• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: No one want's LV.X's or Staples? If ya don't have my wants at least offer. ;o;

interested in these:

Spiritomb (PA)
Luxray (PA)

could you CML for those, thx

RE: No one want's LV.X's or Staples? If ya dont have my wants at least offer. ;o;

Eh, didn't feel like looking for a picture of the Absol. :p

Anyways, Spiritombs gone, but I was mainly interested in Palkia G Lv. X, but I understand the values is there anything else you see?​

RE: No one want's LV.X's or Staples? If ya don't have my wants at least offer. ;o;

I know you are a mod and everything but I didn't know we were allowed to bump twice in one day.

Here is my offer:

My: Heatran Lv.X (PACK) + a T/S/S
Your: Palkia Lv.X (PACK) OR Charizard G Lv.X (IF PACK)

RE: No one want's LV.X's or Staples? If ya dont have my wants at least offer. ;o;

I didn't bump twice today, I posted something, then I bumped. Someone posted and I simply posted after that person, making it a post, then a bump when I post again.

Anyways, I'm not really interested in Heatran lv.X, do you have any others?

EDIT:Interested in Glaceon lv.X and Flygon lv.X.​

SotH said:
I didn't bump twice today, I posted something, then I bumped. Someone posted and I simply posted after that person, making it a post, then a bump when I post again.

Anyways, I'm not really interested in Heatran lv.X, do you have any others?​

Plenty others. Check out my thread:)
BTW is your Charizard G Lv.X a PACK?

*EDIT: just saw your edit. hmmmm....

Will get back to you on this

SotH said:
Eh, didn't feel like looking for a picture of the Absol. :p

Anyways, Spiritombs gone, but I was mainly interested in Palkia G Lv. X, but I understand the values is there anything else you see?​

unfortunately, that's all I saw...X wise, we're about in the same boat

YourP1MP said:
Plenty others. Check out my thread:)
BTW is your Charizard G Lv.X a PACK?

*EDIT: just saw your edit. hmmmm....

Will get back to you on this

Charizard G lv.X is pack, everything I have is pack except for Dialga lv.X.

Anyways, LMK when you can.​

qnetykz said:
unfortunately, that's all I saw...X wise, we're about in the same boat

That's ok, I completely understand. :3

Bump #3 of the week. ;o;​

Hey sorry I took so long. I am interested in your Cresselia Lv.X and some throw ins
I offer my Glaceon Lv.X.

I can do that.
Also, depends on which throw ins, if they are commons and stuff I don't mind.

But I can do:

My:
Cresselia lv.X (Mint)

Your:
Glaceon lv.X (Mint)

LMK, thanks.​

Sorry to say but I would need a Spiritomb PA as the throw in. I can add to my said if that is ok?

Eh, I thought I took that off my list.
Sorry, I don't have Spiritomb anymore. ^^;​

I've got a Tangrowth X... Only problem is, I want Cressy X to... When Your asked first. xD But if the trade fell through, or you didn't trade with him, LMK please. =]

SotS said:
I've got a Tangrowth X... Only problem is, I want Cressy X to... When Your asked first. xD But if the trade fell through, or you didn't trade with him, LMK please. =]

Cresselia is just sitting there in my binder not like I'm ganna use it.

Would you do My: Cresselia lv.X

Your: Tangrowth lv.X

??? LMK. ;D​

That sounds great. =] I'll send my address now. ^^

Do you have any Poke Drawers x4?

Cool. Please CML for them. You will have to scroll down to my haves.

Do you have any roseannes, call energies, or rare candy's?

i'm willing to trade alot of it including Tangrowth X if you still need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back