Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have nine and a half hours until deadline and no one has any votes on them.

I'd be happy with a @TOTAL_EPICNESS lynch. I also want to test @Tapu Lele's claim, but @bbninjas needs to vote (and keep it there). I suggest he casts a garbage vote for @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK so that Lele can redirect it to someone else (doesn't matter who). The end of day vote count will either clear or condemn Lele and neither player has any reason to object to this plan.

I think if we attempt this plan TE has to be the lynch and he's a good enough one and I'm also running out of time:
##VOTE: TOTAL_EPICNESS

Glgl believe in you guys tomorrow and apologies to TE if this fails.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK A lot has happened since you last checked in. Catch up and protect the right person I believe in you.

@PMJ Can you explain the swap to TE a bit more when you have the time?
@bbninjas Can you explain how you progressed on me some more? Also maybe a bit more detail on that eevee vote?

He's a policy lynch. Role cop is not only a good safe claim, it's a good scum role.

I don't have much time to check in today. I'm on vacation, and my phone died, so this might be my last post for tonight

By the way, I got this response from drac earlier -
If I vote for no one, will the person I use absolute control on also vote for no one?

The player vote will only follow you if you voted for someone

However, I didn't get a response to this follow-up question
What if they vote for no one and I vote for someone?
Would they still follow me?

It's probably a bit redundant saying this at this point, but in order to show you guys my ability, we have to lynch someone. It also might be the case that bb has to vote as well. So I'll go along with the plan.

##VOTE: TOTAL_EPICNESS

@bbninjas Please place your vote on someone who is not T_E so we can test this plan out, ok?
@NinjaPenguin, @PMJ - Be aware if you see bb online viewing the thread. I don't want "I didn't read the thread in time" to be an excuse for bb.

I guess if I'm leading this lynch I better put my money where my mouth is. Also this will put T_E at 3 votes.

Anyone who hammers before bb casts a vote is scum. If bb votes for T_E, well, guess we know who to lynch tomorrow.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, on me tonight. I have a game's worth of results to share, but I can't share them if I'm dead. I also can't share them if NP tries to block me, so I need your protection from abilities tonight. I'll claim tomorrow, as promised, as it'll be LyLo and I'll have no reason not to.

##vote: TOTAL_EPICNESS

I also can't share them if NP tries to block me

Clarifying this. I can share if blocked, but I'll lose out on a night's worth of results, so I'll just have less to report. The important part is me living; the fact that you block abilities on top of kills is just gravy.

ok sorry i was inactive family stuff
so my ability lets me see the active ability of whomever i target so when i checked NP i saw his active but not his passive and when i checked Lele i saw his ability
that's why i thought they were scum. nobody can deny those are scummy abilities

The entire ability, not just the name?

Who do you think is scum?

##unvote

Sorry hosts but I need to check something first. I just thought of something that might be important.

Post your role @TOTAL_EPICNESS.

We can't lynch anyone until @bbninjas gets in here and answers what's been asked of him, posts his role, and tells us what he's been doing all game long because I'm this close to tinfoiling my way to a bb lynch but I need to see what he says before I pull the trigger. I can't believe we almost ended the day without bb standing trial.

Red Checkers

In order to win, you need to hop on others. As one of the checkers expert you are dubbed as the Red Checkers. You are well desire by many but you goal are set on one thing only.

Active Ability : Red Luck – Many says you always bring luck, with such luck gathering information is easy. Once per night you may PM me the name of a player. You will be told of the name of that player's Active Ability.

Alignment: Legends
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Legends

You didn't get the name, just the effect?

All right. Just need bb to respond. You'll probably end up dead anyway, so expect it.

Sorry TE, I think you just have to die to progress the game.
BB lynch sounds like a better plan for tomorrow. PMJ, Lele, if you've inevitably tricked me good job. I'll probably have my aha moment like 3 minutes after you nightkill me haha.

I’ll be home in 30 minutes so I’ll post everything then. I believe my vote is currently on Lele, would that be a fine place for a test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back