July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
ArghH! Why am I ALWAYS away when something good happens! Oh well... lets hope for better scans :3

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
StellaTheSneasel said:
Yeah, or a dead flying squirrel. Maybe I made the ears too long to make it rabbit-like.

Personally I think it's a dead flying squirrel though. 3.3
yea i agree cant wait to find out what it really is

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
Mucrush said:
ArghH! Why am I ALWAYS away when something good happens! Oh well... lets hope for better scans :3

I want to see better scans so badly): I wanna see the full art of Rankurusu so I can draw her a lot better :/ Otherwise maybe I nailed the details down, but idk that.

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?
OMG N!!!!!!

@_@ fkhjgj;ajgfhgja jg

He better be the rival, or I'll have to kick some tendo butt. >:O​

godzilla41

https://www.facebook.com/planetscizor
The bird pokemon, maybe the final stage of Fearow? I mean similar ability and looks like a hunting bird like fearow :S

dwarfstar123

Dwarf stars are small blue and HOT!
the guy with the green hair looks like he has a rubixs cube! He won the game! i hope he will be a rival, along with the blond hair girl.

is this being based in the past? cause the blond girl looks like she has clothes from the 30's or 40's. i sure hope so!

Waninoko

ワニノコ
mammaluigi said:
I think a Ghost/Grass would fit that bolb.

I agree. And it would be a cool type combo.
It's hard to say what type it is since it is a cell. I don't know how to classify a cell into pokemon types XD

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
I think Gochiruzeru is a Grass/PSYCHIC type, because its a cell (maybe plant) and is levitating in the air (might be because it uses its psychic powers) :3

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
Mucrush said:
I think Gochiruzeru is a Grass/PSYCHIC type, because its a cell (maybe plant) and is levitating in the air (might be because it uses its psychic powers) :3

While that's a possibility, saying that it may be psychic based on its ability to levitate isn't really a clear reason. Electric Pokemon (magnemite line) can produce a magnetic field that opposes gravity and most if not all ghost types are also capable of levitation.

dwarfstar123

Dwarf stars are small blue and HOT!
Mucrush said:
if it was a plant cell, it would be square. animal cells are more roundish. so maybe normal and something else?

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
Woah I just noticed that Wooguru can lift groudon's fat ass with free fall. It must have the highest attack stats in the game. It'll probably feint from throwing It's back out though......

O

Oaklee

my...this generation sure is colorful, crowdy...

i like Tsutaja, Kibago (distracted by his fangs thou, my god those are fangs, at first i thought they were shoulder pads or something..) and Chiramii. the three seem like the only natural ones in this gen.

but looking forward for the game, myb i just haven't been used to the designs yet

great leaks, thx 4 bringing this up ^^

WhitexFalcon

How do you explain the MOHAWK GRENADE?
Well after today's announcement, my team will have Tsutaja, Wooguru, Meguroko, and maybe Hihidaruma, not sure yet. xD

Can we just fast forward to September 18 so we can know all the Pokemon? :(

NewObjective

Just chiming in
Looks like there's a good chance of there being multiple bird lines in this game, as per Gen I, which is nothing to complain about for sure.

Musharna does look scarily like Drowzee...other-side-of-the-world cousins?

Also, White Forest and Black City...looks like the Nature vs. Technology speculations had some truth to them after all.