• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Ray/Boar, Trevenant!

I keep forgetting to bump this. First of week 2/24/14-3/2/14.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Ray/Boar, Trevenant!

Do you have these cards?

10 Fire energy, 3 level ball 2 skyla 2 giant cape.

I have a venusaur ex.

Edit: My list is H E A V I L Y outdated. most of the wants and haves on there are screwed up.

Robot_Fishy said:
Do you have these cards?

I have a venusaur ex.

Edit: My list is H E A V I L Y outdated. most of the wants and haves on there are screwed up.

I have 10 Fire Energies and 2 Giant Capes for trade, but no Skylas or Level Balls. Anything else you're looking for?

Hello champ, got some cards from your list that you want like Rayquazas, N's, skyla's etc.

Would you like to check for more?

Im interested in some FA EX's from you if you trade them?

LMK.

Machamp The Champion said:
Robot_Fishy said:
Do you have these cards?

I have a venusaur ex.

I have 10 Fire Energies and 2 Giant Capes for trade, but no Skylas or Level Balls. Anything else you're looking for?

I like yer ghetsis fa though i think your side will be weighed down to hard. Feel free to counter.

My
Venusaur EX

Your:
10 fire energy
2 giant cape
ghetsis FA

zega90 said:
Hello champ, got some cards from your list that you want like Rayquazas, N's, skyla's etc.

Would you like to check for more?

Im interested in some FA EX's from you if you trade them?

LMK.

I liked your Signs of Evolution Eevee's. Care to make an offer? I don't even know what FA's you want.

Robot_Fishy said:

I like yer ghetsis fa though i think your side will be weighed down to hard. Feel free to counter.

My
Venusaur EX

Your:
10 fire energy
2 giant cape
ghetsis FA

I can do that, as long as the Venusaur is the XY one. PM me to confirm?

Here we go champ.. I need:

latios EX FA 14.49$
Giratina EX FA 17.99$
Black Kyurem EX FA 13.99$
Resiram RC FA 2.39$

Charizard LT X2 (Low want) 8.49$ /pcs

I dont know where you wanna to check prices?

I have from your want list:

Rayquaza EX Promo x2 9.29$ / pcs
Eevee PF x3 0.50$ / pcs
N Dark Explorers x2 4$ / pcs
Skyla x4 4.99$ /pcs
Juniper 0.89$ / pcs

So there is all I have.

From my side 51.50$

From your side 48.86$ without Charizards, with Charizards 65.86$

So let me know what do you think?

If you can go those 4 FA I ask for all those cards I post I have we have a deal.

zega90 said:
Here we go champ.. I need:

latios EX FA 14.49$
Giratina EX FA 17.99$
Black Kyurem EX FA 13.99$
Resiram RC FA 2.39$

Charizard LT X2 (Low want) 8.49$ /pcs

I dont know where you wanna to check prices?

I have from your want list:

Rayquaza EX Promo x2 9.29$ / pcs
Eevee PF x3 0.50$ / pcs
N Dark Explorers x2 4$ / pcs
Skyla x4 4.99$ /pcs
Juniper 0.89$ / pcs

So there is all I have.

From my side 51.50$

From your side 48.86$ without Charizards, with Charizards 65.86$

So let me know what do you think?

If you can go those 4 FA I ask for all those cards I post I have we have a deal.

I can do that. But I should tell you that some of those cards aren't near mint. The Latios has a bit of edge wear. Not too noticeable. The Black Kyurem has a lot of edge wear and scratches on the back. The Reshiram has very slight edge wear (I'd say near mint). The Giratina has a lot of white specs in the lower bottom. I can throw in a Charizard (near mint) if you want.

I need those cards for my set collection (so I prefer they are at least near mint) but you should take photos of them if you can and I can see from there.

hi i have some rainbow energies from older sets. lmk if you're interested. i also have a german (i think) 1st ed. machamp from the base set, normal from base, and possibly a shadowless 1st ed. machamp from base and other machamps too, from japanese gym and english gym series. i'm interested in your EX cards, your Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend Full [D], and your Charizard. Which set is LT? check my thread for more cards. Thanks!

zega90 said:
I need those cards for my set collection (so I prefer they are at least near mint) but you should take photos of them if you can and I can see from there.

Giratina:
http://s20.postimg.org/shisg4s1p/DSC00644.jpg

Black Kyurem:
http://s20.postimg.org/ny6juma65/DSC00645.jpg
http://s20.postimg.org/xy1gailfh/DSC00646.jpg

Latios:
http://s20.postimg.org/omfedk8vx/DSC00647.jpg
http://s20.postimg.org/8gj1qx3p9/DSC00648.jpg
http://s20.postimg.org/6yxlfcyyl/DSC00649.jpg
http://s20.postimg.org/9mrn3ghdp/DSC00650.jpg

Reshiram:
http://s20.postimg.org/f89gtrsot/DSC00651.jpg
http://s20.postimg.org/6en5qev3x/DSC00652.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality photos. Let me know which ones you're interested in.

