Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and 5 IVs!

Ka$h Money said:
Lord Xerneas said:
Anything of mine for the shiny venipede??

Got any 5 IV Pokemon?

I mainly just have a 5IV Gible with Rough Skin and it's egg moves. I have a lot of 4IV Pokemon that I could give you multiple of for breeding.

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and 5 IVs!

Lord Xerneas said:
Ka$h Money said:
Got any 5 IV Pokemon?

I mainly just have a 5IV Gible with Rough Skin and it's egg moves. I have a lot of 4IV Pokemon that I could give you multiple of for breeding.

Hmm, I'd rather get 2 or 3 5IV Pokemon for the Venipede.

Do U wanna trade your Froaki for a Feebas?

I'm interested in a 5IV Rotom! I can offer 5 IV impish Miltanks, "perfect" adamant pursuit Lillipups, "perfect" adamant both ability Skiddos, "perfect" timid Helioptiles w/glare, 4IV careful Rufflets, "perfect" timid Chatots w/egg moves, and 4IV modest Mareeps.

Porcelainpot said:
I'm interested in a 5IV Rotom! I can offer 5 IV impish Miltanks, "perfect" adamant pursuit Lillipups, "perfect" adamant both ability Skiddos, "perfect" timid Helioptiles w/glare, 4IV careful Rufflets, "perfect" timid Chatots w/egg moves, and 4IV modest Mareeps.

I'm looking for competitive stuff as Rotom is quite difficult to breed. Got any other 5 IV Pokemon?

Ka$h Money said:
Porcelainpot said:

I'm looking for competitive stuff as Rotom is quite difficult to breed. Got any other 5 IV Pokemon?

Beyond the competitive ones I listed, none. I'm currently in the process of breeding Cyndaquils with HP Rock if that interests you, but that only guarantees perfect HP and Special attack IVs, as well as a 30IV speed stat. The defenses could be any odd number.

Porcelainpot said:
Ka$h Money said:

Beyond the competitive ones I listed, none. I'm currently in the process of breeding Cyndaquils with HP Rock if that interests you, but that only guarantees perfect HP and Special attack IVs, as well as a 30IV speed stat. The defenses could be any odd number.

What about the Sp Def?

Ka$h Money said:
What about the Sp Def?

I should've been clear, it's both defenses that I can't be certain about. For Hidden Power Rock HP and SpA need to be even numbers (so 31, which is perfect) and speed, defense, and special defense need to be odd. Speed is really crucial for Typhlosion who sits at the base 100 tier so I made sure that stat is 30, one less than perfect. It would be really tricky to breed the two defenses as near perfect 30s though, so the best I can do is breed a tonne of Cyndaquils with perfect HP and SpA, and 30 speed, and filter out all the ones with HP Rock (so both defenses are even). Then I filter out the ones with the best defenses of those, but I can't be certain how good those might end up being.

Porcelainpot said:
Ka$h Money said:
What about the Sp Def?

I should've been clear, it's both defenses that I can't be certain about. For Hidden Power Rock HP and SpA need to be even numbers (so 31, which is perfect) and speed, defense, and special defense need to be odd. Speed is really crucial for Typhlosion who sits at the base 100 tier so I made sure that stat is 30, one less than perfect. It would be really tricky to breed the two defenses as near perfect 30s though, so the best I can do is breed a tonne of Cyndaquils with perfect HP and SpA, and 30 speed, and filter out all the ones with HP Rock (so both defenses are even). Then I filter out the ones with the best defenses of those, but I can't be certain how good those might end up being.

Hmm. Rotom will take me a long time to breed as my best Ditto only has 4 IVs. I'd be willing to trade if you could get me 30 IV in either Defence and Sp Defence as well.

I'm interested in your rotom
My Haves:
  • JPN Goomy 5 IV's Modest
  • Gible 5 IV's Jolly
  • Lucario 5 IV's Jolly
  • Honedge 4 IV's Jolly
  • Gourgeist 4 IV's Impish
  • Phanpy 4 IV's Modest
  • Charmander 4 IV's Modest
  • Bulbasaur 4 IV's Timid
  • JPN Squirtle 4 IV's Modest
  • Cligar 4 IV's Impish
  • JPN Slowpoke 4 IV's Bold
  • JPN Mawile 4 IV's Adamant
  • JPN Sawsbuck 4 IV's Jolly
  • JPN Gible 4 IV's Jolly

I have a Phione, if you want it PM me so that I can add you :D

Ka$h Money said:
Hmm. Rotom will take me a long time to breed as my best Ditto only has 4 IVs. I'd be willing to trade if you could get me 30 IV in either Defence and Sp Defence as well.

You can get Dittos as high as 4IVs?

Sorry, then we can't do the trade: to do that I'd need to get a ditto or something with a 30IV in either defense, which isn't really that easy since they're a) harder to check and b) involve catching many, many dittos until one has a specific IV.

For the Feebas, I really want that - Shiny Froakie, Poke ball, Hasty, Protean, 31/30/x/31/31/31

But If that's not a fair trade then I want , Drilbur Adamant, Moldbreaker, 31/31/31/x/31/31. instead.

MaddMoni said:
For the Feebas, I really want that - Shiny Froakie, Poke ball, Hasty, Protean, 31/30/x/31/31/31

But If that's not a fair trade then I want , Drilbur Adamant, Moldbreaker, 31/31/31/x/31/31. instead.

Not interested in trading my shiny Froakie for it. But I'll trade the Drilbur. Give me a day or two to breed it and I'll pm you when it's ready.

Ka$h Money said:
MaddMoni said:

Not interested in trading my shiny Froakie for it. But I'll trade the Drilbur. Give me a day or two to breed it and I'll pm you when it's ready.

Yeah that's fine, I can't trade atm anyway.

I'm currently breeding Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave. As you've already bred Riolu you no doubt know how frustrating it is having to evolve it when you get a better parent. Do you have any 4IV Riolu without the Atk IV?

EDIT: Porcelainpot, I have two boxes full of Safari Dittos. I'll try and find a calculator to see if I have any compatible ones.

Freedomeon said:
I'm currently breeding Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave. As you've already bred Riolu you no doubt know how frustrating it is having to evolve it when you get a better parent. Do you have any 4IV Riolu without the Atk IV?

EDIT: Porcelainpot, I have two boxes full of Safari Dittos. I'll try and find a calculator to see if I have any compatible ones.

I should have one. I can trade it to you in return for a 4 IV Timid Riolu with Vacuum wave with one being Sp Atk?

Freedomeon said:

Sorry i didn't see this post. You can do that if you want but chances are you won't find a ditto with 30IVs in either of them, and it takes a lot of time to test to see if they do since you need to use them one at a time in the battle institute to set their levels to 50.

@Ka$h Money: I'm now breeding 5IV Cyndaquils for trading purposes, would you be interested?

Ka$h Money said:
Freedomeon said:

I should have one. I can trade it to you in return for a 4 IV Timid Riolu with Vacuum wave with one being Sp Atk?
I managed to hatch two 4IVs from a 5IV Espeon so I'm just going to leave the breeding there lol.

The IVs are 31/x/31/31/x/31, I'll trade you one of them for one of your Chansey you have listed? :)

Back