Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm gonna ignore the Blob case rn because she apparently screenshotted (but then deleted) her role in Discord and said something along the lines of, "I hope to lynch me just so they can see I'm right." This almost certainly screams her screenshotting a townie role, which means she's town. That being said, this is certainly a modkill situation imo, so I'm not sure it really matters.
Well, no reason to keep my vote on Blob, then.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: NP

Well whatever, I'll just I'll just leave my vote on her until she does.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Blob55

It's in Discord. DoS was asking if anyone saw screenshots and Grip said something along the lines of, "I want them to lynch me just so I can prove them right." It's deleted now, but I saw the message (albeit not the screenshot) during my lunch break.

It's in Discord. DoS was asking if anyone saw screenshots and Grip said something along the lines of, "I want them to lynch me just so I can prove them right." It's deleted now, but I saw the message (albeit not the screenshot) during my lunch break.
K I believe you

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

After careful deliberation, I've decided it would be best to modkill Blob for posting their role on Discord and alerting others of their alignment, so two very big rules were broken right there: No OC and screenshotting.
You are a Summoner aligned with the Order of Heroes. A quiet individual who has the ability to wield the Breidablik, a holy weapon which allows you to, well, summon heroes from other worlds to your own.

Win Condition: All players not aligned with the Order of Heroes are eliminated.
~~~
Your free summon is... Not too shabby!

ecWfNeJ.png

Lilina, Delightful Noble
~Red Hero~
"It's hard to believe that in this world, I could meet my father...when he was around my age. Astonishing!"
Hero Aspect: Searching for Knowledge- Each night you may PM me “Swap: Player with Hero”. That Hero will be swapped randomly with one of that player’s Heroes.​
Due to the low amount of players in the game, I've also made the executive decision to end the day early and will make an official post to start night one later. If you didn't submit an orb color yet, please do so during the first 24 hours of night 1 so that you have ample time to act during the rest of the night. Not picking an orb color will have me randomize the orbs and give you a random one, so be aware of that.

Night 1 Update

With one summoner of their own down, the Order of Heroes needed to make big moves to beat Embla... Luckily, new Heroes would arrive who would willingly help their cause...

Night 1 has begun! For those of you who submitted in orb colors, new Heroes are to be provided shortly. Anyone who has yet to PM me a color will be sent their Hero ASAP after telling which Hero they want. During the night, there is to be no posting in thread. Night 1 will end on 10/14 at 5:30 PM. @lugia_Likes2dab! has yet to like the post confirming their role and will be subbed out at the start of the next day for failing to confirm their role.

Day 2 Update
During the night, all of the summoners but one slept peacefully, for they had agreed with their Emblian comrades to kill one specific summoner during the night. With a flick of the Breibablik, the deed was finished, killing an innocent Askrian summoner...
Jabberwock was killed during the night!
You are a Summoner aligned with the Order of Heroes. A quiet individual who has the ability to wield the Breidablik, a holy weapon which allows you to, well, summon heroes from other worlds to your own.

Win Condition: All players not aligned with the Order of Heroes are eliminated.
~~~
Your free summon is… Congratulations on such a rare hero!

SCiVGn3.png

Roy, Brave Lion
~Red Hero~
"This is Durandal, the sword of sacred fire... It's a legendary weapon. My father once wielded it, too."
Hero Aspect: Durandal, Valor and Courage- As long as you have 3 Heroes in your party, you may use this Hero Aspect. Every night, you may PM me “Unite: Player”. You will create a quicktopic for outside communication with that player . Your entire party will be sent home after using this Hero Aspect.​
~~~
Your new hero is... Better luck next time!

uHujWQ0.png

Sophia, Nabata Prophet
~Red Hero~
"I am half human, half dragon... But why should halves...divide us? My halves make me...whole."
Hero Aspect: Draconic Divination- During the next day, you will only receive two orbs to summon from, but you will know the names of the Heroes you could summon in return.
The following players are alive:
1. @rainyman123
2. @GekkisaiDaiNi
3. @Lord o da rings
4. @NinjaPenguin
5. @Jadethepokemontrainer
6. @scattered mind
7. @Neurowolf
8. @Celever
9. @mordacazir
11. @lugia_Likes2dab!

Day 2 has begun! It will end on Thursday October 19th at 5PM EST, or 120 hours from the timestamp of this post. Vote counts will be posted bi-daily. Be sure to post and be active, as in order lynch someone, you must have a majority of the vote by the end of the day! Orb selections and night update posts will be sent out shortly after this post. When choosing an orb, be sure to specify which orb you want, even if there are multiples of that orb color. @lugia_Likes2dab! will be subbing from the game at some point during this day. Happy summoning!

Last edited:
Got one time idol result that Neuro targeted scattered (not tracker or watcher, just informed me of Player 1 targeting Player 2 last night), so I may as well claim it and confirm that Neuro likely did that (I'd suggest that if anyone else has a one-time investigative idol, they may as well say their result once it's used up, since scum can't doing anything nightkill-wise based off of it). Quote:
You saw that Neurowolf targeted scattered mind during the night!
Looking back over yesterday, I didn't like how Gekki handled the Blob situation at all (considering that the reason for possible modkill was revealing being town), so:
##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi
Morda can wait.

Got one time idol result that Neuro targeted scattered (not tracker or watcher, just informed me of Player 1 targeting Player 2 last night), so I may as well claim it and confirm that Neuro likely did that (I'd suggest that if anyone else has a one-time investigative idol, they may as well say their result once it's used up, since scum can't doing anything nightkill-wise based off of it). Quote:

I don't understand why would you claim that? There was no reason to do that. Confirmation of Neuro's action could have been achieved simply through my answer. Even if not, it's not important to confirm that action over keeping your role a secret. Scum can't know if your ability is one time or not.

I don't understand why would you claim that? There was no reason to do that. Confirmation of Neuro's action could have been achieved simply through my answer. Even if not, it's not important to confirm that action over keeping your role a secret. Scum can't know if your ability is one time or not.
But it is one time. Role secretism in this game is useless because roles are not about balance in this game, they're about randomness, so having a one-use ability has no effect on what other idols you have (in some different game, scum will know nobody will make a doctor+1 time vig, so they won't bother to kill a vig after they've claimed their shot. But that idea doesn't exist in this game). So I may as well claim it. If scum want to kill me because they think fsr that I am lying about it being one time, then they can go ahead and waste a kill.

Looking back over yesterday, I didn't like how Gekki handled the Blob situation at all (considering that the reason for possible modkill was revealing being town), so:
##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi
Morda can wait.
You expect me to know what's going on in Discord at all times? ._.

I'm looking into cases on Morda and NP; morda led the Blob lynch (and even though she got modkilled, she probably would have been lynched anyways), as well as NP's points on him, and he's just generally been acting funky. I've already made my points on NP.

For now, I'll stick to my guns. (Also, no, this is not OMGUS, so don't say it is)

##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

I'll be making a much longer, more detailed post tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back