• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Ray/Boar, Trevenant!

how bad is the Giratina EX FA? if it's not badly damaged, then i'd rather do the Giratina instead.

so it would be:

My:
Eng. Base 1st Ed. Machamp (nm)
German Base 1st Ed. Machamp (nm)
Team Rocket Dark Machamp Eng (slight ware)
Jap Team Rocket Dark Machamp (nm)
Jap Gym Challenge Gio's Machamp (nm)

Your:
Giratina EX FA
Shaymin EX RC FA
Mew EX RC FA
Meloetta EX

pm w/addy to confirm.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Ray/Boar, Trevenant!

1Pokemon_Master said:
how bad is the Giratina EX FA? if it's not badly damaged, then i'd rather do the Giratina instead.

so it would be:

My:
Eng. Base 1st Ed. Machamp (nm)
German Base 1st Ed. Machamp (nm)
Team Rocket Dark Machamp Eng (slight ware)
Jap Team Rocket Dark Machamp (nm)
Jap Gym Challenge Gio's Machamp (nm)

Your:
Giratina EX FA
Shaymin EX RC FA
Mew EX RC FA
Meloetta EX

pm w/addy to confirm.

If you go back a couple posts, you can see a picture of it. I also just noticed it has a little bit of edge wear on the top of it, as well. It's not that bad. I'd put a just below near mint. If you're fine with that, you can PM me to confirm, if you want.

Not-gonna-remember-to-bump-this-thread bump! Week 3/10/14-3/16/14.

Would this work

My 2x Emboar BW
Your 1x Emolga EX XY

You can check prices, but that's fair considering Emolga is basically never used.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Would this work

My 2x Emboar BW
Your 1x Emolga EX XY

You can check prices, but that's fair considering Emolga is basically never used.

As long as they're the Inferno Fandango Emboars (BW20), I can do that. PM me to confirm?

Hello!

I'm interested in your cards (only if they are at least mint/NM):
Latios EX FA
Reshiram FA (if it's from the B&W set)
Zekrom FA
Charizard LT

These is what I got that is in your wants (all is mint):
Trevenant x1
Rainbow energy x2
M Venusaur EX
Blastoise EX FA (if you're interested)

If you could please send a PM otherwise I'll check this thread later :D

/ Adam

adam44 said:
Hello!

I'm interested in your cards (only if they are at least mint/NM):
Latios EX FA
Reshiram FA (if it's from the B&W set)
Zekrom FA
Charizard LT

These is what I got that is in your wants (all is mint):
Trevenant x1
Rainbow energy x2
M Venusaur EX
Blastoise EX FA (if you're interested)

If you could please send a PM otherwise I'll check this thread later :D

/ Adam

I actually need to update my list a bit. I don't need Trevenant's, and I don't have Charizard or Latios anymore. And I don't particularly want to trade the Reshiram and Zekrom towards the M Venusaur or Blastoise. Sorry.

Hey Machamp! :) Could you check my list for LT packs?

Frost Mage said:
Hey Machamp! :) Could you check my list for LT packs?

I like the Deoxys Promo (if it's the BW one), and 4 of your Superior Energy Retrievals. I could do 4 packs for all that? Let me know; thanks!

Hmmm... Could you do 5? I'm always hesitant to let go of a playset. :p

That sounds good. :) I'll be gone until around Monday though, so I can't send off until then. PM me for confirmation.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Xerneas EX, Shinings!

Second Bump! Week 3/17/14-3/23/14.

Pretty large update. Now that I've collected all the Legends, I'm going after the Shining cards! I'll probably pass on trying to get Charizard, but I'll at least go for the others.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Xerneas EX, Shinings!

hey i have a japanese giovanni's machamp and a non-holo expedition machamp, a neo destiny light machamp non-holo. lmk if you're interested in those cards.

1Pokemon_Master said:
hey i have a japanese giovanni's machamp and a non-holo expedition machamp, a neo destiny light machamp non-holo. lmk if you're interested in those cards.

I like the Expedition and Neo Destiny Machamps. Not too interested in the Giovanni's Machamp, but I'd take it to even out a deal. Are you interested in anything of mine?

EDIT: 2,000th post! Woot!

yeah i'm interested in the EX FA's, but not sure if you're willing to trade for just those three cards.

Tornadus EX PF FA [D]
Kyurem EX FA [D]
Black Kyurem EX FA [D] (played)

how badly played is BLack Kyurem?

1Pokemon_Master said:
yeah i'm interested in the EX FA's, but not sure if you're willing to trade for just those three cards.

Tornadus EX PF FA [D]
Kyurem EX FA [D]
Black Kyurem EX FA [D] (played)

how badly played is BLack Kyurem?

Yeah, I don't really want to trade those FAs for just the Machamps. Sorry! In case you still care, the Black Kyurem has plenty of edge wear and scratches on the back. It's not the worst, but it's noticeable when looking at it outside of a sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back