Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back now... does seem suspicious that LLTD hasn't said anything so far, even though (I believe) he didn't say anything about being away.

##VOTE: Lugia_Likes2dab!

After all, this isn't the first time he's been away from a game he was later revealed to be wolf in.
Voting a inactive is always pretty scummy.
Plus it's not like this is a shorter Discord game... days go on for 5 days here, so he's either lurking or legit away and didn't say anything.
Probably legit away.
Just so you know, I'll be voting for LLTD until he makes a comment explaining his absence.
Stubborness.
True, but he's also been seen lurking, which makes it even more suspicious.
I have not seen him lurking, or have seen any other player than blob say that he is lurking.
I suppose. Seeing his online time, he's been offline since 4AM my time, which was 16 hours ago. I'd still rather wait for an response, however.
Still being stubborn.
Just wondering... is there a fool in this game?
Random question but nothing scummy about it.
Because:
1. He's been seen lurking for about 5-10 mins here
2. He isn't away because he wanted to start a Werewolf game in Discord last night
3. He's played the silent card once before when he was a wolf in Discord
4. He hasn't made a single post here to defend himself, despite people seeing him online since the game started
1) 5 till 10 minutes isn't really lurking because he also needs to read to post something.
2) Okay sure...
3) Discord is irrelevant.
4) sure...
I guess so...

##UNVOTE
Finally stops being stubborn
I don't think Gekki is acting all that scummy and instead is trying to grasp at straws.
Good post
Sorry, I'm still new to Forum WW and I find it to concentrate when it's a game that goes on for days, as it's easier for me to just focus on one or two people. It gets a bit much at times. I always found smaller games easier, as there's less people to examine.

Once we get a few kills/lynches, it should be easier for me.
Screams scum.
- Inactivity
- No opinions on anything
- A bad case to get lugia lynched easily
- no usefullness
##vote: Blob55

I have not seen him lurking, or have seen any other player than blob say that he is lurking
Not quite true, I noted Lugia lurking here:
True, but it's barely been one IRL day since the game started. I don't think he's away, since I saw him viewing the thread last night for a few minutes. Maybe he's busy with something?

@lugia_Likes2dab! do you have any thoughts on the game so far?

OMG... I just meant the game in general. Fine, whatever I give up. I'm not feeling well enough to play this game.

I just meant I find it hard to concentrate on who's being scummy when tehre's so many people here. JEEZE.

fudge. Last minute sleepover last night really threw me off guard. My post is almost finished, but now I have to read up on what happened while I was gone. I can promise my post will be in by tonight. Sorry :L

Well this is interesting. This vote just put me at L-3 so I don't really think you can talk? I was also the only one pressing the rainy case, as well as the first person to vote for him.

My point is that you choose cases with most votes as a reaction to pressure. I certainly wasn't making a point that you are scummy just because you voted a case with most votes. Either you misunderstood, or you are trying to make my point look bad, and twisting my words.

Where's the aggression from rainy? 'Cause besides that, anything on him was on the who knows about the validity 2 page argument. Unless there's something I'm missing, which you can explain to me.

The reaction to my first vote. But I think "annoyed" is a better word for it.

I also said it already that real vote is actually an RVS thing I do to add some pressure. I've used it in past games, if you want to check.

It's hard for me to find. Can you guide me at least to a specific game? Or just quote it by yourself.

fudge. Last minute sleepover last night really threw me off guard. My post is almost finished, but now I have to read up on what happened while I was gone. I can promise my post will be in by tonight. Sorry :L

You can just post it, and note before that the following post refers only to the game up until page #XX. I think that with your busy time, it would be much more effective rather than constantly editing your things and hoping no one will post new things by the time you can actually post.

Screams scum.
- Inactivity
- No opinions on anything
- A bad case to get lugia lynched easily
- no usefullness

I'll react to the case on Blob through this, as it kinda sums all the points.

First off- Inactivity is not a very good scumtell.
No opinion on anything is not entirely true, as she did go after Lugia+ stated that she thinks Gekki is not scummy. I do agree that it is not enough in light of all the other cases, but that's something she can certainly fix by simply giving her thoughts. @Blob55 - What do you say about Gekki, NP, Rainy and Mordacazir? or any other player?
-The case on Lugia was bad. I agree.

The only point that will stay valid and strong if Blob posts her thoughts finally would be that possible slip. Aaand others have more points+ further pressure on Blob is useless after her AtE post of "I'm not playing anymore".

