Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did eevee talk about TE in a not S/S manner before I trapped those two in my PoE and they'd both die unless something large happened?
The TE might as well die thing is a disguised town read FWIW, he dislikes the mental state but says he is fine read-wise, which is a good way to make a case look worse.

Midday vote counts don't show vote shenanigans.

This was 'cause Lele stole TE's vote right?
Let me repeat this again for clarity.

My ability only works during the night.
On N0, I/GP targeted no one. No votes should have been changed by me D1.
On N1, I targeted PMJ. It was successful. PMJ's vote had to match my own. Since we both voted for the same person in the end, there was no noticeable difference. But if, let's say, I kept voting for TE, there would be -1 on mord's wagon and +1 on the T_E wagon. The final vote count would not say "PMJ voted for TE" however, as specified in the role PM.
On N2 I targeted T_E. This was driven to bbninjas by the Telepathy Link. It was successful on bbninjas. bbninjas vote will match my own.

The only way we can prove this for sure is by letting you live to see end of day and I'm not sure I wanna let you do that.

But now that I think of it, letting Lele live might be a good idea. roz getting modkilled actually gives us some breathing room (ps @GM DracLord the player list needs updating). It should let us prove that Lele is telling the truth about his role. I really don't want to think that Drac would give scum the ability to auto-win at LyLo by stealing votes with this ability, so Lele would have to be town with this claim. Maybe we oughta give him a chance to prove it, but bb would have to vote first, and keep it there throughout the day, and then Lele would have to vote for someone different. If bb is scum he could easily defeat this plan, though.

@bbninjas How do your reads change now that roz is confirmed scum? Your original PoE had him listed as town, and I don't think you ever commented on him after I suggested he could have lied about his role.

The only way we can prove this for sure is by letting you live to see end of day and I'm not sure I wanna let you do that.

But now that I think of it, letting Lele live might be a good idea. roz getting modkilled actually gives us some breathing room (ps @GM DracLord the player list needs updating). It should let us prove that Lele is telling the truth about his role. I really don't want to think that Drac would give scum the ability to auto-win at LyLo by stealing votes with this ability, so Lele would have to be town with this claim. Maybe we oughta give him a chance to prove it, but bb would have to vote first, and keep it there throughout the day, and then Lele would have to vote for someone different. If bb is scum he could easily defeat this plan, though.
TE confirmed his role though right?

Also, thoughts on having PMJ (you) and BB just claim?

T_E confirmed his ability, but I don't know if that means the entire ability or just the name. If it's the whole ability, it would clear Lele since scum T_E would not win on this day by mislynching Lele and if he said Lele was lying and he wasn't then the jig would be up immediately.

If it's just the name then Lele could still be lying because we currently don't have any in-game information that corroborates his claim. By his own admission, he switched his vote specifically to hide the results of his ability, which would be a good angle to pursue if he was trying to build credit for his safe claim.

bb already claimed as the person who stole Camo's role.

I'll claim tomorrow, if I'm still alive.

T_E confirmed his ability, but I don't know if that means the entire ability or just the name. If it's the whole ability, it would clear Lele since scum T_E would not win on this day by mislynching Lele and if he said Lele was lying and he wasn't then the jig would be up immediately.

If it's just the name then Lele could still be lying because we currently don't have any in-game information that corroborates his claim. By his own admission, he switched his vote specifically to hide the results of his ability, which would be a good angle to pursue if he was trying to build credit for his safe claim.

bb already claimed as the person who stole Camo's role.

I'll claim tomorrow, if I'm still alive.
His ability was never confirmed. He just said Lele was right.
That being said, TE can claim the name of your/BB's ability tomorrow.
all
All safe claims should be provable. That is the nature of such things.

Uh hold on though, camo flipped with his own ability and when he claimed he had some other ability. No one has had more than one active ability so why wouldn't camo have bb's ability stealing ability if bb had it?

T_E said Lele was right. I want to know if that means that his entire ability is right or just the name.

Uh hold on though, camo flipped with his own ability and when he claimed he had some other ability. No one has had more than one active ability so why wouldn't camo have bb's ability stealing ability if bb had it?
BB please clarify.

Let's also play a fun game. There are bascially 4 people left in our PoE: Lele, BB, PMJ, TE. Each of you will get the chance to lynch 2 others assuming you survive. Who is the guy each of you save?

The following vote count is valid as of Post 802

0 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Tapu Lele #631
0 - Tapu Lele - PMJ #710
0 - NinjaPenguin - bbninjas #718
1 - @TOTAL_EPICNESS - NinjaPenguin #721, roz_the_eevee #750, PMJ #754
0 - roz_the_eevee - PMJ #728
There is a little mistake in this vote count. Apparently we missed NP's unvote in post #800. Sorry about that. The correct vote count as of post #802 is:

0 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Tapu Lele #6310
0 - Tapu Lele - PMJ #7100
0 - NinjaPenguin - bbninjas #7180
0 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - NinjaPenguin #721, roz_the_eevee #750, PMJ #7540
0 - roz_the_eevee - PMJ #728

Guys we made it to 7500 posts good job!

All the players left: Why are they townies in a short sentence?
Nick: Stopping the N1 kill.
Lele: Not knowing about the likelihood of safeclaim.
PMJ: Pushing eevee.
BB: Pressure vote on eevee and eevee going after him a good amount.
TE: Eevee went after him.

Why They Are Scum?
Nick: Not.
Lele: Eevee interactions don't particularly look good.
PMJ: Eevee's posting about him was eh.
BB: In general posting isn't great.
TE: Scummy and only pushed by eevee after those two were trapped in the PoE.

Like I want it to be TE or BB so I can be proud of my PoE but Lele is sneaking in there and PMJ has always been there.
I think I can sneak in a vote pre-deadline.

I think the key to understanding eevee's buddy likely comes with understanding this reads list tbh. Where does a player caught in the PoE and the lynch tomorrow put their buddy today to help propel them to the end? WIFOM maelstrom probably but one I'm interested in seeing.
And if it's TE, is he willing to hard bus an ally for a chance of PoE escaping? It seems like what he'd be forced to do in that circumstance:
"I'm throwing away Nick and NP from PoE for now. NP for actualy townie actions, Nick for... pasting whole convo with pure stupid mistake about not noticing it was succesful visit, not heal. They don't seem like a player to fake it. (Tho I feel terribly bad for angleshooting, this site allows it soooo...)

Lele is... townie. Theirs posts lack scum motivation. And since townhunting is easier then scumhunting, I'm gonna trust my feelings here.
I didn't like them being too sure about TE/bb scumteam, but gonna hope it's correct for now.
Only scum if we are totaly wrong with our reads rn.

That leaves me with: bb, TE, PMJ

bb is like some kind of unstable equilibirium. Had some good and many bad posts.
As oposing to stable equilibrium, where you can't get a solid read cause lack of AI content, they have enough content, but it's confusing.
Paradoxaly people like that end up as misslynch bait and town nearly as often as they end up being scum.

And that makes me consider the possibility of PMJ/TE instead. Especialy with TE's leaning town read on PMJ without any explanation.
With TE lacking town motivation, being overformal and overcarrying about the way he posts it looks... uhhh...

Scumteams:
TE/PMJ
TE/BB
Lele/ ...(PMJ/NP)? <-- not sure what would match here for the totaly wrong with our reads tinfoil tbh"

Lele/ ...(PMJ/NP)? <-- not sure what would match here for the totaly wrong with our reads tinfoil
And am I correct to read this as the most likely for agenda location within the entire post? It was unclear if he wanted BB or PMJ more but if it was in fact PMJ, him and BB mislynching those two could have been the plan.

You yourself said that roz is known for big plays. Considering the lengths he went to so as to appear town, why wouldn't he bus T_E, who everyone was suspecting anyway? I know I was ready to believe his safe claim. Do you think anyone would have continued to suspect him if T_E flipped scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back