July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

The Spook

Now is going to get Spooky
Maybe in the Black City will be a gym with different type of pokemons from the White Forests gym.

wafiazizul

~Master of Illusion~
The Spook said:
Maybe in the Black City will be a gym with different type of pokemons from the White Forests gym.

wow...that could be interesting~ but the storyline in the anime can be complicated~ haha,,:D

WrightJustice

Aspiring Trainer
All these clear scans are amazing, liking the 2 or 3 rival thing going on and the story behind it, not really sure what N's role is but I think he might be like Eusine maybe and he is doing his stuff because he is related to the big bad guy?

Also I got a few pics together which look interesting:
bwbedroomcompare.png

I think Cheren got mad about the present

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wargle (lol name) is really cool. I like the design, it's pretty fresh. Now that I see the black woman Pokemon in clear artwork, I still like it as well. It's really neat even though it looks a tad fugly. The green jello bear I don't care for that much. I like that Munna got an evolution that looks alright. Now we can stop hearing all this Drowzee Pre-evo nonsense. The human characters look interesting, especially N. What a mysterious name.

dmaster out.

eminentfate

Up, Up, & Away
dmaster said:
Wargle (lol name) is really cool. I like the design, it's pretty fresh. Now that I see the black woman Pokemon in clear artwork, I still like it as well. It's really neat even though it looks a tad fugly. The green jello bear I don't care for that much. I like that Munna got an evolution that looks alright. Now we can stop hearing all this Drowzee Pre-evo nonsense. The human characters look interesting, especially N. What a mysterious name.

dmaster out.

Don't you think Musharna looks like drowsee though? I'm not saying they're related in the evolutionary line, but you can't deny the resemblance. I feel the opposite, liking the Big Green Bear, but not caring much for the lady-like pokemon.

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
eminentfate said:
Don't you think Musharna looks like drowsee though? I'm not saying they're related in the evolutionary line, but you can't deny the resemblance. I feel the opposite, liking the Big Green Bear, but not caring much for the lady-like pokemon.

They're tapirs. o_O Of course there will be some vague resemblance. Like Ariados and Denchura. They're both spiders. But they're not related.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
eminentfate said:

No. They're 100% not related at all and I shun anyone who thinks they still are. jk

Yeah, ok they're similar species and wow have the same Ability. There's tons of Pokemon like that. It doesn't really matter to me anyway.

dmaster out.

QwertyNinja493

Aspiring Trainer
Waninoko said:
Oh! It looks like the pic next to Koromori is a pic of one of its attacks! The attack is starts with "Heart" but I can't tell what the second word is. It starts with "s" though.

.... Heart Stamp.

Drakeman said:
Too bad the odds of it are high unless The Pokemon Team Japan has one dumb worker, who sold the information and pics off to someone.

ha or an executive will leave the list in a bar (like the apple worker and the iphone 4 blueprint)