Art Gallery King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition ( Latios Drawing 05/23/16 )

RE: Dragonexpert's Artwork Newest Addition (Tyranitar, Smoochum 06/24)

I finally got around 2 making a couple more. I've just been extremely busy and sick so I didn't feel like making more then.

RE: Dragonexpert's Artwork Newest Addition (Weavile, Snivy 07/01)

After finally not being as busy for once, I got around to making a Weavile and a Snivy.

RE: Dragonexpert's Artwork Newest Addition (Weavile, Snivy 07/01)

I can work on it either in the middle of the night if I wake up, otherwise tomorrow morning.
Edit: Got it done now.

RE: Dragonexpert's Artwork Newest Addition (Weavile, Snivy, Luxray 07/01)

What I like about your artwork is it's originality. Some of them kind of make me Lol... (In a good way). Simplicity is a good thing!

Great job! :cool:

RE: Dragonexpert's Artwork Newest Addition (Zekrom 07/12)

Added a special banner and avatar.

RE: Dragonexpert's Artwork Newest Addition (Palkia Dialga Avatar & Special Banner 07/28)

Hey! Nice work, im going to use the mightyena avatar, because l like it! Thanks!

RE: Dragonexpert's Artwork Newest Addition (BW Banner 08/24)

I added a Black and White banner.

Nice! Saw it on Skype chat and I liked. It's cool how it's so pixelated and video game-like. I liked using your Groudon avvy for a while, if I see anything I love I'll ask if I can use it.

The new banner is righteous, but it's a tad large for me to use in mah signature. D:

RE: Dragonexpert's Artwork Newest Addition (Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus 10/07)

I added the three genies this morning.

RE: Dragonexpert's Artwork Newest Addition (Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus 10/07)

Well done, de; their backgrounds give a great idea of what types they represent, though I may have made Landorus' a bit more dynamic. Tornadus and Thundurus have pretty detailed backgrounds in comparison.

I was having a hard time with Landorus' background. I couldn't really think of anything good to go with it.

First thing, It's important that I mention your artwork here is deceitfully mind-blowing.Your method of putting your thoughts into your art is nicely surprising. It is apparent to me that you did the best you could with your maximum scope of powers.
The form of this artwork is obviously conforming for the emotional notion that I contemplate you are trying to create, but in any case this observation is likely fruitless. On the other hand, I feel that your implementation of tone could have been handled better as I see that it doesn't compete with the elegance obvious in the remainder of the art work.
To conclude I would like to reassure you that it has been a pleasure to invest energy in this evaluation for you and I think it will inspire you to up the level of your excellent piece.

/me uses a Max Revive on his art thread.

I finally got around to downloading GIMP onto my new laptop since my old one broke. I came up with a new style for doing Shadow Pokemon as well. You'd never believe how I ended up with that background either.:p

RE: King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition (Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion 02/24/2012)

I made a Scizor by request of [member]Red Striker[/member].

RE: King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition (Scizor 02/28/2012)

Added an Ice Arceus today.

RE: King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition (Scizor 02/28/2012)

King Arceus said:
Added an Ice Arceus today.

;)

The background really does work nicely with the sprite. Great job!

RE: King Arceus' Artwork Newest Addition (Arceus-Ice 02/29/2012)

You know, even though they might not have those things I usually like in art, I really like pretty much all of these.

Back