July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

cocowoushi said:
Why do you guys care so much about Drowzee anyways? If anything Hypno needs an EVOLUTION not a baby form. Seriously people, get over it, it's a NEW POKEMON, just like ALL THE OTHERS THEY HAVE SHOWN.

I'm sad faced there doesn't seem to be anything about the evil team yet, but I guess I can wait until next month. I can't wait to learn more about the pokemon - we need some ghost pokemon... Psychic is getting all the love again. =(

Full/Clear scans arent out yet so maybe When the full pages are out we will still have alot more information :)

cocowoushi said:
Why do you guys care so much about Drowzee anyways? If anything Hypno needs an EVOLUTION not a baby form. Seriously people, get over it, it's a NEW POKEMON, just like ALL THE OTHERS THEY HAVE SHOWN.

I'm sad faced there doesn't seem to be anything about the evil team yet, but I guess I can wait until next month. I can't wait to learn more about the pokemon - we need some ghost pokemon... Psychic is getting all the love again. =(

Also, I didn't really think there was any question that that wasn't Fuzzbat's nose. I mean... I doesn't even look like an eye...

There just assumptions...
='(

No, the idea of Munna being a pre-evolution of Drowzeee has been officially crushed with the inclusion of Musharna. Man I hate when people have to link every new pokemon to an old one. (Not pointing at you though).

But here are my thoughts from the scans and info so far:

1.Wooguru is awesome! A war eagle? Definantly will be on my team come spring. It's new move Free Fall sounds great;basically a game version of Charizard's Seismic Toss in the anime.
2.Cheren is a dude? Having 2 girl rivals, a female professor, and then a female important character? That be a bit too much feminism.
3.Koromori looks great, a fuzzy bat. Hopefully it will have an evolution.
4. Rival Mysterious N looks pretty interesting! I 1005 believe he is connected to the evil organization. I also think that cube will play a part in the story.
5. It looks like Munna may evolve once more. Musharna doesn't seem like the last of the line.

This game is gonna be great with all this rivals.I wonder if White is going to take part on the game if you choose Black and vice- versa.

Here is the pic of the three childhood friends.
4fx1rl.png

LuxTwo said:
There just assumptions...
='(
While some people may be assuming it is, there are those who say it is "DEFINITELY" the pre-evolution of Munna and quite frankly it gets annoying

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
2.Cheren is a dude? Having 2 girl rivals, a female professor, and then a female important character? That be a bit too much feminism.
Huh? 2 girl rivals?? What female important character?? xD

aqueregia said:
While some people may be assuming it is, there are those who say it is "DEFINITELY" the pre-evolution of Munna and quite frankly it gets annoying
Agreed... but BTW mine are just assumptions i could care less if its Drowzee's pre-evo or not

Munna never won't be Drowzee. Never. It would be a disgust. Reflect:

Munna is a new Pokémon, of a new Generation. So, people expects that it will be something of cool. Therefore, they never would make that sort ot thing. Never. Because it would be like go back. Drowzee is already hated by the major part of people. And if Munna was a pre-evo of Drowzee? It'd be the end. Also, it is already evoluted on Musharna. The true thing whose we have to discuss is: does Munna have two evolution or one, so only Musharna?

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Who is the other female rival? White? They haven't exactly confirmed that Black/White will be your rival if you pick the opposite sex.

Just noticed that this image;

http://pokebeach.com/news/0710/new-pokemon-bw-demo-2.jpg

has the same sprite as this

http://pokebeach.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/minezumi.jpg

So Minezumi learns Detect, Super Fang, Crunch and Hypnosis

burningcharizard said:
Just noticed that this image;

http://pokebeach.com/news/0710/new-pokemon-bw-demo-2.jpg

has the same sprite as this

http://pokebeach.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/minezumi.jpg

So Minezumi learns Detect, Super Fang, Crunch and Hypnosis

?! You're right :eek: