Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Have shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon!

Ka$h Money said:
Axell Starr said:
I would like a Joltic too, I'm currently working on HA Dratini and gonna be working Whismurs in a bit.

I can breed the Joltic but you'll need to give me a couple of days. Hope that's fine.

that's understandable.Take your time.

5 IV Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling for your 5 IV Timid Charmandar with Dragon Pulse?

Hmmm I'm interested in your Scyther although I wish it had known some egg moves like Baton pass, and Counter, same for your Kangaskhan. I have 5IV Feebas bold nature, holding prism scale, and knows 3 egg moves, Hypnosis, Mirror coat, Dragon pulse. Can I offer you this 5IV Feebas inexchange of your Kangaskhan?

Pokewiz1999 said:
5 IV Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling for your 5 IV Timid Charmandar with Dragon Pulse?

I already have one. Anything else?

Chespin777 said:
Hmmm I'm interested in your Scyther although I wish it had known some egg moves like Baton pass, and Counter, same for your Kangaskhan. I have 5IV Feebas bold nature, holding prism scale, and knows 3 egg moves, Hypnosis, Mirror coat, Dragon pulse. Can I offer you this 5IV Feebas inexchange of your Kangaskhan?

Yeah, I can do the Feebas for the Kangaskhan. Can you make sure the Feebas is female and has Swift Swim please? It'll take me around 2 days to breed your Kangaskhan.

Ka$h Money said:
Chespin777 said:

Yeah, I can do the Feebas for the Kangaskhan. Can you make sure the Feebas is female and has Swift Swim please? It'll take me around 2 days to breed your Kangaskhan.

Yes, So it is a female 5IV swift swim Feebas right? Your Feebas is ready! As soon as you have my 5IV "Scrappy" Kangaskhan, give me a holla ok?

Chespin777 said:
Ka$h Money said:

Yes, So it is a female 5IV swift swim Feebas right? Your Feebas is ready! As soon as you have my 5IV "Scrappy" Kangaskhan, give me a holla ok?

Yep (as long as one of the 31 IVs isn't in attack!). I'll pm you when the Kangaskhan is ready.

Ka$h Money said:
Chespin777 said:

Yep (as long as one of the 31 IVs isn't in attack!). I'll pm you when the Kangaskhan is ready.

Of course there's no 31 IVs in all of my Feebas attacks! LOL They are all bold nature!

Ka$h Money said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

I can breed 5 IV Kangaskhan, Rotom, Gastly, Goomy, and Froakie.

Cml for:
Rotom, Modest, Levitate, 31/x/31/31/31/31
or/and
Kangaskhan, Jolly, Scrappy, 31/31/31/x/31/31

Pokewiz1999 said:
Ka$h Money said:

I can breed 5 IV Kangaskhan, Rotom, Gastly, Goomy, and Froakie.

Nothing interests me unfortunately

Eron said:
Cml for:
Rotom, Modest, Levitate, 31/x/31/31/31/31
or/and
Kangaskhan, Jolly, Scrappy, 31/31/31/x/31/31

Sorry, I don't see any Pokemon I want :/

Ka$h Money, is my 5IV jolly Kangaskhan ready for trade? I have your 5IV swift swim female Feebas?

Ka$h Money, more than 2 days passed, and still we haven't issued a trade. :(

Chespin777 said:
Ka$h Money, more than 2 days passed, and still we haven't issued a trade. :(

I'm really sorry but I've been extremely busy over the last few days. I'll do my best to get it ready by tomorrow. Again. I'm really sorry for the wait.

Ka$h Money said:
I'm really sorry but I've been extremely busy over the last few days. I'll do my best to get it ready by tomorrow. Again. I'm really sorry for the wait.

It's alright mate! No problem, I was just worried about you. :) Everyone I know so far has been busy, lol! Ka$h Money, can you do me a favor? Could you nickname my Kanga "Australia" for me?

Ka$h Money, you still haven't registered my FC have you?

I like the shiny Froakie and a Bagon.

Chespin777 said:
Ka$h Money, you still haven't registered my FC have you?

I've added you now. Hope to see you online!

Grizzly said:
I like the shiny Froakie and a Bagon.

Sorry, nothing interests me.

Back