Art Gallery King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition ( Latios Drawing 05/23/16 )

RE: Dragonexpert's Artwork

It appears that Salamence is shooting rainbows and happiness from his jaw. Gotta love it. :D
I will probably use your awesome Zekrom avatar after a while, but anyone else should feel free to use it. Thanks for making those sprites easily accessible.

EDIT: I'll be using Zekrom now. Thanks!

I added Ho-Oh, Lugia, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune today.:)

The Raikou and Dark Arceus are the best. The other new ones are very good (MS Paint on Entei?), and Entei is the 3rd on my list. You are very talented!

~AoH

For every nonanimated piece of art, I use Paint.

Just MS Paint? I seriously recommend Paint.NET if you're not using it. It's free, advanced and really reliable.

It's also still not as versatile as Gimp. In fact I think paint.net has worse brush responsiveness (based on my experience) and no pressure sensitivity, though I guess dragonexpert doesn't really need those.

What's pressure sensitivity?[/noob question]
I also did a Celebi this morning to try and help clear my mind.

Liking the Celebi! What are the lines coming from the flowers?

I actually have no idea what pressure sensitivity is either, and I use art software frequently. I'm not entirely sure about the artistic terms. Apparently you can get it on Photoshop.

It's supposed to be the things in the middle of flowers. I can't remember what they're called off hand.*Arceus used Amnesia.*

Oh yeah, I thought it might have been those things. I don't know the name either. For a 'Sugimori-style artist', I'm not exactly a genius. :(

Pressure sensitivity causes lines to be darker or lighter depending on how much pressure you put on a tablet when drawing.

dragonexpert said:
What's pressure sensitivity?[/noob question]
I also did a Celebi this morning to try and help clear my mind.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Liking the Celebi! What are the lines coming from the flowers?

I actually have no idea what pressure sensitivity is either, and I use art software frequently. I'm not entirely sure about the artistic terms. Apparently you can get it on Photoshop.

You can get pressure sensitivity on Gimp as well, but Gimp doesn't have perfect tablet support.

Pressure sensitivity is the ability of the tablet stylus to sense different amounts of pressure applied, and for the program to translate that different pressure amounts into different amounts of a certain variable, the most common being opacity and brush size. Programs that support it will intuitively scale the variable proportionately to the sensitivity, eg. more pressure = more opacity or more size. In the case of programs like photoshop and SAI you can even set the minimum lower bound on the variables (eg. at minimum pressure, opacity is 40%, at max, it'll be the value you specify in the brush settings).

Different tablets have different sensitivities. The wacom intuos for example has much more levels of pressure sensitivity than the bamboo, though the difference is trivial to a non-professional or someone who doesn't use diverse pressure ranges.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Oh yeah, I thought it might have been those things. I don't know the name either. For a 'Sugimori-style artist', I'm not exactly a genius. :(

....but you don't draw in the sugimori style :|

Thanks for explaining it, though it sounds like something I really don't need or would use. I also added a Zorua picture.

Nice! I recognised it as yours when I saw it on Darkvoid's avatar.

I had him choose what to do next since I was having a hard time deciding what Pokemon to do. Someone also tried to kill one of my databases where I host the images. If I find out anyone attempts this, you will instantly be added to the deny list on my site and possibly banned from PB as well. Lastly, I did an Articuno avatar today.

I added Giratina-O yesterday and Zapdos today.

Yesterday some of you noticed Charizard being added. I also added Lapras and Mightyena, inspired by TDL and Sircubith respectively.
Edit: Added a Gliscor.

Back