Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
re Lord and jabber: bb do you know what a bus is lol

Mariano lynch after Lord sounds great

##unvote

Don't want Lord getting hammered before we get out those claims.

Good point on the boost though, percentage roles are the hallmark of scum. If bb wasn't town I'd probably be pushing his lynch too.

re Lord and jabber: bb do you know what a bus is lol
The timing of the bus makes it seem pretty unnecessary and/or ineffective if you ask me... it's still possible, of course, but I don't think they are both on the same alignment atm.

Good point on the boost though, percentage roles are the hallmark of scum. If bb wasn't town I'd probably be pushing his lynch too.
That is exactly why I did not see any point in claiming earlier. ;)

Day 2 vote count #2

Lord o da rings - bbninjas, Robin, PMJ, Camo (3)
Rainyman123 - Jabber (1)
Mariano11887 - Camo, Camo (1)
NinjaPenguin - MegaPod (1)

The player with the most votes will be bolded.

Lord o da rings is at L-4.

@The Last Shaymin, @MegaPod_781 and @rainyman123 need to pick up activity or risk being modkilled.

Day 2 ends Wednesday February 14th at 10am EST.

This better clear me as real survivor. Now let the other people claim and I can do some good.

You are Soos Ramirez, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Active Ability - Handyman: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts the name of 2 players. Those players will have one of their abilities swapped with the other player for the next night.

[[Locked=Unlocks when Stanley Pines dies]] Passive Ability - Inheritance [[Locked]]

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

You are Soos Ramirez, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Active Ability - Handyman: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts the name of 2 players. Those players will have one of their abilities swapped with the other player for the next night.

[[Locked=Unlocks when Stanley Pines dies]] Passive Ability - Inheritance [[Locked]]

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.
Rainy who did you swap me with N1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back