Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on page 31 but I don't believe a townie would blow a one shot rolecop on our masons DIPPER AND MABEL. Also, the hesitancy of NP to claim is suspicious to me coupled with this.

##VOTE: NinjaPenguin
NP never wants to claim, tbf.
Mariano Please read PJM and my posts carefully again. He wouldn't even be allowed to say I'm scum with his seer ability. PMJ used sarcasm which IMO is never a good idea in Mafia.
By that logic he shouldn't be able to say you're town either...
Actually, it can't wait. I'm counterclaiming survivor and I'll claim my abilities when the more important still thing comes up.
Oh, well I guess him not claiming earlier helped here, even if this is just a soft claim.
Ok, yes, it was a slip. Lynch me if you want. :oops:
How stupid I was with that...
So Mariano's scum-slipping...? I'd just like to say his role makes sense in that I received an alliance request at the end of N0. How that affects his alignment I have no idea though.

I mean, if you're gonna slip and it's a clear anti-town role then sure, then you're immediately looking high scum. I'll wait for NP's claim to place a vote, though.

I have never said Robin was town. Nice try, scummo.

I mean, for all extents and purposes "don't lynch Robin" is basically "Robin is town" in this context (don't know why PMJ is nit-picking about this), so I completely understand Lorde's confusion and question.

I'm still not entirely convinced Lorde is scum. What NP said is actually a good point because she is constantly on about wanting to roll scum, and most of the points on her can be attributed to lack of time. Definitely not turbolynch material.
There is more evidence against Lorde than there ever was on bb.
Any way jabber isn't also scum? Reflexive role block does not in any way help the town and unlike camo's weird vote thing, this is actually anti town, punishing the doctor for protecting him, whoever has that boost ability from trying to boost, me from investigating, stuff like that. It rewards good town play but hinders town far more than it ever would scum.
Idk why either.
I think he's also scum. I bet his ability never actually can boost anyone. We can have everyone with useless abilities target him tonight and see.
My ability's just a passive roleblock. I forget who had the 50% chance to boost.
Counterclaiming survivor? You are saying that you are a survivor too? 2 survivors in the same game??
I'm 90% sure that two people claimed survivor in the Town of Salem game, and you did not react like this.
If you have abilities that help you survive, you are explicitly better than me role-wise and I don't think TSM and Jade would do that unless my unlockable ability is really good.
What we know of the design of this game already should make you think twice about saying "I don't think TSM and Jade would do that".

Claims:

Robin - lynchproof, vote weight is 2 link
You are Robbie Valentino, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability - Bully: You can not be lynched. If the day ends with you at majority, there will be no lynch.

Passive Ability - Main Say: During day 1, you will have a vote weight of 3. You will have a vote weight of 2 during the rest of the game.

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

Megapod - reflexive 50% buff, 50% block during next link
You are Stanley Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability - Shady Selling: Whenever somebody targets you with a non-lethal ability, there will be a 50% chance it will be buffed the next night phase and 50% chance they won't be able to use it the next night phase (decided by RANDOM.org).

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls

Lorde - announcer link
You are Wendy Corduroy, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Active Ability - Investigative Announcements: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts a short message to be displayed with the next day update. The message will be revealed in a secret code, so Bill can’t read it.

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

Jabberwock - reflexive block link
Suffice it to say that I'm Grenda and my only Ability is a passive roleblock that affects anybody who targets me for the Night Phase after they do so.

PMJ - seer link
You are Stanford Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Active Ability - Read and Write: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Read and Write: [player].” You will learn that player's alignment, and add it to your journal. You may not share anything you learn with this ability, but everything you learned will be revealed when you get killed or lynched.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

Gekki - mason, "use ability" scan, doctor link
You are Mabel Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

snip

Active Ability - Sweaters: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Knit: [player]”. You will learn if that player used an ability on someone that night. Additionally, they will gain a totally useless sweater! Lucky them!

Active Ability - Grappling Hook: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Grapple: [Player].” You will use your grappling hook to pull them close to you, and protect them from the night kill.

Camo - mason, 1-shot killproof, 2-shot make votes secret
You are Dipper Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

snip

Passive Ability - Double Dipper: If you are attacked during the night, your paper copy will take the hit, and you will survive! Additionally, if you are picked to be lynched, your copy will block the hit and there will be no lynch. This ability will lock after use.

Active Ability - Secret Birthmark: Twice per game, during the night, you may pm the hosts “Secret.” All votes will need to be sent by pm the next day, keeping them secret just like your birthmark.

rainyman - roleswapper link
You are Soos Ramirez, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Active Ability - Handyman: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts the name of 2 players. Those players will have one of their abilities swapped with the other player for the next night.

[[Locked=Unlocks when Stanley Pines dies]] Passive Ability - Inheritance [[Locked]]

mariano - surviver, "alliance", percentage self-protect link
You are Quentin Trembley, and you are aligned with yourself.

Active Ability - -12 dollar bill: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Offer: [Player]. If that player accepts your offer, you will be in an ‘alliance’ with them. If they are targeted during the night, the action will also affect you. This does not apply with the night kill.

Passive Ability - Pants off!: For each living alliance you are in, you will have a 25% chance of surviving if you are targeted for the night kill (decided by RANDOM.org).

Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game.

NinjaPenguin - survivor, unclaimed

bbninjas - percentage drive: cause a player to act randomly

Still needing immediate claims from @The Last Shaymin and @GM DracLord.

Strange things:
---- Camo has 1-shot killproof and Robin has a complete lynchproof (and we have a doctor and reviver and a potential self-protecting indie/scum).
---- Megapod and Jabberwock both have reflexive block passives

I'm okay with that. Scum if you wanna scoop now then no one will fault you.

Mariano admitted he slipped, so.

Can we lynch Lord first? I feel like she's hiding a part of her role.

I'm not a Mafian, you can't link me to anybody because I'm an indie. This is my original role:
You are Quentin Trembley, and you are aligned with yourself.

Active Ability - -12 dollar bill: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Offer: [Player]. If that player accepts your offer, you will be in an ‘alliance’ with them. If they are targeted during the night, the action will also affect you. Additionally, if you are targeted during the night, the action will also affect them. This does not apply with the night kill.

Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game having been in 4 living alliances.
But well, you'll see it when I'm lynched. It's just to save you some time trying to link me with anyone.

I didn't want you to know the part "Additionally, if you are targeted during the night, the action will also affect them", that's why I invented my other claim. Unfortunately I screwed it up. :(
It was a nice game tough. Enjoy the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back