1Pokemon_Master said:
hi i have some rainbow energies from older sets. lmk if you're interested. i also have a german (i think) 1st ed. machamp from the base set, normal from base, and possibly a shadowless 1st ed. machamp from base and other machamps too, from japanese gym and english gym series. i'm interested in your EX cards, your Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend Full [D], and your Charizard. Which set is LT? check my thread for more cards. Thanks!

I don't really care what set the Rainbow Energies are from, just as long as you tell me what set they are. The Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend is gone, sorry. LT is Legendary Treasures. Any EX's in particular you're looking for? From those Machamps, I'm most interested in the Base English (only if it's mint-near mint), and the English/Japanese Gym Challenge(?), but I'm still interested in all of them. Make an offer, and I'll let you know what I think.

okay. i just double checked. i have eng base 1st m/nm, gym challenge jap (not eng) nm, Team Rocket Dark Machamp in both Eng (slight whitening on the back and a mark on top left hand corner but no bends or creases, etc.) and Jap (nm). i have the german 1st ed. base nm also.

My:
Eng. Base 1st Ed. Machamp (nm)
German Base 1st Ed. Machamp (nm)
Team Rocket Dark Machamp Eng (slight ware)
Team Rocket Dark Machamp Jap (nm)
Jap Gym Challenge Gio's Machamp (nm)

Your:
Latios EX FA
Shaymin EX RC FA
Mew EX RC FA
Meloetta EX

pm or counter

1Pokemon_Master said:
okay. i just double checked. i have eng base 1st m/nm, gym challenge jap (not eng) nm, Team Rocket Dark Machamp in both Eng (slight whitening on the back and a mark on top left hand corner but no bends or creases, etc.) and Jap (nm). i have the german 1st ed. base nm also.

My:

Your:
Latios EX FA
Shaymin EX RC FA
Mew EX RC FA
Meloetta EX

pm or counter

I'd prefer to trade for some Rainbow Energy if possible. I assume you have 4 of them? Could you take out the English Base Machamp for 4 of them? As I said to zega, the Latios has some edge wear on the back of it. There's some pictures of it a couple posts up. The other 3 cards all have very minor edge wear on them. I'm not sure my camera has good enough quality to get a good picture of the edge wear. Let me know, or counter offer; thanks!

How much Legendary Treasures Booster Packs I can get for those cards?

And can you tell me is this Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend Full near mint + up to mint?

I need only for my collection those EX so thats why I need them to be better condition.

Also I can offer you

Rayquaza EX Promo x2
Eevee PF x3
N Dark Explorers x2
Skyla x2
Juniper x4

For

Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend Full (if its NM/M without damage or edgewear)
Charizard LT x2
Latios EX FA?

1Pokemon_Master said:

My:

Your:
Latios EX FA
Shaymin EX RC FA
Mew EX RC FA
Meloetta EX

pm or counter

I'd prefer to trade for some Rainbow Energy if possible. I assume you have 4 of them? Could you take out the English Base Machamp for 4 of them? As I said to zega, the Latios has some edge wear on the back of it. There's some pictures of it a couple posts up. The other 3 cards all have very minor edge wear on them. I'm not sure my camera has good enough quality to get a good picture of the edge wear. Let me know, or counter offer; thanks!

hey sorry. i can't locate the rainbow energy. i'm still tryin to update my inventory. i'm still willing to do the trade above. pm or counter please.

zega90 said:
How much Legendary Treasures Booster Packs I can get for those cards?

And can you tell me is this Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend Full near mint + up to mint?

I need only for my collection those EX so thats why I need them to be better condition.

Also I can offer you

Rayquaza EX Promo x2
Eevee PF x3
N Dark Explorers x2
Skyla x2
Juniper x4

For

Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend Full (if its NM/M without damage or edgewear)
Charizard LT x2
Latios EX FA?

The RDL is no longer for trade. Sorry. I could do the Charizards and Latios plus 6 packs for that stuff, or 14 without the Charizards and Latios. And I know earlier I said the Charizards were near mint, but I was only referring to one of them, and even that one has some very slight edge wear. The other one has a bit more noticeable edge wear, and 1 little dent on the back of it. Sorry for not clarifying that earlier. Let me know; thanks!

1Pokemon_Master said:

hey sorry. i can't locate the rainbow energy. i'm still tryin to update my inventory. i'm still willing to do the trade above. pm or counter please.

Currently, zega is interested in the Latios, so I'll get back to you once our trade is finalized.

So I can do that:

My side:
Rayquaza EX Promo x2
Eevee PF x3
N Dark Explorers x2
Skyla x2
Juniper x4

Champ side:
Charizard
Latios FA
LT x6 booster packs

I PM you so we can send out evan maybe today.

okay. i'm willing to substitute

Giratina EX FA [D] or
Kyurem EX FA [D] instead of
Latios EX FA

lmk when you're done.

1Pokemon_Master said:
okay. i'm willing to substitute

Giratina EX FA [D] or
Kyurem EX FA [D] instead of
Latios EX FA

lmk when you're done.

zega did end up trading for the Latios, so I can do that trade with the Kyurem EX FA instead. It does have some pretty minor edge wear, but other than that it looks near mint. Let me know; thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back