Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Plus I think he knew what a scum tell was, he just didn't know exactly what the term for it was

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Knowing what a scumtell is goes under Mafia 101. Pocketing is about Mafia 303.
So what? Can't assume he figured these things out in the correct order, or that he wasn't faking not knowing what a scumtell is, or that he just didn't know the exact term for a scumtell. Do remember that English is not Mariano's first language, as well. (See Lorde's last game.)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I unvoted earlier so as not to lynch with so much time left in the day. Unless it didn't count, I didn't check.

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
Still on page 25, but I'm gonna post now then keep reading.

First off, wow, unexpected Camo/Gekki claims. So we can really claim the whole package in this game, huh?

##UNVOTE

Okay then. What are your thoughts on people that aren't myself or Camo? Anyone standing out to you?
Nothing solid, but Mariano and PMJ might be worth a look. Also, NP pushed for the dual claim, iirc, so maybe he's a scum candidate?

What exactly does this mean?
I simply mean he wouldn't be a huge loss to Town.

It's a scum slip

@anybody else confused about this, it's a scumslip because the wording of bb's post in question indicates that he's subconsciously aware of Camoclone's alignment. The only way he could know this is if he a) copped Camo on N0 or b) is scum.

I don't really interpret it that way, I see it as more of a "if you really are Town..." kind of point. But I kinda see where it comes from.

Nyora

A Cat
I kinda wana read over all the pages but
1.) yall keep talking and create 2 new pages like every hour Dx
2.) I'm lazy

can someone fill me in on whats happenin here?

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Day 1 final vote count.

The player with the most votes will be bolded.

MegaPod_781 - Jplap, Lord (1)
Professor_Jplap - Camo, Robin, NP (0)
quakingpunch73 - Mariano (o)
Mariano11887 - Camo, Gekki, Jabber (1)
Lord o da rings - Gekki (0)
GekkisaiDaiNi - PMJ, NP (o)
NinjaPenguin - Simsands (o)
Camoclone - Megapod, Mariano, Megapod (2)
Robin Aisaga - quaking (1)
bbninjas - Camo, Gekki, PMJ, Simsands, Jabber, Megapod, NP, Jabber, PMJ, Robin (9)

The town stood up grimly as old man McGucket was dragged into the middle of the clearing by an unseen force. He cried out his innocence as he got nearer

McGucket: I swear! I didn't side with Bill, I would never do that! You all need to believe me!

Ford: I'm sorry, F. I wish I could.

Bill's cackles as a portal opens and McGucket is sucked into it

You are Fiddleford McGucket, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability - Memory Erasing Gun: Once during the night phase, you may pm the hosts the name of a player. If that player targets someone during the night, there will be a 60% chance that the ability will be redirected to another player randomly (decided by RANDOM.org)

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

Bill: Ha! My team has done a good job of fooling you so far, I can tell I chose wisely. You should get some rest now, before tomorrow where you must go through all this again. Heh, rest well and good luck!

bbninjas has been lynched!

Everyone except @rainyman123 made the quota, so good job! Rainy gets a pardon because he subbed in and told us he wouldn't be very active this day.

N1 ends Friday February 9th at 10am EST.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Day 2

As the towns people begin to stir and look around, at first it seems as though everyone is still there, with 13 people in whole, but as they get up and move towards the center once again, they realize that someone else is missing.

You are Blendin Blandin, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Active Ability - Time Travel: Once per game, during the night phase, you may pm the hosts “Time Travel: [dead player].” That player will be revived, but all their abilities will be locked. This ability will lock after use.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

The town also noticed a new piece of paper on the stuck to the post:

"Kc moi ccaqasak wwaeo sak sicam. Soam'k aium? Q mcm acmoqam..."

But, their numbers were still 13...
Old man Mcgucket hopped out of the shadows and smiled.

Fiddleford: So..I'm back!

Bill: Very good, whatever. Let the second day begin!

Simsands has been killed!
bbninjas has returned to the game!

@GM DracLord is subbing in for @Professor_jplap effective immediately.

Day 2 ends Wednesday February 14th at 10am EST.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
The simsands kill choice is very interesting. I can think of a a few scenarios that would explain why the mafians chose simsands of all people though.

@GekkisaiDaiNi Did anything happen to you during the Night? Driving, blocking, stuff like that?
@The Last Shaymin New day, fresh start. Any comments from you?

##VOTE: Lorde General lack of commitment from you yesterday is pretty scummy, and you were pretty wishy-washy about which side you were leaning towards. I can't tell whether you thought I was town and shouldn't be lynched, or quite possibly mafian and should be lynched. Question: what were you trying to do by off-voting onto Jabberwock (context: the reason given was tjat Jabber was being "more aggressive than normal").

"Kc moi ccaqasak wwaeo sak sicam. Soam'k aium? Q mcm acmoqam..."
Would anyone well versed in Gravity Falls flavour have any clue what this means?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
* my question should have ended with a question mark, so please read it as such >.>'

Nyora

A Cat
The simsands kill choice is very interesting. I can think of a a few scenarios that would explain why the mafians chose simsands of all people though.

@GekkisaiDaiNi Did anything happen to you during the Night? Driving, blocking, stuff like that?
@The Last Shaymin New day, fresh start. Any comments from you?

##VOTE: Lorde General lack of commitment from you yesterday is pretty scummy, and you were pretty wishy-washy about which side you were leaning towards. I can't tell whether you thought I was town and shouldn't be lynched, or quite possibly mafian and should be lynched. Question: what were you trying to do by off-voting onto Jabberwock (context: the reason given was tjat Jabber was being "more aggressive than normal").

Would anyone well versed in Gravity Falls flavour have any clue what this means?
General lack of commitment
Did I say anything yesterday? Why are you only picking on lorde.

Status
Not open for further replies.