• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kenny's Trading Thread[HUGE PACKAGE DEAL]Moved to Slateport Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kenny's Trading Thread(Need $15 in Paypal by the end of the week! Help me out, selling everything!)

Devastator said:
What do you mean by pending. Are they available to buy????

If Leafeon Lv.X is available, I want it
I mean that some one else is wanting to buy it but wants me to send first with $50 worth of my cards. Dont want to lose that much if he decides to rip me off. We are working on a deal for sending and if I like it he will get the cards but if not then its up for grabs.

SotS said:
CML for Leafy X please. I have 2 Raichu GLs unlisted.
Sorry only selling unless I can get new Lv. X's.

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread(Need $15 in Paypal by the end of the week! Help me out, selling everything!)

Leafeon X and E-vire gone. TSD and Magnezone X pending. If the guy does not sent money TSD and Magnezone are still up for grabs. Bump.

Hey guys need money in Paypal within the next few days bad! Will give you a sweet deal if you pay with paypal. Please help, bump.

Bump, still need that money!

Bump to the top, still looking for money!

Dont have time for pokemon anymore and need money in paypal fast, willing to give discounts if cards are bought in bulk.

How much for the leafeon lv.x?

CML for magmortar lv. x and electivire lv. x

How much for Leaf X?

Sorry everyone havent had time to get on if forever

PokeKid Brandon said:
How much for the leafeon lv.x?
I dont know where you guys still see Leafeon for sale, just sold it. Sorry

EddieT. said:
CML for magmortar lv. x and electivire lv. x
Sorry just sold E-vire but I can sell Magmortar to you. Not looking for cards right now. PM me if you interested in buying, thanks.

stumpy271 said:
How much for Leaf X?
agian sold. Sorry guys.

Buy my STUFF!!!!

Wow I havent been on in for ever, stuff is still for sale. Its been sitting under my bed in binders for months now.

Would you be willing to sell your Azelf Lv X for $7? Let me know, thanks!

I will give you $10 for your Azelf Lv.X, let me know if you want cash or paypal. I can do both. PM me for details.

Hey sorry guys I havnt been on in a while, PM's inbound.

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[HUGE PACKAGE DEAL]Every card I own for $60

how many rare candies and rosy's can i get for $5

i would also like the magmortar x

well I wanted to sell all those cards in one package but I may split them up, if I dont get interest in the whole deal soon then I'll start spliting it up. If people want to keep making offers go ahead, I will consider anything and I will PM you about selling those cards if I dont get offers for the whole thing soon.

How many cards (DP and newer) do you have in the package?

i might be willing to but some grab bags pm me for details

Rikko145 said:
How many cards (DP and newer) do you have in the package?
A ton of the cards are DP on including lots of holos, RH. Let me know

karimsoliman94 said:
I might be willing to but some grab bags pm me for details

Well right no all the grab bags are included with my Huge Deal but I may part out a few. PM inbound

Bump, just found a Claydol GE so that is up for sale, also my Big Deal is being postponed until I finish some sales.

Keep those offers coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back