Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the PokeBeach Discord Gekki said these things. These seem really suspicious to me and he pokes me to stop lurking again. :/
Click the images to make them bigger!
View attachment 14146
View attachment 14147
I don't want to have to bring evidence from the Discord again because I feel like it's a safe place to talk about stuff and I don't want Gekki (or people) to feel paranoid that I'm going to use every little thing he says about WW there here. The Pokebeach discord is not a place to say these things. So @GekkisaiDaiNi please make that a reality by not saying anything huge or suspicious about the ongoing WW game in the Discord, thanks! ^w^
I'm sorry for using these as evidence @GekkisaiDaiNi, but it really stands out to me.
Also it says in the OP you aren't allowed to screenshot. So don't.

Did you not notice everything above T R E C K O R A G E?
Whatever, use them as evidence, I don't care. I wanted to post because I have nothing to do and I've been housebound for the past 2 weeks, which shouldn't even come up in this thread, but apparently it's going to.

I'm gonna be completely honest and say that I'm really not happy with Neuro for doing that. It was sneaky and uncalled for. I was not actually poking you for lurking, I was making a reference to the rage memes since me poking people for lurking has been so common so far this thread. It was intended as a joke and I thought you'd find it funny. :/

Instead, you flip it into something it isn't, and use it against me.

(Also, Quaking, I really am sorry for breaking the rule.)

The whole OC thing isn't very relevant imo; nothing in that screenshot was really implicating at all. Neuro's alignment is super perplexing to me, 'cause he's reading as newbie town but also isn't talking like normal Neuro whatsoever.
@Neurowolf When you say that something is suspicious, can you try to point out why (preferably using those mafia terms in the terminology guide)? Because I can't follow why you're finding a lot of stuff suspicious, which means that your arguments, even if you're thinking of good reasons in your head, won't be able to convince me.
OK, I have read everything! and analyzed all of these pages !

Here you go:

NP: I think that was a backpadel because first he voted Gekki, then unvoted because of how Celever fought his logic, then NP just totally ignored gekki, and when he got asked about what he thinks about gekki, after a lot of additional points were made on him, he said Gekki was scummy, but is acting similarly to last game. That was true also during the time NP first voted Gekki, which leaves me confused as to why NP voted Gekki in the first place, as a real vote, not just pressuring.

Rainy: Hooray! other people also noticed the changed behavior of rainy, becoming more aggressive/annoyed and with less "to the point" posts. Those were Jabber, Jade, morda and of course Gekki (who has agreed with every single case so far, more on that later) while on the other hand- NP and Neurowolf didn't agree. Info gathering is potentially here.

Morda: I see what NP means with the flip floppiness, yet I don't understand the claim that he's unusually aggressive. I also recall that morda has become more and more experienced from game to game, and is no longer the one line sentence player he was when he was new and.. btw.. mostly got picked as scum..Might have to look into it more, but yeah, not totally clear on that.

Neurowolf: ##UNVOTE I missed the fact that you have no mafia experience, others have already explain why not voting is not good, so no use in repeating that. I do want to note that I notice how you defended rainy, wanted to vote gekki who accused him, but didn't until later on.. you are new, but it is possible you were aware that voting gekki right away might link you and rainy as scumbuddies.

Lugia: Why is there a case on a soon to be subbed out player? Blob.. you are ignoring all the real cases. That's very scummy so why won't we change that Lugia case and call it Blob's case for now.

Gekki: I agree with what people have said. What makes me especially suspicious of him is what morda said with how he's constantly trying to shift attention from one case to another, after getting voted/accused, especially to NP. It is also clear that he is very aware of the balance of the cases, and opts to vote based on the biggest case each time.

I am really torn between Gekki and Rainy actually. I think Gekki and NP were really the big main cases and that Rainy's case has been flying under the radar. That kinda makes me want to bring it up again, but then again, because Gekki's long interaction with rainy, I think it'd better to lynch Gekki first to learn from his flip on rainy, amongst others.

##VOTE:Gekki
Where's the aggression from rainy? 'Cause besides that, anything on him was on the who knows about the validity 2 page argument. Unless there's something I'm missing, which you can explain to me.
I also said it already that real vote is actually an RVS thing I do to add some pressure. I've used it in past games, if you want to check.

The Pokebeach discord is not a place to say these things. So @GekkisaiDaiNi please make that a reality by not saying anything huge or suspicious about the ongoing WW game in the Discord, thanks! ^w^
There's nothing "huge or suspicious" about what I said. You are reaching so hard here.

Also, you aren't a mod. Don't act like one.
I'm sorry for using these as evidence @GekkisaiDaiNi, but it really stands out to me.
Here's a pro tip: if you're going to be sorry about something when you do it, don't do it.

I agree that NP seems to playing a little different but this doesn't really come off as like, scummy to me, but it does give me a feeling that he's anti-town.
That came outta nowhere. D'you have confirmation that there's an indie? (For example, are you an indie? :U)

I kinda agree with NP in that the OC isn't that relevant. I'm not totally sure what point you were hoping to use it as evidence to prove, Neuro––but I reckon the best thing to do is drop it and move on. It doesn't do anything for any case.

Let's get this discussion back on track.

@Jadethepokemontrainer @Blob55 @lugia_Likes2dab! , you still don't have any votes anywhere; who do you think is scum and why?
I also said it already that real vote is actually an RVS thing I do to add some pressure. I've used it in past games, if you want to check.
So you say "this is a real vote" as a way to get extra pressure on during RVS? That's strange :/
Alright school's over for the day, lemme post this quick one before I start getting home. I'll probably have time for a longer one later.
These are some good points on morda, but after giving the morda lynch some more thought, I think NP is the better lynch, for these reasons:

-When NP flips, we get a lot more info on top suspects like me, and now morda somewhat.
-If morda flips town, we basically have learned nothing (except maybe that NP is scum? Idk.)
-NP's case stretches from the beginning of the game, while morda's is still new. We have a lot more info on NP and he is generally the safer lynch.

