Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Massive Update 1/1/14! Have shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon!

My 5IV Heracross: 31-x-31-31-31-31 Jolly Moxie

Your: 5IV Gligar or 5IV Larvitar

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Massive Update 1/1/14! Have shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon!

MMAmonchan said:

Any egg moves?

5iv bold prankster klefki for an adamant inner focus riolu?

Ka$h Money said:
MMAmonchan said:

Any egg moves?

It is level 1. The move set is leer, horn attack, rockblast, and endure. It is of Japanese origin.

MMAmonchan said:
Ka$h Money said:
Any egg moves?

It is level 1. The move set is leer, horn attack, rockblast, and endure. It is of Japanese origin.

Oh I misread the IVs. I don't want a jolly Heracross with 31 IV in Sp Atk...

Just checking if you saw my offer? Kinda ninja'd you.

PolarJace said:
5iv bold prankster klefki for an adamant inner focus riolu?

Already have a 5 IV bold prankster Klefki. Anything else?

My:
Ferroseed (female)
Frillish (either)

Your:
Elektrike (female)
Larvesta (male)

LMK

I find myself in the need of an Elektrike female please
CML LMK if we can work this out ASAP TNT KFC YMCA :D

Edit: female please

Keeper of Night said:
My:
Ferroseed (female)
Frillish (either)

Your:
Elektrike (female)
Larvesta (male)

LMK

I'll take your:

Ferroseed (Iron Barbs, Relaxed)
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Worry Seed
[31/31/31/x/31/0]

For the female Elektrike. I don't really want your Frillish as it doesn't have recover and I actually have a 4 IV female one meaning I could breed one more easily than I could breed a Larvesta lol.

It'll take me a couple of days to get the Elektrike ready but I'll pm you when it is.

Dr.Mario said:
I find myself in the need of an Elektrike female please
CML LMK if we can work this out ASAP TNT KFC YMCA :D

Edit: female please

I'd take a female 5 IV modest Horsea. Kingdra is my favourite non-legendary Pokemon and I don't even have a 5 IV version of it yet -_-

Give me a couple of days to breed the Elektrike.

Sure thing just let me know when you got it.

Umm...
Actually, my Frillish do have Recover.
I just don't list it because they also learn it via level up. It isn't such a big deal if the offspring have moves they learn anyway.

Dr.Mario said:
Sure thing just let me know when you got it.

Yeah, I'll pm you.

Keeper of Night said:
Umm...
Actually, my Frillish do have Recover.
I just don't list it because they also learn it via level up. It isn't such a big deal if the offspring have moves they learn anyway.

Does it? I just saw it under egg moves and assumed it wouldn't learn it via leveling up. Fine, we can do both trades then. Give me an extra day to get the Larvesta as it has a longer egg cycle. I want the Frillish to be male please.

If you don't want to breed it, that's fine.
I was just letting you know. :p

Keeper of Night said:
If you don't want to breed it, that's fine.
I was just letting you know. :p

No, it's fine. I needed to breed myself a 5 IV Frillish so we might as well trade as you'll get something you need.

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Have shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon!

The only one that really has my interest right now is a garden Vivi. If you don't have high plains I can give you that pattern, or give you something decent. >.>

Axell Starr said:
The only one that really has my interest right now is a garden Vivi. If you don't have high plains I can give you that pattern, or give you something decent. >.>

Well, I'd really like a 4 IV Jolly female Trapinch if you have any. It's probably worth more than the Vivillon so if you want something else, let me know.

Ka$h Money said:
Axell Starr said:

Well, I'd really like a 4 IV Jolly female Trapinch if you have any. It's probably worth more than the Vivillon so if you want something else, let me know.

I would like a Joltic too, I'm currently working on HA Dratini and gonna be working Whismurs in a bit.

Axell Starr said:
Ka$h Money said:

I would like a Joltic too, I'm currently working on HA Dratini and gonna be working Whismurs in a bit.

I can breed the Joltic but you'll need to give me a couple of days. Hope that's fine.

Back