Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bull. You had time to put a vote in when you commented the case on BBninja’s was the best one. But you don’t dare to back your comment with a vote. This kind of half work just shows how withholding you are of getting involved.
Yes, I commented he was the best one, but he was stacking up votes fast and I figured me contributing to that could set him up for quick and easy hammers. In the meantime, I'd try to look elsewhere. I don't know how refraining from adding to a lynch with plenty of votes is bad.

I thought you were the best lynch. Didn’t exactly get on before EoD so I couldn’t wrap up my thoughts. But hey, you’re back, I haven’t seen a Retributionist on forum mafia before.

What was I trying to do by voting Jabber? I didn’t recognize his aggression and since I considered you scummy him stickin his neck out to defend you made him look shady imo as well. But you flipped town, so I have no reason to vote him at this point.
I don't think you explicitly (or even implicitly?) said that I was the best lynch though, at least in your final three posts, when it actually mattered?

Regardless, you questioned Camo - asking something like "What if bbninjas flips inno?" - when he also assumed my alignment and read other people (Jabber and Mariano) as scumbuddies from that assumption. That question would imply that you had been entertaining the possibility of me flipping inno. If that's the case, what connections or leads were you thinking of when you asked that question, which should be considered if I flip inno? Additionally, what changed for you to entertain that inno-flip possibility originally, and then later operate completely under the assumption that I'm mafia?

@bbninjas what are your thoughts on PMJ? He was like your only scumread yesterday.
Lorde also became a scumread as the day came to a close, actually (you can see it in my late day reads list). :p
I still find PMJ's original vote on me scummy because it was rather hypocritical (and so him voting me for that reason initially was - and still is - weird). That disparity of PMJ appearing to not care about who was lynched (yet his actions showed he had an invested interest in me) also pinged my scumdar, but after thinking about it, I think that him primarily wanting someone to be lynched is a plausible explanation for his later actions, and is within his character. It's Lorde over PMJ at this point

General lack of commitmentDid I say anything yesterday? Why are you only picking on lorde.
You can't read into a person like yourself when they don't post at all. If you go back and read's Lorde's posts, they lacked commitment in agreeing with my wagon, which is somewhat problematic.
I've been busy and don't have the time to read currently. I think Mariano is scum. We have three confo towns which is nice. ##VOTE: MARIANO
Nope, we're not having a repeat of yesterday! Why is Mariano scum?

I don't think what simsands posted in-thread will be a particularly telling explanation as to why he was nightkilled. simsand's reads were pretty similar to a few other people's reads (which begs the question: why simands over them?). Even if PMJ was scum, he wouldn't vouch for a simsands nightkill purely because simsands casted one sentence of shade on him, as PMJ pointed out and implied here.

@GekkisaiDaiNi results from your ability?
Why did you ask Gekki to post this publicly, instead of him keeping it private in your QT? I wouldn't consider it necessary to out track information so readily, especially since you would be Gekki's safe-proof.

@GekkisaiDaiNi Asking again: Did anyone try to drive or block you, and did any other weird things happen during the night to you?

I don't think what simsands posted in-thread will be a particularly telling explanation as to why he was nightkilled. simsand's reads were pretty similar to a few other people's reads (which begs the question: why simands over them?). Even if PMJ was scum, he wouldn't vouch for a simsands nightkill purely because simsands casted one sentence of shade on him, as PMJ pointed out and implied here.

Why did you ask Gekki to post this publicly, instead of him keeping it private in your QT? I wouldn't consider it necessary to out track information so readily, especially since you would be Gekki's safe-proof.

@GekkisaiDaiNi Asking again: Did anyone try to drive or block you, and did any other weird things happen during the night to you?
Only weird thing that happened is my abilities were swapped. I got Camo's stupid private vote thing >.>

Because our QuickTopic is locked during the day. And because if @PMJ could confirm this I'm confotown, and so is Camo.

FYI no clue how PMJ can confirm it but I can confirm they are confotown through a one-shot ability I was given to basically Role Cop someone. I thought they switched claims for some reason, but that makes more sense.

FYI no clue how PMJ can confirm it but I can confirm they are confotown through a one-shot ability I was given to basically Role Cop someone. I thought they switched claims for some reason, but that makes more sense.
What kind of scum role has an ability that tracks abilities people used?

Uh what? It was a role cop.
You are Mabel Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

snip

Active Ability - Sweaters: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Knit: [player]”. You will learn if that player used an ability on someone that night. Additionally, they will gain a totally useless sweater! Lucky them!

Active Ability - Grappling Hook: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Grapple: [Player].” You will use your grappling hook to pull them close to you, and protect them from the night kill.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.
:/

You are Mabel Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

snip

Active Ability - Sweaters: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Knit: [player]”. You will learn if that player used an ability on someone that night. Additionally, they will gain a totally useless sweater! Lucky them!

Active Ability - Grappling Hook: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Grapple: [Player].” You will use your grappling hook to pull them close to you, and protect them from the night kill.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.
:/
Gekki I'm really confused what you're trying to tell me.

Day 2 vote count #1

Lord o da rings
- bbninjas, Robin (3)
Rainyman123 - Jabber (1)
Mariano11887 - Camo (1)

The player with the most votes will be bolded.

Lord o da rings is at L-5.

@The Last Shaymin needs to pick up activity.

Day 2 ends Wednesday February 14th at 10am EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back