Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I did copy/past my claim and I agree it would be better if everyone did it properly. It isn't that difficult to paste a quote. Select your claim and click reply, copy it. Use the BB Code Editor on the top right to place it in the message editor.

You are Robbie Valentino, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability - Bully: You can not be lynched. If the day ends with you at majority, there will be no lynch.

Passive Ability - Main Say: During day 1, you will have a vote weight of 3. You will have a vote weight of 2 during the rest of the game.

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

@NinjaPenguin This is the right moment to claim, I'd still advice you to claim now even if it does have some beneficial effect for town later on. Mass claim doesn't work when a few roles are left out. So unless you claiming directly kills anyone...

Yeah, my role is quite powerful but @Lord o da rings role is weirdly underpowered if that is her only ability. The only thing she can do is provide town info through gibberish? Trust me, I put in some real effort to decode it with Gravity Falls methods, but no clue whats however, and if scum is in the same position then I don't see how it could ever be beneficial to town.

Now that we know the messages came from Lord she should just tell us what she said.

Only on page 31 but I don't believe a townie would blow a one shot rolecop on our masons DIPPER AND MABEL. Also, the hesitancy of NP to claim is suspicious to me coupled with this.

##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

Have my claim:

You are Stanley Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability - Shady Selling: Whenever somebody targets you with a non-lethal ability, there will be a 50% chance it will be buffed the next night phase and 50% chance they won't be able to use it the next night phase (decided by RANDOM.org).

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls

Lord is probably omitting something from her role, something that she can't spin as town, unlike camo who had nothing to fear since he was actually town.

Yes, I did copy/past my claim and I agree it would be better if everyone did it properly. It isn't that difficult to paste a quote. Select your claim and click reply, copy it. Use the BB Code Editor on the top right to place it in the message editor.

@NinjaPenguin This is the right moment to claim, I'd still advice you to claim now even if it does have some beneficial effect for town later on. Mass claim doesn't work when a few roles are left out. So unless you claiming directly kills anyone...
Purple is not green. Purple is the color of an indie.

This game does look incredibly balanced if everyone is telling the truth, so I'd throw out a guess that to balance this madness, maybe there are 4 scum instead of 3? Also, Lorde definitely hopped on the wishy-washy train and I strongly dislike it.
Be quiet and let me play my game. I will claim later when everybody else massclaims. Or at least a certain person I'm looking to do so.
Purple is not green. Purple is the color of an indie.
Wait what?

PMJ before you leap at me for casting shade on Robin, coming out and saying you seered someone who is already confotown and then proceeding to act like you're confo-seer does not make you confotown. And if Robin is an indie there is a possibility he could scan innocent.

Wait what?
In the bottom of his claim, where it says "Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls", Gravity Falls is colored purple. And on the top it's colored green; so this looks like a mistake in editing the quote.

And I doubt there's a retributionist, 2 masons, one of which is kill proof, the other of which is doctor and an ability tracker, a seer, and a townie with double vote weight who is lynch proof. That's ridiculous; someone is lying.

What is this nonsense about purple being indie, didn't you check BBninjas claim when he was lynched? That is exactly how I received my claim and nothing stated that I am indie, it is just a color and I doubt it has significant meaning behind it. I'll PM Jade to ask if the purple Gravity Falls bottom was a mistake, but don't just say stuff.

On my ISO list for today are PMJ and Robin. I think having some more info on them will be useful.

In the bottom of his claim, where it says "Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls", Gravity Falls is colored purple. And on the top it's colored green; so this looks like a mistake in editing the quote.
If Gekki wasn't confo-town, I'd tell you that he's slipped by also telling us purple isn't the color of scum.

If Gekki wasn't confo-town, I'd tell you that he's slipped by also telling us purple isn't the color of scum.
Indies are bad and we need to watch out for them. Not as bad as scum, but bad. PS why does this matter, I'm confotown.
What is this nonsense about purple being indie, didn't you check BBninjas claim when he was lynched? That is exactly how I received my claim and nothing stated that I am indie, it is just a color and I doubt it has significant meaning behind it. I'll PM Jade to ask if the purple Gravity Falls bottom was a mistake, but don't just say stuff.
The only purple thing there is the coloring of the words "Passive Ability". That's colored purple for everyone iirc.

Indies are bad and we need to watch out for them. Not as bad as scum, but bad. PS why does this matter, I'm confotown.
What I'm trying to tell you is that there's no reason to leap to "Robin is indie" when "Robin is godfather" seems just as likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back