Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or he is lying/omitting some other aspect of his role, like Lord. Also claiming to be reflexive role block dissuades me from checking him and outing him as scum.

Any way jabber isn't also scum? Reflexive role block does not in any way help the town and unlike camo's weird vote thing, this is actually anti town, punishing the doctor for protecting him, whoever has that boost ability from trying to boost, me from investigating, stuff like that. It rewards good town play but hinders town far more than it ever would scum.
I think he's also scum. I bet his ability never actually can boost anyone. We can have everyone with useless abilities target him tonight and see.

Whoa! I almost do something stupid by hammering Lorde, luckily I counted the votes before voting. She is at L-1.

I didn't want to claim but I think have no choice:

You are Quentin Trembley, and you are aligned with yourself.

Active Ability - -12 dollar bill: ???

Passive Ability - Pants off!: ???

Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game.
Yeah, I'm a survivor. I intentionally hid the text of my abilities, just know that they help me to survive and they will be a lot less useful if all of you know them. You'll understand when I die and my full role is revealed (or when I don't have any option other than full claiming). I hope you understand my point.

@GM DracLord @The Last Shaymin @rainyman123
Claim now. I'll compile a post of roles later for our benefit. bbninjas, Gekki, and I need to decide night actions.
bbninjas doesn't have his abilities anymore because he was revived by simsands.

Whoa! I almost do something stupid by hammering Lorde, luckily I counted the votes before voting. She is at L-1.

I didn't want to claim but I think have no choice:

Yeah, I'm a survivor. I intentionally hid the text of my abilities, just know that they help me to survive and they will be a lot less useful if all of you know them. You'll understand when I die and my full role is revealed (or when I don't have any option other than full claiming). I hope you understand my point.

bbninjas doesn't have his abilities anymore because he was revived by simsands.
I have something important to say about this claim but it can wait because there's something more important still.

I have something important to say about this claim but it can wait because there's something more important still.
Actually, it can't wait. I'm counterclaiming survivor and I'll claim my abilities when the more important still thing comes up.

Both of you need to claim. I'm not playing games with indies.
Camo let me wait and help your faction. I'll claim that my ability that I know does not help me survive and also claim that waiting for someone to claim may look shifty right now, but will help later.

Camo let me wait and help your faction. I'll claim that my ability that I know does not help me survive and also claim that waiting for someone to claim may look shifty right now, but will help later.
Looking forward to see your claim then. There is no chance of 2 survivors in the same game.

Looking forward to see your claim then. There is no chance of 2 survivors in the same game.
If you have abilities that help you survive, you are explicitly better than me role-wise and I don't think TSM and Jade would do that unless my unlockable ability is really good.
No chance is such an extreme conclusion to jump to though when this setup seems so town-sided otherwise.

The bottom line of your "claim"? Not your "role"?
I would consider those words interchangeable in that context.

Any way jabber isn't also scum? Reflexive role block does not in any way help the town and unlike camo's weird vote thing, this is actually anti town, punishing the doctor for protecting him, whoever has that boost ability from trying to boost, me from investigating, stuff like that. It rewards good town play but hinders town far more than it ever would scum.
I'd want to see the other roles first. Town get scummier roles sometimes, so I like to look at the whole when deciding whether a role is particularly off. Problem is that if Lorde is mafian, then I dont think Jabber is mafian (and vice versa), since Lorde jumped on Jabber initially for no particular reason, and Jabber started pushing hard.

Actually, it can't wait. I'm counterclaiming survivor and I'll claim my abilities when the more important still thing comes up.
This is a weird play if you're telling the truth. You could have just pushed a lynch on Mariano - you reason being some other evidence - and possibly get a mafian lynched. I would like a full claim from @Mariano11887 first, and then @NinjaPenguin.

This is a weird play if you're telling the truth. You could have just pushed a lynch on Mariano - you reason being some other evidence - and possibly get a mafian lynched. I would like a full claim from @Mariano11887 first, and then @NinjaPenguin.
Nah I was gonna claim surv anyway, because I lose the game if scum kills me. Claiming surv stops them from ever wanting to do that because I will be willing to help them in LYLO if that ever happens. Until then, my services and scumhunting lie with the town.
You guys have great leads on scum so you have no need to lynch me either.

Nah I was gonna claim surv anyway, because I lose the game if scum kills me. Claiming surv stops them from ever wanting to do that because I will be willing to help them in LYLO if that ever happens. Until then, my services and scumhunting lie with the town.
You guys have great leads on scum so you have no need to lynch me either.
My ability is also never seen on scum and quite provable, so you'll know I'm telling the truth after tonight.

Ok, then I have no choice.

You are Quentin Trembley, and you are aligned with yourself.

Active Ability - -12 dollar bill: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Offer: [Player]. If that player accepts your offer, you will be in an ‘alliance’ with them. If they are targeted during the night, the action will also affect you. This does not apply with the night kill.

Passive Ability - Pants off!: For each living alliance you are in, you will have a 25% chance of surviving if you are targeted for the night kill (decided by RANDOM.org).

Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game.
You see why I didn't want to expose my abilities? Now, the people I offer that alliance will know that they get no benefit in accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back