July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
oiracul said:
Munna to Musharna to Drowzee to Hypno= No lol

sum pokemon are random
[/quote]

Seriously come on now, Musharna evolves from Munna. He says Musharna evolves into drowzee who evolves into hypno. Where are you getting random from. Theres no random evolution, Speaking in terms of odd chances. That would make Hypno a 3rd stage pokemon. The first.

JonnyXxgorexX

Darkus Helios
Wow i thought seeing a munna Evo would Stop everyone from Thinking it was a pre evo of Drowzee but no. Now its back with a vengeance lol

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
yea they have sum similarities but IMO drowzee sucks it would wreck muuna if it was his pre evo

s2daam

I Just Can't Be Tamed
I retract my statement, and Now go for something that LuxTwo said, Maybe Munna will be like.. if female it turns into Musharna, and male Drowsee... but to be honest I just want to find out now :L

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
StellaTheSneasel said:
It's not at all. Why do ppl still say it is? :/
They say so because of its tapir origin, which I think is stupid because they might as well be trying to relate all other similar species Pokemon such as Feebas and Magikarp :/ There's also people who believed Carnivine to be a split evolution of Bellsprout

JonnyXxgorexX

Darkus Helios
s2daam said:
I retract my statement, and Now go for something that LuxTwo said, Maybe Munna will be like.. if female it turns into Musharna, and male Drowsee... but to be honest I just want to find out now :L

Than why are there Female drowzee wouldnt they just be Munna

LuxTwo

TeamSandileWich
JonnyXxgorexX said:
just to clarify i never said male/female... maybe its a stone like with Frostlass and Gallade

s2daam

I Just Can't Be Tamed
JonnyXxgorexX said:

Ahh, my statement is prooved false :L

Well. Is Koromori blind or something? Hhaha, it looks like it :)

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
aqueregia said:
They say so because of its tapir origin, which I think is stupid because they might as well be trying to relate all other similar species Pokemon such as Feebas and Magikarp :/

Agreed. It's like saying Feebas evolves into Milotic, then to Magikarp, then to Gyarados. It means "stop saying they evolve into each other, they don't" :)

The Spook

Now is going to get Spooky
LuxTwo said:
i haven't read everything so i don't know if some one already posted this but doesn't Makomo look like it could be Cheren's mom?
Maybe.Good point.I believe that too now.

burningcharizard

Fire Pokémon Master
It's not just that its a tapir but this new evolution is sleepy and has " dream smoke"

Maybe the dream smoke could make you Drowzee... xD

JonnyXxgorexX

Darkus Helios
LuxTwo said:
just to clarify i never said male/female... maybe its a stone like with Frostlass and Gallade

This is a valid Statement But IMO i just think munna is A stand alone pokemon But i do see where you are coming from :)

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
JonnyXxgorexX said:

There are male female gyrados and milotic. Theres always been female drowzee from 2nd gen onward. The only way to give you fals hope is to bring up Snowrunt, Burmy, and combee. Like DragonLord said "Look, if he was a pre evo, he wouldn't have a pre evo himself
common sense"

urutapu

Aspiring Trainer
Dunno if anybody already said this, but the girl's name is definitely Beru. In the paragraph, there's a "チェレンとベル".

LuxTwo

TeamSandileWich
JonnyXxgorexX said:
This is a valid Statement But IMO i just think munna is A stand alone pokemon But i do see where you are coming from :)

its the nose and the wave pattern separating the colors... oh ya plus the dream eater part.

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Why do you guys care so much about Drowzee anyways? If anything Hypno needs an EVOLUTION not a baby form. Seriously people, get over it, it's a NEW POKEMON, just like ALL THE OTHERS THEY HAVE SHOWN.

I'm sad faced there doesn't seem to be anything about the evil team yet, but I guess I can wait until next month. I can't wait to learn more about the pokemon - we need some ghost pokemon... Psychic is getting all the love again. =(

Also, I didn't really think there was any question that that wasn't Fuzzbat's nose. I mean... It doesn't even look like an eye...