Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and 5 IVs!

Freedomeon said:
Ka$h Money said:
I should have one. I can trade it to you in return for a 4 IV Timid Riolu with Vacuum wave with one being Sp Atk?
I managed to hatch two 4IVs from a 5IV Espeon so I'm just going to leave the breeding there lol.

The IVs are 31/x/31/31/x/31, I'll trade you one of them for one of your Chansey you have listed? :)

Yeah I guess I can trade it for the Chansey. When do you want to trade?

Porcelainpot said:
Freedomeon said:
I'm currently breeding Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave. As you've already bred Riolu you no doubt know how frustrating it is having to evolve it when you get a better parent. Do you have any 4IV Riolu without the Atk IV?

EDIT: Porcelainpot, I have two boxes full of Safari Dittos. I'll try and find a calculator to see if I have any compatible ones.

Sorry i didn't see this post. You can do that if you want but chances are you won't find a ditto with 30IVs in either of them, and it takes a lot of time to test to see if they do since you need to use them one at a time in the battle institute to set their levels to 50.

@Ka$h Money: I'm now breeding 5IV Cyndaquils for trading purposes, would you be interested?

Yeah I'd be interested in a 5 IV Cyndaquil. What are the specifics on it?

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and 5 IVs!

Ka$h Money said:

Nature is timid, ability is blaze (Flash Fire is yet unavailable).
Missing IV is attack, obviously, and the Hidden Power isn't anything good (dragon, like all 5IV special attackers).
There's a 12.5% chance of getting a female, so I can only give you a male unless I get lucky.
No egg moves except quick attack, which I got accidentally. It's not like Cyndaquil learns any good egg moves.

Rotom sounds nice...would you like flawless Clauncher 31/x/31/31/31/31--Mega Launcher--Female--Modest? Just explain to me what you want for it (Rotom) and I will see if I can get it to trade with you.

Porcelainpot said:
Ka$h Money said:

Missing IV is attack, obviously, and the Hidden Power isn't anything good (dragon, like all 5IV special attackers).
There's a 12.5% chance of getting a female, so I can only give you a male unless I get lucky.
No egg moves except quick attack, which I got accidentally. It's not like Cyndaquil learns any good egg moves.

I'd trade the Rotom for a female 5 IV Cyndaquil. Is that a deal?

Ka$h Money said:
Porcelainpot said:

I can do that but you'll have to wait a while. I'll get back to you when I get a female.

I'll send you a request when I'm home, I know I already have you added but I can't remember what your IGN is?

IgnisMagister said:
Rotom sounds nice...would you like flawless Clauncher 31/x/31/31/31/31--Mega Launcher--Female--Modest? Just explain to me what you want for it (Rotom) and I will see if I can get it to trade with you.

Hmm, I'd need more than that. Rotom (for me anyway) is very difficult to breed for and I only get one 5 IV one from around an hour's work. Maybe a 5 IV breeding pair of the Claunchers for the 5 IV Rotom?

Porcelainpot said:
Ka$h Money said:

I can do that but you'll have to wait a while. I'll get back to you when I get a female.

No problem. It'll take me a day or two to get the Rotom ready. I'll pm you when my Rotom is ready or vice versa

Freedomeon said:
I'll send you a request when I'm home, I know I already have you added but I can't remember what your IGN is?

I don't know if I still have you as I tend to delete anyone from my friendlist from 80-100. My IGN is Kashif. What's yours?

I would still like a 5 IV Rotom you have. I just updated my list so there might be something you like.
If you could take a look and let me know if you see anything you like.

Dr.Mario said:
I would still like a 5 IV Rotom you have. I just updated my list so there might be something you like.

I completely forgot to reply to your offer. Since I'll be doing at least two rotoms, I guess I accept your previous offer (breeding pair of Bulbasaurs IIRC). But before we make the trade final, do you have any Ferroseed with 31/31/31/x/31/0?

Mine is James, I might have to start doing what you do. It's annoying having delete somebody constantly.

Ka$h Money said:
Dr.Mario said:

I completely forgot to reply to your offer. Since I'll be doing at least two rotoms, I guess I accept your previous offer (breeding pair of Bulbasaurs IIRC). But before we make the trade final, do you have any Ferroseed with 31/31/31/x/31/0?

Sadly I do not.

Freedomeon said:
Mine is James, I might have to start doing what you do. It's annoying having delete somebody constantly.

Alright, just let me know when you come on.

Dr.Mario said:
Ka$h Money said:

Sadly I do not.

No problem. We'll just stick to the original trade. I'll have your Rotom ready in 1-2 days. I'll pm you when it's ready.

I'm online and I still have you in my list.

Freedomeon said:
I'm online and I still have you in my list.

Just added you and it asked me to enter a temporary name. I think you might have deleted me as well.

Hmmm.m, you're still in my friends list on Pokemon but I'll try adding you again.

Freedomeon said:
Hmmm.m, you're still in my friends list on Pokemon but I'll try adding you again.

Oh, do you have any female Riolu with the 4 IVs (one including Sp Atk)? I didn't know they were in dusk balls and my Lucario is only in normal Pokeballs. If you don't have any, don't worry about it.

I have a 3 IV female in a Dusk Ball but she has the wrong nature and doesn't have the egg move.

Freedomeon said:
I have a 3 IV female in a Dusk Ball but she has the wrong nature and doesn't have the egg move.

Alright don't worry about it haha. Thanks for the trade.

- 4 IV Adamant Drilbur (not Sp Atk) for my Frillish?

Massive Update with lots of new Pokemon and a more friendly layout!

Back