• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: No one want's LV.X's or Staples? If ya don't have my wants at least offer. ;o;

eevee said:
Cool. Please CML for them. You will have to scroll down to my haves.

Ok, I know that Pokedrawers aren't as much as a Salamence lv.X, so what would I have to throw in to get that?

Would you be interested in the Shiny Coro Coro Mew Promo card?​

icman92 said:
Cml for 2x expert belt

I didn't really see anything, do you happen to have any EX's?​

RE: No one want's LV.X's or Staples? If ya don't have my wants at least offer. ;o;

SotH said:
Ok, I know that Pokedrawers aren't as much as a Salamence lv.X, so what would I have to throw in to get that?

icman92 said:
Cml for 2x expert belt

Don't have any but I might be able to get a groudon ex promo non foil

skipped!

RE: No one wants LV.X's or Staples? If ya don't have my wants at least offer. ;o;

SotH said:

icman92 said:
Cml for 2x expert belt

Sorry. I already promised the Sally X to YourP1MP. Could you find something else?

RE: No one wants LV.X's or Staples? If ya don't have my wants at least offer. ;o;

cml for gallade 4 x and any other sp x's you have

vcrew said:

My bad, anyways, all I'm really willing to trade are the call energy unless it's like a huge want that I'm looking for. D:​

konter_j8902 said:
cml for gallade 4 x and any other sp x's you have

Interested in Porygon -Z lv.X​

INFERNAPE112892 said:
Do u have any gliscor x or gliscor?

Sorry, nope.

Spirit: No thanks, only looking for the plush that I listed.

Eevee: Then you need to take it off your list.
And what about Tangrowth lv.X?

SotH said:
Eevee: Then you need to take it off your list.
And what about Tangrowth lv.X?[/color][/align]
I can trade the Tang X.

heyaz...interested in your Flygon Lv. X...anyway we can work something out...I have TanX, but it looks like you've managed to get a trade for that already

eevee said:
I can trade the Tang X.

So what will the deal be?
My:
4 Pokedrawer
shiny coro coro mew

Your:
Tangrowth lv.X

LMK.

Qnetyks: Offer?

What condition is the mew in?

Hi SotH! Can you cml for gardy X and if you have any BTS or call energy cml for those too please. Thanks!

my porygon z x
uxie Stich

your
gallade 4 x

lmk or counter

eevee said:
What condition is the mew in?

It's mint condition. ^w^​

zephilim said:
Hi SotH! Can you cml for gardy X and if you have any BTS or call energy cml for those too please. Thanks!

Gardy is gone. ^^;
sorry about that, I thought I took it off. D:

Konter: I guess I can do that. =3​

SotH said:
Qnetyks: Offer?

I would love to...however, all that I see that I have that you're interested in is TanX...would it be possible to PM me a list of X's and/or such that would considerable for trade for the Flygon X, so that I don't make offers with cards you have no absolute interest in?

Sorry, for a late reply.
Anyways, These are the lv.X's I'd be interested in:
Glaceon lv.X
Garchomp lv.X
x2 Landmin lv.X
Any Prime Poke's that you could possibly have.
Gengar lv.X
Salamence lv.x​

My: Gengar Lv.X and Landmin Lv.X
Your: Flygon Lv.X

Please CML for Flygon X. Idon't have any of your few wants, but you may find something.

(Are you coming to Ohio states? I hope you do!)

Please CML for leafy x. will trade good for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back