• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Xerneas EX, Shinings!

Machamp The Champion said:
1Pokemon_Master said:
yeah i'm interested in the EX FA's, but not sure if you're willing to trade for just those three cards.

Tornadus EX PF FA [D]
Kyurem EX FA [D]
Black Kyurem EX FA [D] (played)

how badly played is BLack Kyurem?

Yeah, I don't really want to trade those FAs for just the Machamps. Sorry! In case you still care, the Black Kyurem has plenty of edge wear and scratches on the back. It's not the worst, but it's noticeable when looking at it outside of a sleeve.

would you do the

Your:
Meloetta EX FA RC
Mew EX FA RC

My:
Expedition Machamp Rare Non-Holo
Neo Destiny Light Machamp Rare Non-Holo
Giovanni's Machamp (Japanese) Rare Holo

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Xerneas EX, Shinings!

1Pokemon_Master said:
Yeah, I don't really want to trade those FAs for just the Machamps. Sorry! In case you still care, the Black Kyurem has plenty of edge wear and scratches on the back. It's not the worst, but it's noticeable when looking at it outside of a sleeve.

would you do the

Your:
Meloetta EX FA RC
Mew EX FA RC

My:

Since Giovanni's Machamp is most of the cost of that trade, I don't really want to trade my Mew towards it. I could do the Meloetta EX for the Light and Expedition Machamp. My Meloettas have very slight edge wear. I'd call them near mint. Let me know; thanks!

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer

1Pokemon_Master said:
would you do the

Your:
Meloetta EX FA RC
Mew EX FA RC

My:

Since Giovanni's Machamp is most of the cost of that trade, I don't really want to trade my Mew towards it. I could do the Meloetta EX for the Light and Expedition Machamp. My Meloettas have very slight edge wear. I'd call them near mint. Let me know; thanks!

hmm.....i really need the mew ex fa rc too. do you need anything from base-jungle? i could add one or two holos to the trade.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

1Pokemon_Master said:

hmm.....i really need the mew ex fa rc too. do you need anything from base-jungle? i could add one or two holos to the trade.

I don't collect the old sets, and not too many of my favorite Pokemon are from Gen 1 (besides Machamp), so not really. Sorry!

D To The Arkrai

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Xerneas EX, Shinings!

My
Xerneas ex promo
Your 2 suicune

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer

1Pokemon_Master said:

I don't collect the old sets, and not too many of my favorite Pokemon are from Gen 1 (besides Machamp), so not really. Sorry!

it's cool. what if i make it two japansese gio's machamp and the other two machamps? would you do that?

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
RE: Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Xerneas EX, Shinings!

D To The Arkrai said:
My
Xerneas ex promo
Your 2 suicune

I can do that, but your end of the trade (the Xerneas) is worth quite a bit more than my end. I'd feel bad just doing that trade straight up. Is there anything small you saw in my thread that I could throw in?

1Pokemon_Master said:

it's cool. what if i make it two japansese gio's machamp and the other two machamps? would you do that?

Hmm... That's tempting, but I think I'm still gonna have to pass. Sorry.

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer

D To The Arkrai said:
My
Xerneas ex promo
Your 2 suicune

I can do that, but your end of the trade (the Xerneas) is worth quite a bit more than my end. I'd feel bad just doing that trade straight up. Is there anything small you saw in my thread that I could throw in?

1Pokemon_Master said:

hey i just checked your wants list and i have a delta rainbow energy (88/101) from dragon frontiers and two XY code cards. anyways, i'm still interested in the Meloetta EX FA RC for the two machamps. lmk if you'll take those cards for the mew ex fa rc and the meloetta ex fa rc. tnx!

edit: i'm also interested in the Iris FA. i could trade you 3 base machamps for it.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

1Pokemon_Master said:

hey i just checked your wants list and i have a delta rainbow energy (88/101) from dragon frontiers and two XY code cards. anyways, i'm still interested in the Meloetta EX FA RC for the two machamps. lmk if you'll take those cards for the mew ex fa rc and the meloetta ex fa rc. tnx!

edit: i'm also interested in the Iris FA. i could trade you 3 base machamps for it.

First: I don't need Delta Rainbow Energy. Just the regular Rainbow Energy, any set. Second: I also already have Base Set Machamps, so just like the Giovanni's Machamp, I don't want to do a trade if that's the bulk of what I'm trading for. Third: I don't have Meloetta EX FA's; only the non FA Meloetta EX. Fourth: I don't quite understand what your offer is. Could you make it a little clearer? Thanks.

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer

ok lmk if this makes sense to you

My:
x3 Giovanni's Machamp (Japanese) Rare Holo
x3 Base Machamp Holo Rare
x2 XY codes
x2 Rainbow Energy Team Rocket

Interested in your:

x1 Mew EX FA RC
x1 Iris FA

lmk if youre interested in the cards.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

1Pokemon_Master said:

My:
x2 XY codes

Interested in your:

x1 Mew EX FA RC
x1 Iris FA

As I said earlier, not really interested in trading the Iris and Mew if most of the value is the Giovanni and Base Machamps, so I'm going to have to say no to that offer.

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer

1Pokemon_Master said:

My:
x2 XY codes

Interested in your:

x1 Mew EX FA RC
x1 Iris FA

As I said earlier, not really interested in trading the Iris and Mew if most of the value is the Giovanni and Base Machamps, so I'm going to have to say no to that offer.

ok. lmk if you change ur mind.

adam44

Aspiring Trainer

What do you say about your:
Landorus FA Promo
Iris FA
and possibly Sigilyph PLB

for my:
M Venusaur EX?

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

adam44 said:
What do you say about your:
Landorus FA Promo
Iris FA
and possibly Sigilyph PLB

for my:
M Venusaur EX?

I don't really want to trade 2 FAs from my collection for a low want (that I'm probably going to take off my want list soon anyway), and it would also be an international trade, which would cost a lot of money, and your end of the trade probably wouldn't even arrive until after I'd need the M Venusaur anyway. Sorry!

exdarkrai01

Aspiring Trainer

Whats your value on Iris FA and LT packs (per pack)

Miasma22

Looking for Trades! :)

I have a Xerneas EX non promo. Interested in your Kyurem EX FA or Giratina EX FA. Don't have any more of your deck wants, though I have some XY and Plasma Blast codes, 8 and 4 respectively. I also have a Yveltal EX code. LMK.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

exdarkrai01 said:
Whats your value on Iris FA and LT packs (per pack)

The Iris I'd say around 8. Maybe a little lower. The packs probably around $2-3. My values are pretty flexible.

Miasma22 said:
I have a Xerneas EX non promo. Interested in your Kyurem EX FA or Giratina EX FA. Don't have any more of your deck wants, though I have some XY and Plasma Blast codes, 8 and 4 respectively. I also have a Yveltal EX code. LMK.

I could do the Xerneas EX Set, the 8 XY codes and the Yveltal EX code for the Kyurem EX FA. The Kyurem has very slight edge wear. I'd call it near mint. Let me know, or counter offer; thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.