No opinion on anything is not entirely true, as she did go after Lugia+ stated that she thinks Gekki is not scummy. I do agree that it is not enough in light of all the other cases, but that's something she can certainly fix by simply giving her thoughts. @Blob55 - What do you say about Gekki, NP, Rainy and Mordacazir? or any other player?

The only point that will stay valid and strong if Blob posts her thoughts finally would be that possible slip. Aaand others have more points+ further pressure on Blob is useless after her AtE post of "I'm not playing anymore".
AtE is scummy, FMPOV. It seems to me like scum reaching for anything in an attempt to save themselves.

AtE is scummy, FMPOV. It seems to me like scum reaching for anything in an attempt to save themselves.
Maybe because I feel helpless now? When people keep on assuming you're scummy and you're not feeling well enough to retaliate, things tend to go this way.

Plus I don't want to be the first one lynched, because it would make me feel like a failure. This is why I'd rather just opt out and reveal my role right here.

Maybe because I feel helpless now? When people keep on assuming you're scummy and you're not feeling well enough to retaliate, things tend to go this way.

Plus I don't want to be the first one lynched, because it would make me feel like a failure. This is why I'd rather just opt out and reveal my role right here.
If you feel like this, you could just sub out. I don't want to be the first one either; and I've had pneumonia for the past two weeks, so retaliating isn't always the most fun thing, I understand. And I've been receiving some kind of pressure since like page 3.

I think morda is trying very hard to pin me as scum, to the point where they went through random posts to make me look worse.

Gekki I find tends to do a lot of bandwagoning when their "logic" fails, otherwise they're the first one to suspect people. I think right now they're trying to maybe weasel their way out of being thought of as scum.

Ninja is incredibly logical and has more patience than Gekki, but taking a step back from lynching can also be suspicious.

I don't have much of an opinion of Rainy at the moment.

Either way, I think Gekki has shifted suspicion onto me and even though I said they were grasping at straws before, Gekki is definitely bandwagoning now, making them seem more suspicious.

##Vote Gekki

I think morda is trying very hard to pin me as scum, to the point where they went through random posts to make me look worse.

Gekki I find tends to do a lot of bandwagoning when their "logic" fails, otherwise they're the first one to suspect people. I think right now they're trying to maybe weasel their way out of being thought of as scum.

Ninja is incredibly logical and has more patience than Gekki, but taking a step back from lynching can also be suspicious.

Either way, I think Gekki has shifted suspicion onto me and even though I said they were grasping at straws before, Gekki is definitely bandwagoning now, making them seem more suspicious.

##Vote Gekki
OMGUS much :/

I didn't shift suspicion onto you. That was Jabber. I'm not bandwagoning and my logic never failed. You also just said you don't have the energy to retaliate, and then suddenly you do this?

I didn't shift suspicion onto you. That was Jabber. I'm not bandwagoning and my logic never failed. You also just said you don't have the energy to retaliate, and then suddenly you do this?
Because that was the last thing I was going to say before subbing out.

OMG... I just meant the game in general. Fine, whatever I give up. I'm not feeling well enough to play this game.

I just meant I find it hard to concentrate on who's being scummy when tehre's so many people here. JEEZE.

Because that was the last thing I was going to say before subbing out.
The drama is killing me rn

I realize this post sucks. Let me write a better response.

##Vote Gekki
My logic never failed, except on the rainy case. When logic fails, you move on to something else, which is what I was doing when I switched my vote to NP. I'm not bandwagoning; you seemed like the best option to vote for. If you want to talk about bandwagoning, let's talk about your post. I'm the person with the most votes other than you, and I voted for you, so you vote for me? That's an incredibly scummy combination of OMGUS and bandwagoning that is so obvious that it's painful.

So, I'm gonna ignore the Blob case rn because she apparently screenshotted (but then deleted) her role in Discord and said something along the lines of, "I hope to lynch me just so they can see I'm right." This almost certainly screams her screenshotting a townie role, which means she's town. That being said, this is certainly a modkill situation imo, so I'm not sure it really matters.
It's hard for me to find. Can you guide me at least to a specific game? Or just quote it by yourself.
Sure. I don't have much time either, so depending on how many searches come up with keywords "real vote," it may take some time.

Oh hey that wasn't bad! Here's something for you @scattered mind:
Nebby is a very passive player.
Speaking of passive:
##UNVOTE: Nebby Baggington
##VOTE: @TheSceptileMaster

I was contemplating whether to vote you or @rainyman123, but I found your disappearance much more scummy than his. This is a real lead (though Nebby could develop into one if he gives a bad answer), so I suggest you either follow it or make a counter-proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back