Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, you questioned Camo - asking something like What if bbninjas flips inno? - when he also assumed my alignment and read other people (Jabber and Mariano) as scumbuddies from that assumption. That question would imply that you had been entertaining the possibility of me flipping inno. If that's the case, what connections or leads were you thinking of when you asked that question, which should be considered if I flip inno? Additionally, what changed for you to entertain that inno-flip possibility originally, and then later operate completely under the assumption that I'm mafia?
The question would imply that, because I was never too strong on your case. I may have thought it was the best but I wasn't sold you were scum. As for the bolded, I'm not sure what you mean. I don't think I ever operated under the BB is confoscum belief, at all.
Give me one scummy player right now. Just one. There are nine players in the game who aren't you or confotown.
Maybe Drac, but that's entirely based on jalap's actions. It may be based on him being afraid to be seen as scum (like the beginning of D1) and so he just stopped talking.
This does not sit well with me. Where's the color and bolding in that claim, and why is it not a direct quote from Jade? Lynchproof is also an amazing claim for scum,
Mine lacks bolding but it has colors. I'm not buying multiple lynchproofs, at least not 2 town ones. Camo's one-shot bulletproof/lynchproof, then Robin's Lynchproof + Double Voter. Then don't forget we had a Retributionist, which alone is a super strong role. All of that's stupidly powerful to all be town-sided.
You are Wendy Corduroy, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Active Ability - Investigative Announcements: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts a short message to be displayed with the next day update. The message will be revealed in a secret code, so Bill can’t read it.

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.
I'm the announcer, wee~ Just fyi, the color seems to leave the quote when I c/p into the BB code editor, since I can't c/p anything normally, still. Possibly why Robin's claim upset Gekki (but yeah it being in a spoiler's kinda weird).

I don't know what's been up with the coding Jade's inputting, but that's not me. I don't watch Gravity Falls at all and it's obviously run through some sort of coder as someone said. Whatever code that is, it's beyond me.

The question would imply that, because I was never too strong on your case. I may have thought it was the best but I wasn't sold you were scum. As for the bolded, I'm not sure what you mean. I don't think I ever operated under the BB is confoscum belief, at all.
Town-aligned players don't hedge their bets like this. You're trying to pretend that you thought bb was both scum and town––whichever suits your current position best.

Maybe Drac, but that's entirely based on jalap's actions. It may be based on him being afraid to be seen as scum (like the beginning of D1) and so he just stopped talking.
Drac is worth looking into whenever he turns up again.

Mine lacks bolding but it has colors. I'm not buying multiple lynchproofs, at least not 2 town ones. Camo's one-shot bulletproof/lynchproof, then Robin's Lynchproof + Double Voter. Then don't forget we had a Retributionist, which alone is a super strong role. All of that's stupidly powerful to all be town-sided.
Do you think Robin is anti-town?

Town-aligned players don't hedge their bets like this. You're trying to pretend that you thought bb was both scum and town––whichever suits your current position best.
He was the scummiest player imho. I don't know how that isn't straightforward, but even if he's still my top scumread I should still be allowed to have my doubts. I never do anything in this game with absolute certainty because that's impossible.
Do you think Robin is anti-town?
I think it's a possibility. Under normal circumstances, I don't think double votes would be handed to scum, because... yeah. But we have a town Retributionist (now dead but was able to get their revival in) and a 1-shot bulletproof/lynchproof who's about confirmed town. I think it's a bit ridiculous for Robin to have both a lynchproof + double vote, because if he's town that's poor balancing, unless the scum are some seriously powerful people. I think it's quite possible for him to be scum claiming lynchproof to avoid being lynched, and having a double vote as his sole ability.

It would make sense, especially with what scum's putting up with. But that's all role spec, and I don't particularly like role spec or using it for scumhunting. Besides, I don't think Robin's been acting particularly scummy.

Don't lynch Robin Aisaga.

Also can we please not suggest that Lord is town based on bad reasons like "she'd be acting more excited"

##vote Lord o da rings

You claimed so you believe my seer claim but still suggest Robin could be scum. Why?

Also, scum announcer.

You claimed so you believe my seer claim but still suggest Robin could be scum. Why?
Because there's always room for error in a seer result, and iirc that's what keeps them from being absolutely broken. Like most seer results, it's probably correct, but I'm not ruling out any possibilities.

