Art Gallery King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition ( Latios Drawing 05/23/16 )

RE: King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition (Kyurem, Delibird, Charizard 03/02/2012)

Added Kyurem yesterday and another Charizard and Delibird today.

RE: King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition (Kyurem, Delibird, Charizard 03/02/2012)

As a spriter, I should tell you that you should always enlarge sprites in intervals of 100, not 50. It prevents some of the pixels in the sprite from becoming rectangular when enlarged.
Hope you take my advice!

RE: King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition (Blastoise, Venusaur 03/09/2012)

Added Venusaur and Blastoise avatars this morning.

RE: King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition (Major Update 03/11/2012)

I added everything from Mewtwo to Kyogre this morning on natural environment avatars.

RE: King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition ( Oshawott 06/11/2012)

I finally made a new piece of art today. I added Oshawott.
oshawott.png

I tried to capture its cuteness.

What I really like about the piece is that it seems like Oshawott has been painted and it truly does bring out the cuteness.

Both Oshawott and the environment around it come together in completeness which makes the piece stand out.

Four Words. I Love That Oshawott.
Nuff Said.

It's even cuter than the original sprite. Good work there.

Every piece of art that is not being used by staff member may be used.

I can see a steady improvement through your updates, but don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. In art, skills are often transferable, and you'll find that practising something new will help you greatly in the things you have done before.

As you often include landscapes in your art, I think you'd find it beneficial to try and digitally paint some real life landscapes. Nothing fancy, and don't ever be afraid to produce a "bad" drawing. It's the practise that counts, and it will help tune your senses of perspective and colour. This picture would be a good exercise to start with. : )

I'd also recommend The Fire Wyrm's advice, be careful of how you scale those sprites. Good luck and persevere. : )

I added the drawings I did while at Madison Regionals. The printer was possessed so I had to try and erase some random marks all over the drawings.

Back