Now to defend myself. Boy, this will take forever to type up.

First off, NP became the better lynch info-wise as soon as he made his morda case. If you lynch me, you get info on rainy, who isn't as much of a suspect anymore, and NP. If you lynch NP, you get info on morda (who is a top suspect right now), as well as me.

Now to actually move on to the points that have been made on me. 90% of them are me making nooby mistakes. I hate saying it, but it's true. :U. See this post:
To be completely honest, you're right. I followed the rainy case because it seemed to have the best logic then, and I tunneled him because I was trying to get a better answer. I backpedaled because I realized the rainy case was bad, and that the town had nothing to gain from it. I've been quick to build cases because I want to find scum and multiple people were scummy to me, and it seemed like if I pressured multiple people, I would get multiple different responses, and be able to figure out who was the scummiest based off them. I thought the wall posts would help; how should I post instead? I'm not trying to be a hypocrite, but I can see that I have been.
As to scattered's points and Neuro's points, see here:
I wrote a response to Lorde's case, and you even commented on it. This is not a valid point.

Well this is interesting. This vote just put me at L-3 so I don't really think you can talk? I was also the only one pressing the rainy case, as well as the first person to vote for him.
I'm gonna be completely honest and say that I'm really not happy with Neuro for doing that. It was sneaky and uncalled for. I was not actually poking you for lurking, I was making a reference to the rage memes since me poking people for lurking has been so common so far this thread. It was intended as a joke and I thought you'd find it funny. :/

Instead, you flip it into something it isn't, and use it against me.

(Also, Quaking, I really am sorry for breaking the rule.)

That came outta nowhere. D'you have confirmation that there's an indie? (For example, are you an indie? :U)
I mean, this is possible, but it's much more likely he just assumed there was one (from what I've seen in previous games there usually is).

Let's get this discussion back on track.

@Jadethepokemontrainer @Blob55 @lugia_Likes2dab! , you still don't have any votes anywhere; who do you think is scum and why?
Sorry, I'm still new to Forum WW and I find it to concentrate when it's a game that goes on for days, as it's easier for me to just focus on one or two people. It gets a bit much at times. I always found smaller games easier, as there's less people to examine.

Once we get a few kills/lynches, it should be easier for me.

Well this is interesting. This vote just put me at L-3 so I don't really think you can talk? I was also the only one pressing the rainy case, as well as the first person to vote for him.
I have no clue what you want to say with this post gekki?
Also, scattered, we need a majority to lynch. It's not nessescarily a bad thing to vote for the biggest lynch when a majority is needed to have any lynch at all.
But it's not the end of the day yet. So you wouldn't have to vote.
First off, NP became the better lynch info-wise as soon as he made his morda case. If you lynch me, you get info on rainy, who isn't as much of a suspect anymore, and NP. If you lynch NP, you get info on morda (who is a top suspect right now), as well as me
No gekki, you still are the best info lynch. You have interactions with almost anyone because you are the most active in the game.
Once we get a few kills/lynches, it should be easier for me
Who is the we in this? This is really calling scum to me. ##unvote
But I don't know if I should vote you yet.

I have no clue what you want to say with this post gekki?
Scattered was saying I was always voting for the case that was the biggest, so I pointed out that his vote put me at L-3 and that I was the first one to vote for rainy.
But it's not the end of the day yet. So you wouldn't have to vote.
It's not?
No gekki, you still are the best info lynch. You have interactions with almost anyone because you are the most active in the game.
Sure, I guess.
Once we get a few kills/lynches, it should be easier for me.
What.

Who's the "we" in this sentence? Because it sounds like you mean scum. I would also like to, again, point out how long Blob tunneled Lugia, especially since she plays on Discord with Lugia alot (on Discord, he tends to get one vote on him and start to flip out) so maybe she thought she could set up an easy lynch on Lugia?

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Blob55

Don't like this one bit either. "We" don't get non-lynch kills, unless you're scum.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: BLOB55
Or if she's a vig, but I like your point. I want to wait for Grip's response, and then I'll probably go along.
Also, "qui indium loquitur est ipse indius" (Which roughly translates to "he who mentions the indie is himself the indie") is always a good thing the bring up here, though rainy likes to bring up the indie way more then he should (I'm also not sure how an indie would work, because everyone has the role in the OP, right? At least I do.)
So you say "this is a real vote" as a way to get extra pressure on during RVS? That's strange :/
Yes, and as I said you can look at prior games for this too.
Who's the "we" in this sentence? Because it sounds like you mean scum. I would also like to, again, point out how long Blob tunneled Lugia, especially since she plays on Discord with Lugia alot (on Discord, he tends to get one vote on him and start to flip out) so maybe she thought she could set up an easy lynch on Lugia?

##UNVOTE
This is a Jabber parrot. Not a fan.

I agree that NP seems to playing a little different but this doesn't really come off as like, scummy to me, but it does give me a feeling that he's anti-town. I doubt he's the bad bad guys, but I do think that, if there is one, he is probably the indie. But I also agree with the Gekki argument, Not to much to vote him yet, but to also remove my RVS vote from NP

##UNVOTE
Do want to point out that this also that scummy flip-flopping you said I was guilty of. (At least I think.)
Who is the we in this
Who's the "we" in this sentence?
Light echoing from gekki.
It's not?
We still have a little less than 2 days right?

##UNVOTE
Shifting attention?
This is a Jabber parrot. Not a fan.
Wut?
I'm also not sure how an indie would work, because everyone has the role in the OP, right? At least I do.)
Soft claim.
Case on blob coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back