• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: No one wants LV.X's or Staples? If ya don't have my wants at least offer. ;o;

YourP1MP said:
My: Gengar Lv.X and Landmin Lv.X
Your: Flygon Lv.X

I actually might like that deal. =F
But could you possibly change the Shaymin lv.X for Glaceon lv.X or Floatzel?​

Spardan19 said:
Please CML for leafy x. will trade good for.

I was interested in:
Infernape 4 Lv. X
Snorlax Lv. X
Arceus Lv. X

Do you have any pokedolls?
LMK.

Juliocoolio:
Sorry, didn't see anything . ^^;
And it's possible...​

RE: No one wants LV.X's or Staples? If ya don't have my wants at least offer. ;o;

can you CML for an azelf X please?

Mainly interested in Luxray GL lv.X.
I'd be willing to add another lv.X into the deal. u.u

If not, I'm interested in Absol G lv.X.​

which one could you add? and i have an offer of machamp X for the absol but i need unique refs so i could probably trade it to you.

IDK, maybe like Drapion or something like that.
I only value Luxray around $20-$25 since I've seen it previous times for that price. u.u

And huh? I didn't get the last sentence.​

Sorry. If I change for one of those the value would be too high on my part.

YourP1MP said:
Sorry. If I change for one of those the value would be too high on my part.

Not really, because Gengar I've seen for sale around $15 and Floatzel is around $10, maybe if you added Glaceon it would be high on your side. But eh.​

icman92 said:
Cml for 2 expert belt

Offer?​

SotH said:
Sorry, for a late reply.
Anyways, These are the lv.X's I'd be interested in:
Glaceon lv.X
Garchomp lv.X
x2 Landmin lv.X
Any Prime Poke's that you could possibly have.
Gengar lv.X
Salamence lv.x​

are you already getting Tan X or no??? because I could offer both Sal X and Tan X for Flygon

Well, I was waiting for eevee to reply.
But I think I might just be able to go with your offer. :F

SotH said:
Well, I was waiting for eevee to reply.
But I think I might just be able to go with your offer. :F

if you want to give her more time, that's cool....

I don't have your wants but could you do this
MY
1 Expert Belt
1 RH Dialga G
1 JPN Mewtwo LV.X
Your
1 Machamp LV.X

SotH said:
Not really, because Gengar I've seen for sale around $15 and Floatzel is around $10, maybe if you added Glaceon it would be high on your side. But eh.​

icman92 said:
Cml for 2 expert belt

Offer?​
My
Hitmonchan reprint and shiny lotad

Your 2x expert belt

i can do any of the 2X's you named and maybe a rare or two for the leafy. LMK please.

Would you be willing to do my Tang X for your 4x Pokedrawers and 2 Expert Belts?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I don't have your wants but could you do this
MY
1 Expert Belt
1 RH Dialga G
1 JPN Mewtwo LV.X
Your
1 Machamp LV.X

It's sort of water damaged. ^.^;​

eevee said:
Would you be willing to do my Tang X for your 4x Pokedrawers and 2 Expert Belts?

Ok, I can do that deal, btw one of the belts is RH.

Spardan: Your:
Infernape 4 Lv. X
Arceus Lv. X ?

LMK.​

RE: Looking for a Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have. XD

would you do:

snorlax x instead of infernape?

RE: Looking for a Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have. XD

Well, snorlax is just a want and I can get that anytime.

So, IDK.​

ill add something else as well. LMK

Interested in:

Latios EX, DR-94
Latias EX, DR-93

If they are mint.

Unless you have any pokedoll I might be interested in, I'll trade leafeon for one. u.u​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back