July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

LuxTwo

TeamSandileWich
i haven't read everything so i don't know if some one already posted this but doesn't Makomo look like it could be Cheren's mom?

s2daam

I Just Can't Be Tamed
Musharna is DEFINATELY the prevolution of Drowzee now. And I didn't think it at all. Wouldn't this be the first (excluding Eevee) to have 4 or more evolutions.

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
LuxTwo said:
i haven't read everything so i don't know if some one already posted this but doesn't Makomo look like it could be Cheren's mom?

I haven't thought about that... maybe... and then the blonde girl is Araragi's child? :b

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
NewObjective said:
Wooguru seems to be battling Moguryuu. Those are its two claws raised, likely in the middle of an animation and thus in a different pose than in previous shots. Looks like there's a good chance of there being multiple bird lines in this game, as per Gen I, which is nothing to complain about for sure.

Musharna does look scarily like Drowzee...other-side-of-the-world cousins?

Also, White Forest and Black City...looks like the Nature vs. Technology speculations had some truth to them after all.
Once again, they are Chiramii's ears
chiraamii-capture.png

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
oiracul said:
haaaaa LOL

Lmao, We got fish turning into octopus. And a pirahna when it hits an "adult" stage a shark. Come on now lmao. Among countlessother things.

s2daam said:
Musharna is DEFINATELY the prevolution of Drowzee now. And I didn't think it at all. Wouldn't this be the first (excluding Eevee) to have 4 or more evolutions.

Munna to Musharna to Drowzee to Hypno= No lol

scuba steveE

Absolute
Ummm there might be four rivals: Cheren, Beru, N, and biker chick if you picked slick dude or slick dude if you picked biker chick.

LuxTwo

TeamSandileWich
s2daam said:

At first i strongly, strongly, strongly, strongly disagreed at you but then i took another look a Drowzee and there are multiple similarities. But i still don't think that it is an pre-evolution of Drowzee...i think that Munna is the new baby pokemon and that it can evolve into either Drowzee or Musharna.(but thats just my opinion)

The Spook

Now is going to get Spooky
That Wooguru is cool.I hope that Free Fall will be learned from all the flying types.And that Musharna looks like Munna to me with different colours.I have an idea about that Dream Smoke .Maybe we are obligated to capture a Munna and evolve it to obtain this Dream Smoke.
That Makomo friendship with Professor Araragi confuses me a lot.

OnceUponATime

Aspiring Trainer
Slowpoke Breeder said:
Isshu is based of America!!! Note the colors, and its an eagle!!! (And the pokemon which is battling it is Rankurusu, the goth girl.)

in 4chan, you new***
the other pokemon that leaked are zebras, crocodiles, chinchilas, tapirs, how the h*ll is that american

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
Annihilator27 said:
Woah I just noticed that Wooguru can lift groudon's fat grass with free fall. It must have the highest attack stats in the game. It'll probably feint from throwing It's back out though...

Then if it's a KO move, it'll probably be very inaccurate.

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
Annihilator27 said:
Lmao, We got fish turning into octopus. And a pirahna when it hits an "adult" stage a shark. Come on now lmao. Among countlessother things.

s2daam said:

Munna to Musharna to Drowzee to Hypno= No lol

sum pokemon are random

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
s2daam said:

It's not at all. Why do ppl still say it is? :/

Spherical Aura

The Lucario Legend
Wow! Awesome new Pokémon! The war bird Pokémon is most likely a nod to America because it is red white and blue in coloration from what I can see. That rabid chipmunk is funny too! LOL. I wonder if that fuzzy bat will take over zubats role as the cave dweller....