• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kenny's Trading Thread[HUGE PACKAGE DEAL]Moved to Slateport Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[HUGE PACKAGE DEAL]Every card I own for $60

Kenny Schumann said:
Bump, just found a Claydol GE so that is up for sale, also my Big Deal is being postponed until I finish some sales.

Keep those offers coming!

I want magmortar x, claydol ge, and all of your rare candies, roseanne's, bucks training, unown g, crobat g, bebe's, cherrim sf's, scizor sf's, charmander reprint, night maintenance, warp point, pokedrawer plus, and shiny energies. How much?

Rikko145 said:
I want magmortar x, claydol ge, and all of your rare candies, roseanne's, bucks training, unown g, crobat g, bebe's, cherrim sf's, scizor sf's, charmander reprint, night maintenance, warp point, pokedrawer plus, and shiny energies. How much?

i would also like most of these my only problem is that roseannes and most of the other trainers sell for about $4.00 each and shiny energy are atleast $2.00 mabey more and the reprints are worth abort $7.00 each crobat g and unown g are valuable staple cards as well i can do the pm offer i sent you though if you want to

Hey, how much for the heatran/rayquaza/groudon deck box?

Rikko145 said:
Kenny Schumann said:
Bump, just found a Claydol GE so that is up for sale, also my Big Deal is being postponed until I finish some sales.

Keep those offers coming!

Well let me figure it all out and I'll get a PM to you ASAP.

konter_j8902 said:
Rikko145 said:

I would also like most of these my only problem is that roseannes and most of the other trainers sell for about $4.00 each and shiny energy are atleast $2.00 mabey more and the reprints are worth abort $7.00 each crobat g and unown g are valuable staple cards as well I can do the pm offer I sent you though if you want to

PMed

crm103top08 said:

PM on its way.

Hey Kenny, sorry to hear you have to sell off all of your stuff. =[ I was just wondering though, how much for the Zapdos Deckbox?

Kenny Schumann said:

konter_j8902 said:
I would also like most of these my only problem is that roseannes and most of the other trainers sell for about $4.00 each and shiny energy are atleast $2.00 mabey more and the reprints are worth abort $7.00 each crobat g and unown g are valuable staple cards as well I can do the pm offer I sent you though if you want to

PMed

crm103top08 said:

PM on its way.
[/quote]

Oh ya, and poketurns.

SotS said:
Hey Kenny, sorry to hear you have to sell off all of your stuff. =[ I was just wondering though, how much for the Zapdos Deckbox?
PM on its way.

Rikko145 said:
Kenny Schumann said:

konter_j8902 said:

PMed

crm103top08 said:

PM on its way.

Oh ya, and poketurns.
[/quote]

Hey man I've been super busy so I havent had time to get a price on that stuff yet but I'll get it to you soon.

Kenny Schumann said:
PM on its way.

Rikko145 said:
Kenny Schumann said:

konter_j8902 said:

PMed

PM on its way.

Oh ya, and poketurns.

Hey man I've been super busy so I havent had time to get a price on that stuff yet but I'll get it to you soon.
[/quote]

hey, sorry to add onto your work, but I would appreciate the zapdos deck box being put in there. Used to have one a long time ago, but it was broken in half coming home from league one day by a certain idiot i was with.

Shuckle the Snail said:
Could you go $13 for the Claydol?
Maybe, could you pay with Paypal? Send me a PM with how you would pay.

Rikko145 said:
Kenny Schumann said:
PM on its way.

Rikko145 said:
Kenny Schumann said:

konter_j8902 said:

PMed

PM on its way.

Oh ya, and poketurns.

hey, sorry to add onto your work, but I would appreciate the zapdos deck box being put in there. Used to have one a long time ago, but it was broken in half coming home from league one day by a certain idiot I was with.
[/quote]
Well I'll add it all up when I get home from school tomarrow and send you a total price for it all. Can you PM me with a list of the cards you want and how many of each you need. Also include what method you will use to pay(Paypal works best for me but if not thats fine too.)

Shuckle the Snail said:
How much for your Rare candy's and Rosy's?
I have 2 Rosannes that are not pictured with bends in the corners that I could give you for $2 each. As for rare candy's I am looking for $2 also. How many did you want of each card?

Kenny Schumann said:
I have 2 Rosannes that are not pictured with bends in the corners that I could give you for $2 each. As for rare candy's I am looking for $2 also. How many did you want of each card?
at $2 each I will buy as many as u have.

Right now I have 3 Roseannes and 4 Rare Candy from various sets. Also if you are interested I can sell you my RH Roseannes but it will be $4.

Bump and still looking to get some money in paypal...

PokeDrawer+

Hi Kenny Schumann!

Do you happen to have any PokeDrawer+?

Do you have old cards - I'm looking for Double Colorless Energy.

Thank you.

- H68

RE: PokeDrawer+

Hypno68 said:
Hi Kenny Schumann!

Do you happen to have any PokeDrawer+?

Do you have old cards - I'm looking for Double Colorless Energy.

Thank you.

- H68
Yes the only pokedrawer+ I have are RH(4 of them), other than that none. As for DC energy I think I have a few in my box, how many are you looking for?

I might be interested in your collection. Let me know via PM once you've updated your package deal+prices.

If you still have it, I would like a price on the Heatran Deck box, and if it isn't too much trouble, could you get me a list of cards you have from Expedition though Power Keepers.....Thanks for your time! --Nina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back