gekki today, at least partially because it's true that his lynch gives us more information than NP's.

I suspect NP hasn't pursued Gekki yet because he's concerned about being accused of OMGUS. NP, curious to hear your thoughts on Gekki.

Well hey I finished my damn homework, after like 7 hours high school sucks, but I have time to put something out before I go to sleep, so why not?
ISO on Morda:
This is some weird analyzing of XLIII, but wtv. The lowest part is him not reading the conversation, and beginning to tunnel me. I had responded to these comments before.

This tries to do a lot. He defends rainy, and then flops back by making rainy a slight scum read. This is a major scum strategy. He's working to get rainy, a townie, lynched, but is putting stuff as fallback because he knows that will fail. Also, reads lists are way scummy if you aren't about to die.

It's a decent question. Not really much to be gleaned from here.

This is the post that really tips me off. I've almost never seen any aggression from Morda, let alone this (reads to me as super passive-aggressive). That bottom half of the post is so unusual from him, and I can't help but think it's because he's scum again. Also, please explain where I did backpedal. Because I explained why I didn't and you haven't countered it at all. For the second time this game, he's ignoring what I'm saying to defend myself. And I believe that may be scum wanting to eliminate experienced players.
Finally, being exciting to "find a flaw" in my reasoning is something I read as scum wanting to capitalize on a small thing, not town wanting to find the best lynch. Because there have been plenty of reasoning flaws so for this game.

Good enough points there.

This flip-flop that he claims is for no reason really is certainly interesting... "All the other people" who got voted by me=2. Gekki has actually voted with intent to lynch more than I have. Also, he should know why posting vw helps town absolutely 0 by now.

This is also a good post. I was wondering the same about scattered.

tl;dr
Points towards scum:
-Scum Flip-Flop on Rainy's alignment.
-Ignores my arguments.
-Posts vw even if it helps nobody but scum.
-Uses shady reasoning (the last vote for me over Gekki for no reason, happy to find a flaw) that makes him seem opportunistic to lynch a vet.
-Extremely unusually aggressive.

Points towards town:
-He's asking questions that I was wondering myself.

For me, that one point is completely overwhelmed by that crazy aggression, ignoring me (in efforts to get a lynch on a vet), and the classic (and only helpful to scum) flip-flop and vw comment:
##UNVOTE: Lugia_likes2dab!
##VOTE: Mordacazir
Okay, I wasn't too sure about this going into it, but this is an okay case. After looking back and checking the facts this is pretty accurate. I don't agree with the vet point since no one knows your town (except you, if you are). Most of the other points are a bit... eh? Two points though, ignoring arguments and OOC aggressiveness are things that are definitely worth a response. Like everyone else, I need Morda's response before I can make a real evaluation.
Why am I a better lynch for info than you? Who do we get info on by lynching me? If we lynch you, we get info on me, but if you lynch me, who do we get info on? No one-at least no one that I can see.
Tbf, you have had more interactions than literally anyone so far. You're online the most, you've talked and argued with more people than anyone else. You know what I mean. I think it's still way too early to really be determining lynches down to details like these (like less than half the day is over), but I can definitely see the point here.
did I miss anything?
you do know I can't talk from 7:00-3:00
... Are you serious? You show up for 2 minutes, post literally nothing useful at all, then leave? You've missed the entire game at this point, you need to read it, FINALLY share your thoughts, and get scumhunting with the rest of us. Infrequent, sporadic appearances and pop-ins with nothing to add at all is kind of annoying, especially since you've been gone for literally the entire game. Not commenting on this again, but I seriously recommend you start posting more or the host is likely to sub you out at the end of the day.
Both look like fine cases to me rn, but I can't see them both being scum. Leaning Gekki today, at least partially because it's true that his lynch gives us more information than NP's.

I suspect NP hasn't pursued Gekki yet because he's concerned about being accused of OMGUS. NP, curious to hear your thoughts on Gekki.
This entire post I agree with.

TL;DR of how things have gone with Gekki lately:

Gekki: rainy is the best case and nobody can convince me otherwise
Everyone else: rainy's a bad case lol
Gekki: hmm you're right; rainy is a bad case
Everyone else: hey gekki you're acting pretty scummy
Gekki: hmm you're right; I am acting pretty scummy
Gekki: but so is np why don't y'all vote np

TL;DR of how things have gone with NP lately:

NP: ##VOTE: EVERYONE
Everyone else: NP why'd you do that
NP: ope my bad ##UNVOTE: EVERYONE
Everyone else: k so who's scummy
NP: well like everyone so Imma just do this real quick
NP: ##VOTE: NO ONE
Everyone else: -.-
NP: it's chill guys, I meant to do that

––

can we make this a comic strip xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back