You got way too jumpy at me simply saying "it's a possibility", and I never even said he was scum. Because I think he's town, and said so:
But that's all role spec, and I don't particularly like role spec or using it for scumhunting. Besides, I don't think Robin's been acting particularly scummy.
All I'm saying is it's not impossible, but no matter how unlikely it shouldn't be ruled out.

He made a post analyzing why simsands was chosen for the night kill. But for some reason he only talks about me and Gekki (borderline confo town). We weren't the only people simsands talked about.

All he's talked about literally all game is me. Read his posts. Literally only me. He must have really not liked me voting him yesterday.
You are right, this sounds pretty logical. I unintentionally missed that sim's post talking about PMJ, it was a mistake and I see how scummy it looks.
Just know PMJ's response to my question of why your claims would be risky if you are actually scum convinced me that you are town.

FYI no clue how PMJ can confirm it but I can confirm they are confotown through a one-shot ability I was given to basically Role Cop someone. I thought they switched claims for some reason, but that makes more sense.
Sorry, what do you mean by Role Cop?

Regarding Lorde... I agree with the fact that her behavior is a bit different from the other games I've played with her, but in her favor she advised us that she was going to be less active than normal, and I know how it can affect the quality of the reads on people.

I'm the announcer, wee~
Are you able to put in-thread the original messages you posted?

Drac is worth looking into whenever he turns up again.
I agree. I'm kinda struggling reading people today and Drac's word will be useful for that.

He was the scummiest player imho. I don't know how that isn't straightforward, but even if he's still my top scumread I should still be allowed to have my doubts. I never do anything in this game with absolute certainty because that's impossible.
If your top scumread isn't a lynch that you're sold on, then something's up.
Nobody has voted Robin Aisaga.
Because there's always room for error in a seer result, and iirc that's what keeps them from being absolutely broken. Like most seer results, it's probably correct, but I'm not ruling out any possibilities.
##VOTE: LORD O DA RINGS
All I'm saying is it's not impossible, but no matter how unlikely it shouldn't be ruled out.
This is an inherently anti-town mindset. Town forms reads based on evidence collected through scumhunting. Scum tries to cover all their bases at once by seeming to agree whilst really remaining noncommittal.

Just know PMJ's response to my question of why your claims would be risky if you are actually scum convinced me that you are town.
This seems like a bad attempt at pocketing, especially since he sticks it in there with a defense of his earlier actions.

I said in my claim message that I have host confirmation that my results are accurate. My vote stands.

Nobody has voted for Robin but people are still trying to discredit him. He is scum and should be lynched at once

I am the seer. I have host confirmation that I am sane and that my results are guaranteed accurate. The catch is that I am not allowed to say what my results are.

Jade said I could lie about my results

There are eight players of unknown alignment, and Robin Aisaga who I personally would not lynch:

Don't lynch Robin Aisaga. :|

So you seemed him and he was scum?

Yes, that is completely correct, I seered Robin Aisaga and he flipped scum. 33vote roblox asiago

If your top scumread isn't a lynch that you're sold on, then something's up.
Absolute certainty is physically impossible in a game like this, and I've never operated under that kind of mentality in any game I have ever played of Mafia.
This is an inherently anti-town mindset. Town forms reads based on evidence collected through scumhunting. Scum tries to cover all their bases at once by seeming to agree whilst really remaining noncommittal.
Point being? What about what I said there shows any of this?

You got way too jumpy at me simply saying "it's a possibility", and I never even said he was scum. Because I think he's town, and said so:

That was day one. It's not relevant anymore because I have brought forth information that proves he is innocent, but now you're all like 'well the result could be wrong guys' even though I said a page ago that I was told by the host that they are not.

Absolute certainty is physically impossible in a game like this, and I've never operated under that kind of mentality in any game I have ever played of Mafia.

We have host confirmation, aka absolute certainty.

Point being? What about what I said there shows any of this?

Emphasis mine:

Because there's always room for error

Like most seer results, it's probably correct,

All I'm saying is it's not impossible

but no matter how unlikely it shouldn't be ruled out

This is how you cover your ass so when you push the lynch of a townie and they flip town you can be like well guys sure it was possible he was town but it was also possible he was scum so I'm definitely not scum for pushing him.

but I'm not ruling out any possibilities.

Forgot one.

Also, if the only thing Lord can do is serve as announcer, she is expendable so if she flips town then we are no worse off in terms of relevant night actions. I wanna see more claimz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back