Japan's XY9 Set: 'Rage of the Broken Sky,' New 'Battle Strengthening Sets'

Translation is wrong - the second effect only happens if you play two copies of Time Puzzle at once. The special wording at the bottom is not to say it only works once per game, but that you only get one "return 2 cards from discard to hand" effect per 2 copies of Time Puzzle

wow that second effect is huge, that is like using 2 dowsing machines without having to discard any cards, good thing its only once per game or else people would keep cycling this card over and over like lysandre's trump card. Can see a one of in almost every deck from this card a lone getting back late game resources like the last lysandre, the last spirit link or even a double colorless energy. This is pretty big card for night march because they can just get the energy and lysandre, pretty much a teammates without wasting the supporter the possibilities are endless based on the current translation.

This is really interesting. I choose to believe okuRaku on this one because this makes the existence of dowsing Machine irrelevant. Another reason I choose to believe him is because it has two pieces connected at once, as well as it having puzzle in its name, so it would only make sense right?

Yesssss. I can definitely see 2-3 of these being used in any deck. It's got some amazing potential to grab stuff out of the discard that one would need in a pinch.

This set looks promising!

-plays 2 Time Puzzle to grab 2 Time Puzzle-

-does it again-

-does it again-

-Gets DQ'ed for being ridiculous-

So it sounds like you will be able to grab special energy with this card? I guess this will be interesting vs stardust jarichi. Also I've been wondering when we where going to get a card to grab DCE's back here it is.

Malamar EX is annoying with his ability this one will be just as annoying and you don't miss out on the energy drop. Sorry but that is the worst artwork on a card yet.

That Espeon is awesome, I am hoping for Vaporeon to look awesome, its my favorite eeveelution.

Also, Garchomp looks beast.

That Garchomp just replaced Landorus for me I can't even!!!! If there was a scale of 1 to Even I can't!!!!

60 for 1 energy, a possible 160 for 2 energy, energy acceleration, and the ability to be played faster with Maxie is really cool. If this was Dragon-type, I don't think it would be nearly as playable. The fact it's Fighting-type is a godsend.

Back